SHF High-school Fanfic

DannyTheDaikon

I came here to laugh at you
Thanks~
*20th reload :/*
We can suffer together as I embark on a journey to defeat World 5 boss with the tankiest Acheron in the universe, because the only stat that ever shows up is flat HP, HP% and DEF :blob_paint:

:blob_no:
I wanna sleep, but the floor won't paint itself :blob_blank:
:blob_pat_sad: :blob_uwu: at least you'll be able to sleep later on the fresh new painted floor :blob_uwu:

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
We can suffer together as I embark on a journey to defeat World 5 boss with the tankiest Acheron in the universe, because the only stat that ever shows up is flat HP, HP% and DEF :blob_paint:

:blob_no:
5? Cocolia? Well, have fun~
If you close the game right before you die you reload to before the fight by the way~

Also, just won, barely…

DannyTheDaikon

DannyTheDaikon

…The shields should still generate?
Must've missed it since she was bombarding me instantly afterwards anyways
…No.
It’s the entire fight. And the stupid bosses had a few million hp.
but you did it 👏 :blob_uwu: so amazing!

Tbh, that's why I'm not too crazy about turn-based combat or any combat that guarantees that I'll get hit. I like having the ability to dodge if I'm good enough.

Also, quick wipes don't bother me as much as a waste of time of slowly slapping the boss down to 1% only for them to give themselves 63 stacks of unremovable atk buffs and murdering whole party in 1 hit :blob_neutral:

DannyTheDaikon

Cuddle me not the pillow… :blob_pout:
so cute :blob_melt:
*cuddles Her Stabbyness instead of the pillow*
*lots of cuddles yesh*
:blob_melt:

Got Kafka to 20% health of the last bar. Entire team got 1 shot despite shields and full health... so fun...

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
so cute :blob_melt:
*cuddles Her Stabbyness instead of the pillow*
*lots of cuddles yesh*
:blob_melt:
Yay~
Nyaaaa~
*sleepy*
Got Kafka to 20% health of the last bar. Entire team got 1 shot despite shields and full health... so fun...
You can always restart the world and hope for better RNG~ It depends on how confident you are with your curios and blessings~