SHF High-school Fanfic

MatchaChocolate69

Edible Bittersweet Edgelord, Rebel against Entropy
Post the recipe, maybe I can try it on myself
I plan to cook you in a different way
Yes, I will probably post the recipes later.:blob_hmm:
Enteresting... We'll see. I try to show SRB as a more "calm" character that does dumb stuff with a pokerface, but everyone has their own image of different characters.
From my point of view in the chapter you appear in a very cool way. A nuanced character, and powerful. A cool antagonist.
Danny's gonna film hour long HSR videos gushing about the game. :blob_uwu:
Maybe it really is time to throw myself headlong back into that game. With Danny Vtuber's advice I could play it more nimbly. :blob_hmm:
Congrats!!!! Good job Matcha-kun!!!! :blob_aww:
Thank you, Ane-san! 🤩I also finished editing it and sent it to @Corty .
I am now waiting for his approval. The inspiration came from you when you wrote about Danny being a prisoner, and the dialogues with Mother. In fact, I count you as coauthoring part of the chapter.

That doesn't change the fact that I won the challenge! :blob_evil:
Things happened?... No that's 2 words... :blob_hmm_two: ...hmmm... oh! I know!
Some things happened :blob_uwu:
Nope. :blob_evil:
At this point I'll do it just for the sake of making a joke :blob_evil:
Dew it :blobrofl:
THAT’S A FUCKING SPOILER D*MB*SS
So there is some drama in the story? I stopped in the ice planet with Sampo because the plot didn't hint at taking off at all. Good to know.
I need drama.
15k words?
You underestimate my power, I'd read it even if it was 150k! :blob_evil_two:
These are the words I wanted to hear from you. :blob_uwu:
In that case I would default to Seymour since she's closest to my actual personality
*furiously takes note*
So, the armor is terribly thick, but deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep down there must be that dere part. :blob_hmm_two:
Someone seems sleepy~ :blob_melt:
*Cuddles in*
*Starts singing softly*

Lace your heart with mine
Let your sleeping soul take flight
Take me through the night
Down, down, down by the river
Down, down, down by the river (by the river, by the river)
🎵

Bg3 soundtrack is so good
Indeed! 😍

DannyTheDaikon

I came here to laugh at you
Thank you, Ane-san! 🤩I also finished editing it and sent it to @Corty .
I am now waiting for his approval. The inspiration came from you when you wrote about Danny being a prisoner, and the dialogues with Mother. In fact, I count you as coauthoring part of the chapter.

That doesn't change the fact that I won the challenge! :blob_evil:
:blob_aww: oooooooo! I can't wait to read it then! I really like chapters written by you! :blob_melt:
:blob_hmm_two:
I will :blob_evil:
So there is some drama in the story? I stopped in the ice planet with Sampo because the plot didn't hint at taking off at all. Good to know.
I need drama.
Oh the story picks up massively after Belobog. Xianzhou was great and Penacony is already looking good. Bleobog was very generic, so I'd recomend sprinting through it as much as you can, cuz the good stuff starts after that :blob_uwu: