Cover Art Resources

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
Idk why this thread deranged into such serious discussions. Someone provided resources but nobody says thanks.

I mean, even with AI art you need a program to patch the title on, right?? THEY CAN ALSO RESIZE.

SailusGebel

Idk why this thread deranged into such serious discussions. Someone provided resources but nobody says thanks.

I mean, even with AI art you need a program to patch the title on, right?? THEY CAN ALSO RESIZE.
Tell me fishy, how many walnuts did you get for this? I'm willing to double this number. :blob_hide:

tiaf

Tell me fishy, how many walnuts did you get for this? I'm willing to double this number. :blob_hide:
Skimming this thread wasted 50 brain walnuts. I want them back, but life doesn't give walnuts for free. :blob_pout:

Count the number of threads of people asking how to resize/crop/add font/free art program.

Count the number of people asking for opinions on their (AI) cover and have absymal bad title font/typeset.

Here are the resources those threads need compiled in one thread. But people rather jump on OP because they have an opinion on AI instead of ignoring it.

Don't like, don't waste your time to comment on it. :blob_facepalm: :blob_awkward:

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
Skimming this thread wasted 50 brain walnuts. I want them back, but life doesn't give walnuts for free. :blob_pout:

Count the number of threads of people asking how to resize/crop/add font/free art program.

Count the number of people asking for opinions on their (AI) cover and have absymal bad title font/typeset.

Here are the resources those threads need compiled in one thread. But people rather jump on OP because they have an opinion on AI instead of ignoring it.

Don't like, don't waste your time to comment on it. :blob_facepalm: :blob_awkward:
This is a presentation problem. No one likes to be preached to unless they already agree with the preacher. The thread opens with preaching before providing art resources.

tiaf

This is a presentation problem. No one likes to be preached to unless they already agree with the preacher. The thread opens with preaching before providing art resources.
Bruh, I should lure a scientology believer here and see the forum burn. :blob_happy:

No, seriously. I wish this could have ended more civil like how we don't get out the pitchforkes and torches anymore whenever someone asks for free art. (Although the requests are none since AI)

SailusGebel

Dammit. enby-chan was faster! It's about presentation.

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
Bruh, I should lure a scientology believer here and see the forum burn. :blob_happy:

No, seriously. I wish this could have ended more civil like how we don't get out the pitchforkes and torches anymore whenever someone asks for free art. (Although the requests are none since AI)
Church is now in session. The forum doesn't even burn with Prince's holy flames. People hate being told not to do things that they do, is all I am saying. Or that they should do certain things. You don't change their mind this way.

greyliliy

I wasn't trying to preach, though I can see how it came across that way.

Mostly wanted to provide resources.

greyliliy

Yeah, I am sorry if I caused any offense. I'm kinda retarded.
Don't talk about yourself that way! T-T No self depreciation!

Not offended. The first response to this thread was an insult, so I clearly didn't get the tone I wanted across. Xd;