SHF High-school Fanfic

Reinaislost

Miss Direction
I knew my mother was a control freak for a long time, but what is happening now is just too much. She can't force the appointment on me and this is just straight up illegal what she's doing. I'd rather avoid the legal path, because I just want a bit of peace so I can focus on my business and my writing, but I will go this way if she forces my hand. My phone keeps ringing every time I manage to calm myself down. It's just a fucking harassment. I need to find a place to move out to asap, so I may have not much time for SHF. I'm not planning to leave for good or anything, but I may be busy for a bit. Thank you both for your support and I'm sorry I'm dragging my personal life here. This situation is extremely stressful for me, so I guess I needed to vent somewhere. Thank you again, your support means the world to me :blob_reach:
Heya, I know we didn't talk much, and I may seem a little weird, but I just wanted to say we really care about you. Although my own case wasn't nearly as bad, I've been through something similar, so I know it really sucks and is painful. Please take care of yourself; rely on your friends, family (if you have any), and your partner. Prioritize safety, and I hope things work out for you.

Sorry for repeating things you already know.

DannyTheDaikon

| Azure tamer | Harbinger of chaos and soup
Heya, I know we didn't talk much, and I may seem a little weird, but I just wanted to say we really care about you. Although my own case wasn't nearly as bad, I've been through something similar, so I know it really sucks and is painful. Please take care of yourself; rely on your friends, family (if you have any), and your partner. Prioritize safety, and I hope things work out for you.

Sorry for repeating things you already know.
Thank you :blob_reach: It really helps a lot to see everyone's support :blob_reach: I feel like I can do it (ง'̀-'́)ง thank you once again :blob_melt:

Aaqil

Cookies!
I knew my mother was a control freak for a long time, but what is happening now is just too much. She can't force the appointment on me and this is just straight up illegal what she's doing. I'd rather avoid the legal path, because I just want a bit of peace so I can focus on my business and my writing, but I will go this way if she forces my hand. My phone keeps ringing every time I manage to calm myself down. It's just a fucking harassment. I need to find a place to move out to asap, so I may have not much time for SHF. I'm not planning to leave for good or anything, but I may be busy for a bit. Thank you both for your support and I'm sorry I'm dragging my personal life here. This situation is extremely stressful for me, so I guess I needed to vent somewhere. Thank you again, your support means the world to me :blob_reach:
Blobhaj_Hug_Blahaj.png
:blob_nom: :blob_cookie:

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
I fell asleep before I knew again :blob_melt: good morning :blob_reach:
Morning~ I did too~
Jesus Christ. She just called me to proudly announce that she made an appointment for me tomorrow and that I should go, because I'm mentally ill and that this will make my GF leave me (my gf absolutely can't stand my mother and keep saying that she needs to take me away from her). Holy shit. I might need to leave for a bit, to fix my situation, because I'm genuinely scared about my safety.

If you need to take some time off, you should do so. Your safety takes priority.
…I don’t really know what else to say… :/

If she forces my hand we may do that. I hope she'll just drop it once I move out and change my number. Worst case scenario we can run away to US with my GF :blob_happy:
The US isn’t that great… have you seen how crazy the politics get? And then half of the country is like “freedom? Haha!! We’re taking that away from you!!! Why??? Because old white men rule the country obviously!!!!”

MidnightFox

A Trickster that loves Puppets
If she forces my hand we may do that. I hope she'll just drop it once I move out and change my number. Worst case scenario we can run away to US with my GF :blob_happy:
Venting is fine, And everyone here can agree with me that you have us as your emotional support (we're here for you in good or bad) remember that however, and i don't want to be a bearer of bad news but your message word for word can be considered a jinx

Last edited: