SHF High-school Fanfic

MatchaChocolate69

Edible Bittersweet Edgelord, Rebel against Entropy
Only tangentially by being in a shared universe, though there is Welt being obviously hinted to be the one from the previous game. Mihoyo loves to reuse characters from previous games, so I wouldn't back on HSR Bronya being related to HI3 Bronya and the like. HI3 is too grindy and there's years of content to catch up on for new players, and there's competitive gamemodes so you're incentivized to play the META. Personally don't like it.
Thank you for the information; it gave me a clear idea, and I'll stay away from it. Also, because the references seem negligible from what you say, and the character you mentioned (Bronya) doesn't interest me. Grindy and Meta are the two words that immediately make me realize it's not for me. I'm more Lazy and Janky. That's why I can't stand PVP anymore, now I prefer single player PVE.

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly
theres a whole fanfic about the forums???
Yeah, there hasn't been a new chapter for a while though... and this thread has currently been overtaken by Star Rail... so there might not be any soon.

Sparkle's probably not for a while~ Fu Xuan should be soon though~
That's good. I can substitute her with Bronya and pray that Silverwolf doesn't keep applying Wind as a weakness.

Edit: Oh wait... I'm using QQ as DPS... the Skill Point sink is immense, thankfully Bronya is E1, so it's still somewhat viable

MatchaChocolate69

Edible Bittersweet Edgelord, Rebel against Entropy
Yeah, there hasn't been a new chapter for a while though... and this thread has currently been overtaken by Star Rail... so there might not be any soon.
Actually, I just checked, and a chapter of Envy was released today. I don't understand why they don't notify us here as well.

is being stabbed mandatory for enrollment
Yes.

theres a whole fanfic about the forums???
I recommend reading the first post; you will find all the information, and the first chapters of the fan fiction. If you want to participate, you will need to create your character and interact with us to facilitate integration into the novel.

quagma

subatomic cephalopod
Actually, I just checked, and a chapter of Envy was released today. I don't understand why they don't notify us here as well.

Yes.

I recommend reading the first post; you will find all the information, and the first chapters of the fan fiction. If you want to participate, you will need to create your character and interact with us to facilitate integration into the novel.
it's a cute little chapter, honestly. you should see our list of halfwritten ideas for chapters for the fic. but boy, the deadline for our actual fic demands a chapter a week, which leaves little time for fanfic stuff.

DannyTheDaikon

I came here to laugh at you
Which part~?
That Sam taking off that Revengance cosplay >_> I was caught completely off guard. Nearly spit my tea at the screen :blob_happy: I'm not even mad. I'm impressed. Definitely like Sam more now :blob_evil:
Ehe~ Now then, thoughts~?
It was good!!! That last part with Acheron was so fucking amazing!!!!!!!! ❤️ Also the boss took me like half an hour on first try, because I went in without relics :blob_happy: I was suspecting that Watcha... I mean Aventurine was going to be main boss for this part. Still dislike him, but I do enjoy him as an antagonist. I think they did a good job. It's a bit pity that they are setting up for his redemption arc, because I'd love to see jacked up version of him at the next part.
And that firefly twist was amazing! Was not expecting this at all! I'm glad she's alive tho :blob_aww:

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
Did you notice how accurate my time estimate was~?
That Sam taking off that Revengance cosplay >_> I was caught completely off guard. Nearly spit my tea at the screen :blob_happy: I'm not even mad. I'm impressed. Definitely like Sam more now :blob_evil:
Ehehe~
It was good!!! That last part with Acheron was so fucking amazing!!!!!!!! ❤️
Acheron is indeed very cool~
And that firefly twist was amazing! Was not expecting this at all! I'm glad she's alive tho :blob_aww:
Eheheh~ Join the cult…
Firefly superiority~ Forfeit all oak cake rolls to Firefly~

Also the boss took me like half an hour on first try, because I went in without relics :blob_happy:
How.

DannyTheDaikon

I came here to laugh at you
Did you notice how accurate my time estimate was~?
Your Stabbyness is very amazing :blob_uwu:
Acheron is indeed very cool~
She's amazing :blob_aww: I love her :blob_aww: I'm gonna make a shrine for her on my desk. Time to change wallpaper on every screen to Acheron (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Eheheh~ Join the cult…
Firefly superiority~ Forfeit all oak cake rolls to Firefly~
Firefly for life!!!!!
I wanted to finish story faster, so I wasn't farming them much and from what I farmed ended up being kind meh, so I wasn't upgrading them at all :blob_happy: