SHF High-school Fanfic

Simple_Russian_Boi

A "normal" human | Occasionally a cat
I generally gave a good relationship with my mom, but that's only under a condition that we don't see each other for more than a day and we don't talk on the phone more often than once a week. She's quite a tiring person to be around :blob_neutral: And my gf's mom's not much better and to make things worse once my mother leaves her arrives, so we're in for double the fun this month :blob_no:
*dissaproving Slavic Mama noises*
Not guilty :blob_reach: Matcha-kun did nothing wrong :blob_reach:
Indeed.
Lemmie gib you a kiss too mama (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
:blob_evil_two: :blob_uwu:
👩‍⚖️ Guilty! Your verdict: You'll have to work as a Rootling(temp) in the next Daikon Harvest Festival :blob_uwu:
I got a question: why is @MatchaChocolate69 not a Rootling forever? Daikon faith suits him, no?
Call who? :blob_frown:

[Ominous Counter: -6.{lim x->0=1/x}]
:blob_evil_two: No one. Anyway, go kiss Matcha on the forehead, he needs it.
I feel you, me and my mom seem to have a talent for annoying each other when we talk in person...
*angy dissaproving Slavic Mama noises*

How hard is it to be a good parent...?

SsemouyOnan

Bittersweet Cranberry Flavored Euphoria
This makes me extremely happy! Ane-san! :blob_reach: I will write more songs!

I'm planning to create boss songs in the style of Metal Gear Rising Revengence for each member of the Eldritch Familia for the final chapter of W's saga.
I had the exact same idea, except I thought of character songs in Umineko... great minds truly share a single braincell:blob_uwu:

Mama, you keep saying that, but it's not going to happen. Ours is a platonic relationship. I've already used up my available kiss waking her from the eternal slumber caused by your vodka.
Platonic marriage. My favorite type of marriage :blob_uwu:

Simple_Russian_Boi

Same. In small doses, my mom is pleasant, but it can be extremely invasive, inquisitorial, and redundant. I care about her, but I prefer to keep her at a distance.

In your case, the combination with the mother-in-law is a devastating one-two punch. Hang in there, Ane-san, I'm rooting for you. The storm will pass.
:blob_pat_sad::blob_neutral:
Mama, you keep saying that, but it's not going to happen. Ours is a platonic relationship. I've already used up my available kiss waking her from the eternal slumber caused by your vodka.
But I can kiss you.

*kisses Mama on the forehead*

I love you, Mama.
I love you too, little one. I just want my children to be happy :blob_pat_sad:

SsemouyOnan

I got a question: why is @MatchaChocolate69 not a Rootling forever? Daikon faith suits him, no?
Since I'm goddess daikon's first Rootling, I'd be of higher rank then him, but I'm also his minion. I can handle that sort of paradox for a day, but not an eternity! >_<
:blob_evil_two: No one. Anyway, go kiss Matcha on the forehead, he needs it.
Only if he asks me to...
How hard is it to be a good parent...?
very
And those conditions are?
It's like King Crimson. It just works. :blob_evil_two:
That's Enigma, get your own schtick
I already stole Voidiris' shtick, I may as well take another one from the Eldritch family.

Indeed it's seems so, well I didn't have the power to mind so if I allowed or not I will back to my slumber.
your talk no jutsu is truly on another level *wraps blanket*

Simple_Russian_Boi

Since I'm goddess daikon's first Rootling, I'd be of higher rank then him, but I'm also his minion. I can handle that sort of paradox for a day, but not an eternity! >_<
:blob_hmm_two: Make him a Daikon priest, then he will have a higher position than you.
Only if he asks me to...
Good enough :blob_evil_two:
Fuck.
It's like King Crimson. It just works. :blob_evil_two:
... I'm tempted to explain how it works. But I won't.

MatchaChocolate69

Lovestruck Chocolate Villain
:blob_hmm_two: Make him a Daikon priest, then he will have a higher position than you.
Umm... when I signed up the religion I sort of made the highest position "Head Miko":blob_no:...(I didn't expect to get that far in the paperwork)
We can be the Pope and Popess of the religion of the daikon goddess.
Same level in the hierarchy. Each of us manages our own expertise.
Then, outside of work, we can return to our usual hierarchy depending on which alter-ego I am dealing with.

SsemouyOnan

We can be the Pope and Popess of the religion of the daikon goddess.
Same level in the hierarchy. Each of us manages our own expertise.
Then, outside of work, we can return to our usual hierarchy depending on which alter-ego I am dealing with.
I was thinking more of a Shintoism/Cult theme rather than a Western one. Since goddess daikon is eldritch and well, it seemed appropriate for a Daikon.

Well, everything is for her to decide >_>

MidnightFox

A Trickster that loves Puppets
Did you hear @MidnightFox ? Aren't you a puppet lover? Then love me. :blob_reach:
You're not a puppet
1000016561.jpg

She is, You Faker
Chair: Under 19
Name: The Monotone Puppet (Puppet, Poppet, or Monotony for short)
Gender: Female (or none. As long as it’s not male)(human puppet)
Info: resident cultist of the Stars, but does not need to be a main character trait, just like Christianity can be a subtle, not-focused-on trait. Animated doll turned into a human student (with much of the same characteristics as the doll, just with human proportions. I.e. still have strings, head matches body in size like a 5foot8in adult would, not chibi - unless for comedic purposes, heheh-, button eyes fit into human eye proportions, etc).

DannyTheDaikon

| Azure tamer | Harbinger of chaos and soup
👩‍⚖️ Guilty! Your verdict: You'll have to work as a Rootling(temp) in the next Daikon Harvest Festival :blob_uwu:
I should make Stardew Valley Daikon game :blob_evil_two: Dunno why I suddenly thought about it...
I feel you, me and my mom seem to have a talent for annoying each other when we talk in person...
Yep... We see each other once a year maybe, because we live in 2 different countries, but still every time I know that time comes I take a week off just to mentally prepare for her visit :blob_neutral:

This makes me extremely happy! Ane-san! :blob_reach: I will write more songs!
Dew it :blob_evil:
I'm planning to create boss songs in the style of Metal Gear Rising Revengence for each member of the Eldritch Familia for the final chapter of W's saga.
:blob_aww: hell yeah!!!! It will be nice to have something new to listen to :blob_evil:
This only shows how genuine and spontaneous you are, someone who doesn't pretend, and your true self is visible through in what you write. I'm glad we cleared up the misunderstanding. Now I know you a little better, and that is precious to me.
Yeah, I can be quite difficult sometimes :sweating_profusely: I'm we cleared it, I really like talking to you :blob_reach:
:blob_no:

Same. In small doses, my mom is pleasant, but it can be extremely invasive, inquisitorial, and redundant. I care about her, but I prefer to keep her at a distance.
In your case, the combination with the mother-in-law is a devastating one-two punch. Hang in there, Ane-san, I'm rooting for you. The storm will pass.
I will survive (ง'̀-'́)ง

Just so you know... i struggled the most on world 6... It's a DPS check if you don't have insane survivability (Read: Gepard or whatever OP Harmony/Preservation they added that makes you immortal)
:blob_evil_two: I did it on second try with Acheron, Fire MC, Himeko and Bailu. Compared to Kafka she was easy as hell... Now time to hunt some Deer :blob_evil:

Well, everything is for her to decide >_>
Shinto, cult or pagan is fine with me :blob_uwu:

@DannyTheDaikon do I need to choose Europe as my Region in HSR? :blob_frown:
If you want to add me to friends then yesh :blob_uwu: