SHF High-school Fanfic

Pixytokisaki14

Suffering in Final period
I pulled for Acheron, because I wanted her even if she's not good for me now. Failed 50/50, got Bailu instead. It's been an hour and I'm still salty :blob_neutral:
Ah the pains of a gacha player. Maybe I should go back to playing gacha games. I haven't seen what Honkai Impact 3rd pt2 has yet nor have i seen the new UI :sweating_profusely:

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly
I pulled for Acheron, because I wanted her even if she's not good for me now. Failed 50/50, got Bailu instead. It's been an hour and I'm still salty :blob_neutral:
At least it's not Gepard(he's actually a good Preservation character I just have an irrational hatred towards him).. Or Yanqing

It was a playful bite! Foxes do it all the time! :blob_pout:
You bit several fingers off! $@#! :blob_catflip:

DannyTheDaikon

I came here to laugh at you
Ah the pains of a gacha player. Maybe I should go back to playing gacha games. I haven't seen what Honkai Impact 3rd pt2 has yet nor have i seen the new UI :sweating_profusely:
I mean I shouldn't complain that much because I still have a fairly decent luck in gacha :blob_neutral:
I mean, this was my first 10 pull in Arknights:
1712155578294.png

2 days later I got Lappland and Ptilopsis. Texas, Blue Poison, Lappland and Ptilopsis were like the best 5 stars in the game on pair with 6 stars. And I got them in the first 2 days or so lol

Then on the limited banner Texas the Omertosa (and Arknights limited are really limited) I was saving 300 because I really wanted Skadi the Corrupting Heart I managed to get her 2 times, Texas, Penance x2, NTR Knight, Shining and Chen in under 150 pulls.

It was absurdly lucky, since the rates to get the off-banner limited are so low that it's assumed that you need that 300 to buy them from the shop (I don't remember the exact calculations anymore, but it was something stupidly low). Both Skadi the Corrupting heart and NTR Knight were off-banner limited, so technically I would have to pull 900 times to get the same amount (300 for NTR and 600 for Skadi because I got her x2). I think on that day I used all of my gacha luck :blob_happy:

At least it's not Gepard(he's actually a good Preservation character I just have an irrational hatred towards him).. Or Yanqing
Yeah I count all the dudes as a loss since I know I won't be using them :blob_neutral:

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
Well, at least your next limited five star is guaranteed~ Besides, you should get enough jades to get her if you keep playing~

DannyTheDaikon

I came here to laugh at you
Well, at least your next limited five star is guaranteed~ Besides, you should get enough jades to get her if you keep playing~
Yeah I have guaranteed Jingliu if what I'm seeing is true :blob_hmm_two: That's not bad because she's another one that I wanted and might turn out to be a better fit for me right now :blob_uwu:

Good morning :blob_reach: