SHF High-school Fanfic

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly
1712995392009.png

There's so much to catch up on... :blob_no:
I'm already dreading the relic grind :blob_blank: (still waiting for TL 60 tho)

DannyTheDaikon

I came here to laugh at you
I see~ nyaaaaa~
*starts purring*
Nyaaaa~
ehehe~ :blob_melt: so precious :blob_melt:
*keeps cuddling more and more*
*gives ears nice massage*
*keeps stroking back*
*wraps tail around*
:blob_melt:

Ыыыыыыыыы-

ЫЫЫЫЫЫААААААААА!
👁️
I'm awake. :blob_evil_two:
Mama's awake hell yeah!

View attachment 27952
WOOOOOOO!!!! hehe I'm at level 45 so I'll catch up with you very very soon :blob_evil:

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly
I forgot I had Tingyun and also got Hanya from a single pull...

WOOOOOOO!!!! hehe I'm at level 45 so I'll catch up with you very very soon :blob_evil:
I mean, you've cleared your story and I'm only at the halfway point of Xianzhou... I also have 2600 resin-but-star-rail-version... so

You're never catching up :blob_uwu: unless I quit again :blob_blank:

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
View attachment 27952
Have fun~
ehehe~ :blob_melt: so precious :blob_melt:
*keeps cuddling more and more*
*gives ears nice massage*
*keeps stroking back*
*wraps tail around*
Nyaaaaaaaaa~
*wraps tail back*
Nyaaa~
*purrs even more*
I need you to destroy some hooman's buildings. I'll tell you which ones later.

’kay~

DannyTheDaikon

I forgot I had Tingyun and also got Hanya from a single pull...

I mean, you've cleared your story and I'm only at the halfway point of Xianzhou... I also have 2600 resin-but-star-rail-version... so

You're never catching up :blob_uwu: unless I quit again :blob_blank:
I started farming relics while having 30 stamina potions on me :blob_evil_two: I also have all the sidequests to do :blob_evil_two: I already gained another level from when I posted that previous message :blob_evil: I'm going to outrun you before the end of the day :blob_evil:

Nyaaaaaaaaa~
*wraps tail back*
Nyaaa~
*purrs even more*
ehehehe~ ehehehehehehehe~ :blob_melt:
so cute :blob_melt:
*provides warm cuddle attack*
*lots and lots of cuddles*
*happy daikat*

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly
I started farming relics while having 30 stamina potions on me :blob_evil_two: I also have all the sidequests to do :blob_evil_two: I already gained another level from when I posted that previous message :blob_evil: I'm going to outrun you before the end of the day :blob_evil:
H-hold on, you DON'T do all the sidequests in an area before progressing the main story?! :blob_frown::blob_dizzy:

DannyTheDaikon

H-hold on, you DON'T do all the sidequests in an area before progressing the main story?! :blob_frown::blob_dizzy:
no? :blob_evil_two: why would I do that? Then once I finish the main story there's nothing for me to do. This way I can be up to date, not risk spoilers, unlock everything needing unlocking and then I can overlevel and have fun chilling with sidequests :blob_evil_two:

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly
no? :blob_evil_two: why would I do that? Then once I finish the main story there's nothing for me to do. This way I can be up to date, not risk spoilers, unlock everything needing unlocking and then I can overlevel and have fun chilling with sidequests :blob_evil_two:
To revel in the feeling that you've accomplished everything there is to be done? :blob_frown: To bask in that glorious, empty quest panel? You don't have that funni voice in your head telling you it's necessary to complete all the side quests before the main quest and breeze through it at the end with nothing else to worry about? Are you not enraged by that red exclamation point screaming at you that you have things to do other than the main story? I have a compulsion to finish all sidequests before progressing the story because I know it'll bombard me with even more afterwards :blob_blank:

Jokes aside, our approach to games are really polar opposites :sweat_smile: Though for star rail's case I don't have to worry about spoilers because I already spoiled myself everything... a shame about Penacony though, I won't be surprised by Super Sentai Firefly

DannyTheDaikon

To revel in the feeling that you've accomplished everything there is to be done? :blob_frown: To bask in that glorious, empty quest panel? You don't have that funni voice in your head telling you it's necessary to complete all the side quests before the main quest and breeze through it at the end with nothing else to worry about? Are you not enraged by that red exclamation point screaming at you that you have things to do other than the main story? I have a compulsion to finish all sidequests before progressing the story because I know it'll bombard me with even more afterwards :blob_blank:

Jokes aside, our approach to games are really polar opposites :sweat_smile: Though for star rail's case I don't have to worry about spoilers because I already spoiled myself everything... a shame about Penacony though, I won't be surprised by Super Sentai Firefly
I always click through everything to clear the exclamation mark, because it does really bother me :blob_happy: But I always feel sad about finishing the main story, so I always leave some side quests to make it feel like the journey isn't over yet. To what degree will depend on the game. Sometimes if I feel like the "correct" way to progress is through a certain side quests then I'll do them before continuing the main story. Like the Witcher 3 for example. I'll do quests (including sidequests) in chronological order, because the flow of story is most important to me in games like that. For HSR I was too afraid of spoilers, because I knew I'm gonna have to google things, so I wanted to finish as fast as I can.

Honestly that Firefly plot twist was so good. My gf got spoiled by... miHoYo app home page :blob_blank: the entire thing was flooded with spoilers. I was lucky enough to avoid it and the reveal got me :blob_happy: I absolutely hate spoilers for stories that I enjoy.

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
ehehehe~ ehehehehehehehe~ :blob_melt:
so cute :blob_melt:
*provides warm cuddle attack*
*lots and lots of cuddles*
*happy daikat*
Nyot cute… nyyyyaaaa~~
Why would you? The main story is more interesting. (And if you’re me, you’ve done most of them already~ Besides, some quests are literally locked behind the story~)

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly
I always click through everything to clear the exclamation mark, because it does really bother me :blob_happy: But I always feel sad about finishing the main story, so I always leave some side quests to make it feel like the journey isn't over yet. To what degree will depend on the game. Sometimes if I feel like the "correct" way to progress is through a certain side quests then I'll do them before continuing the main story. Like the Witcher 3 for example. I'll do quests (including sidequests) in chronological order, because the flow of story is most important to me in games like that. For HSR I was too afraid of spoilers, because I knew I'm gonna have to google things, so I wanted to finish as fast as I can.

Honestly that Firefly plot twist was so good. My gf got spoiled by... miHoYo app home page :blob_blank: the entire thing was flooded with spoilers. I was lucky enough to avoid it and the reveal got me :blob_happy: I absolutely hate spoilers for stories that I enjoy.
True, I'm used to being either a day 1 player, so I'm at the forefront of content - or already spoiled to the point I know the entire story. I don't have to worry about avoiding anything... plus I could always just become an internet hermit

Why would you? The main story is more interesting. (And if you’re me, you’ve done most of them already~ Besides, some quests are literally locked behind the story~)
Exactly. If they aren't locked behind the story, I feel obligated to complete them before "progressing the plot". It makes it feel more rewarding in a way. Also ngl, for Jarilo-VI, I mostly remember the side quests, companion quests and the trash can saga. For Penacony... well I've already been spoiled everything by the memes >_>

Besides, it's really hard to get interested in the main story of HSR right after witnessing the peak writing of Limbus Company's Canto VI... all my amazement and hype has already been sapped away by it

PS:
I am going through main quest right now... mostly cause I think I left off at the climax of the story? I just finished the part where Tingyun takes Twister too seriously

Fu Xuan is so smol
1713000923355.png

Last edited:

DannyTheDaikon

True, I'm used to being either a day 1 player, so I'm at the forefront of content - or already spoiled to the point I know the entire story. I don't have to worry about avoiding anything... plus I could always just become an internet hermit
I became an internet hermit for a month when I was playing Baldur's Gate 3. If I know that the story is gonna get me interested then I'll cut my internet consumption until I finish. Too many assholes eager to ruin someone's fun roaming around.
Besides, it's really hard to get interested in the main story of HSR right after witnessing the peak writing of Limbus Company's Canto VI... all my amazement and hype has already been sapped away by it
HSR main story is far from being anything new or groundbreaking, but it's quite decent. Belobog arc was their weakest entry, there are so many plot holes and just straight up dumb and bad writing. Xianzhou was so much better and I'd say Penacony is on the same level so far. It might change depending on the direction they're gonna go next, but I don't expect them to do anything risky, so my opinion will probably stay the same.

Tbf, read enough books, watch enough movies/shows and play enough games and it will be really hard to get impressed anymore.
PS:
Fu Xuan is so smol
View attachment 27953
She's tiny :blob_happy: