SHF High-school Fanfic

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
LMAO that trashcan :blob_happy: So good :blob_aww: Acheron ❤️ I LOVE THIS GAME NYA!
Trashcan? Trashcan.

DannyTheDaikon

I came here to laugh at you
Trashcan? Trashcan.
:blob_happy:
Gotta say that that thumbnail and the last shot feels a bit like Kill La Kill reference :blob_hmm: And seeing some references they put in this game it might be not a big stretch. I'm still laughing at that: "DoN't YoU GuYs HaVe PhOnEs" :blob_happy:

oh and good morning :blob_uwu: got a bit too excited over starting Penacony and I forgot to welcome Your Stabbyness :blob_reach:

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
:blob_happy:
Gotta say that that thumbnail and the last shot feels a bit like Kill La Kill reference :blob_hmm: And seeing some references they put in this game it might be not a big stretch. I'm still laughing at that: "DoN't YoU GuYs HaVe PhOnEs" :blob_happy:

oh and good morning :blob_uwu: got a bit too excited over starting Penacony and I forgot to welcome Your Stabbyness :blob_reach:
Morning~

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly
Eldritch VTuber Family???
That honestly sounds like a fire ide- *looks at 3 alter egos* nevermind...

I finished the chapter. :blob_blank:
If I say how many words there are, no one will ever read it.
The funny thing is that it can be summarized in 3 words.
15k words?
You underestimate my power, I'd read it even if it was 150k! :blob_evil_two:

Congrats!!!! Good job Matcha-kun!!!! :blob_aww:

Things happened?... No that's 2 words... :blob_hmm_two: ...hmmm... oh! I know!
Some things happened :blob_uwu:

Depends tbh. If you're willing to accept some shortcomings using AI to generate the base model and then adjusting it for Live 2D shouldn't be that difficult to do on your own :blob_hmm_two: I haven't gotten around testing that theory yet, though :blob_hmm_two:
Seeing what people can do with making manga panels L2D, I'd say it would work. If you make the image blink and bob around a bit... I think it'll be a lot more lifelike
VTuber models are expensive tho... :blob_hmm_two:
And I will die before I become a PNGTuber.
Big brain move: Become an artist and learn how to rig yourself.
The Project Moon community has a lot of PNGtubers, and I say it's not that bad if you have an eye-catching design and not some stock image ripped off of Google. I've even seen some using a GIF(though ngl it's distracting)

That honestly sounds like a fire ide- *looks at 3 alter egos* nevermind...
Just change the color of their eyes and hair, that should work. (it won't)
:blob_hmm:
The Project Moon community has a lot of PNGtubers, and I say it's not that bad if you have an eye-catching design and not some stock image ripped off of Google. I've even seen some using a GIF(though ngl it's distracting)
A ball of hands would look cool enough. Although I would've wanted a human model to stream with.
:blob_evil_two: <- the face of a dense, anti-social dum dum.

Stealthy_Enigma

(❀⁠≽ᆺ≼)⊃~~~~✧ ꧁Floofy Ninja!!!꧂
I actually did start creating my own character~

Unfortunately I did not finish it because I don't know how to rig, and even following the tutorial to reconnect the tail to the waist failed because of some bug causing an error...

So now I have an incomplete avatar just sitting on my computer.

Screenshot_20240407_185643_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20240407_191207_Gallery.jpg
˝/\⁠⁠___/\˝
(⁠⁠⁠❀;>ᆺ<;)

Last edited:

Pixytokisaki14

Suffering in Final period

Unfortunately I did not finish it because I don't know how to rig, and even following the tutorial to reconnect the tail to the waist failed because of some bug causing an error...

˝/\⁠⁠___/\˝
(⁠⁠⁠❀;>ᆺ<;)
Very cute
7391-blobcat-pat.png

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly
Just change the color of their eyes and hair, that should work. (it won't)
I'm more concerned about having to act out 3 different characters :sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely:
:blob_hmm:

A ball of hands would look cool enough. Although I would've wanted a human model to stream with.
:blob_evil_two: <- the face of a dense, anti-social dum dum.
You can be like that moth vtuber and switch between your human and eldritch form!

˝/\⁠⁠___/\˝
(⁠⁠⁠❀;>ᆺ<;)
Nice! :blob_okay: Did you make the model yourself? Yeah, I watched a video on rigging and all I saw was pure pain.