SHF High-school Fanfic

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
Not that the standard 5* Lightcones are any good in comparison to their limited counterparts
No, some of them are pretty good. Gepard's LC is great (on Gepard and Aventurine. And I highly doubt FX or Aventurine's LC are going to be good on him) and Bronya's is as well (on pretty much any harmony that uses their ult, although Harmony has so many lightcones across 3, 4, and 5 stars it doesn't really matter). Himeko's is also good for her and Herta in PF (not BiS, but still great). Clara's is BiS for her I think (and Jingliu/DHIL's LCs aren't going to help her. Blade's might be better, but it's still a good lightcone), so only Welt and Yanqing's aren't good (Acheron's LC is BiS for Welt, Yanqing's BiS is Seele's). I have no idea what Bailu's does so I can't comment on it and I'm too lazy to look it up.

TL;DR: Most are very good lightcones except for Yanqing's and Welt's. They might not be BiS, but they're still good.

DannyTheDaikon

| Azure tamer | Harbinger of chaos and soup
Morning~ I did too~
Good morning :blob_reach: how was sleep? :blob_reach:

If you need to take some time off, you should do so. Your safety takes priority.
…I don’t really know what else to say… :/
Thank you :blob_reach: We're slowly figuring things out. We have some options, so hopefully we should be able to have some stable ground :blob_uwu:
The US isn’t that great… have you seen how crazy the politics get? And then half of the country is like “freedom? Haha!! We’re taking that away from you!!! Why??? Because old white men rule the country obviously!!!!”
Yeah, I'm quite aware of the state of the States :sweating_profusely: That's why my gf moved here instead of the other way around. Turns out some "unknown country in the middle of nowhere" is a better option to live than Silicon Valley :blob_neutral:
Venting is fine, And everyone here can agree with me that you have us as your emotional support (we're here for you in good or bad) remember that however, and i don't want to be a bearer of bad news but your message word for word can be considered a jinx
Yolo :blob_happy: We'll see how things go after the weekend.

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
Good morning :blob_reach: how was sleep? :blob_reach:
I slept for 12 hours... I'm still tired...
Good sleep though~

ALSO FIREFLY BANNER GOT DRIP MARKETTED :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
is a better option to live than Silicon Valley :blob_neutral:
I will not accept this California slander. California (at least where I am) isn't that bad, especially when compared to the rest of the states (cough cough Texas and Florida). Though, I have a tendency to live under a rock, so it's possible I'm just completely oblivious to some massive political event happening. I hate politics so I don't really read the news...

DannyTheDaikon

I slept for 12 hours... I'm still tired...
Good sleep though~
Yay good sleep :blob_uwu: sad that still tired :blob_pat_sad:
ALSO FIREFLY BANNER GOT DRIP MARKETTED :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
(°ロ°) (°ロ°) (°ロ°)
Damn I can't wait! And June so, the same month as Elden Ring DLC (°ロ°) Need to fix everything till June nya!
I will not accept this California slander. California (at least where I am) isn't that bad, especially when compared to the rest of the states (cough cough Texas and Florida). Though, I have a tendency to live under a rock, so it's possible I'm just completely oblivious to some massive political event happening. I hate politics so I don't really read the news...
It's mostly about the cost of living. It's bonkers where my GF comes from and I remember there being a lot of other issues too. For her it was a good starting point, for various reasons, but we can't imagine living there long term. And we both appreciate peace and quiet we have here compared to California. Fortunately my country is overlooked by most and also pinned as extremely xenophobic, racist, homophobic and whatever, so we can still afford living here, cuz nobody wants to come here (well... it changed lately, but it's still not that bad compared to the west).

Also I stopped following news a while ago. Just watched for a bit a few months ago, because of major election in my country and then ditched again. Nowadays it's all glorified doomposting anyways. No point in torturing yourself with that.

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
It's mostly about the cost of living.
Ah... that's... fair...
*looks at basically every house being valued at over 1m USD*
And we both appreciate peace and quiet we have here compared to California.
Peace and quiet is nice... and there are places with it in California, although definitely not what you think of when you think of CA.

DannyTheDaikon

Ah... that's... fair...
*looks at basically every house being valued at over 1m USD*
Yeah... Here where I am, we can get a place for as low as 60k USD. If we want a big apartment (around 100m2) that's 200k USD, so still possible to even consider buying within our lifetime without loans or anything.
Peace and quiet is nice... and there are places with it in California, although definitely not what you think of when you think of CA.
I'm guessing anything that's not LA, SF or any of the bigger centers. I know that I would at least appreciate how stable the weather is, cuz here it's all four seasons in one day :sweating_profusely:

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
I'm guessing anything that's not LA, SF or any of the bigger centers. I know that I would at least appreciate how stable the weather is, cuz here it's all four seasons in one day :sweating_profusely:
Stable weather?? HA!
One day it’s freezing, the next it’s blazing hot, and with fires on the side! Sometimes it rains, then a day later it’s searing hot again!! And there’s just randomly hale in the rain sometimes. Some occasional thunderstorms too…

DannyTheDaikon

Stable weather?? HA!
One day it’s freezing, the next it’s blazing hot, and with fires on the side! Sometimes it rains, then a day later it’s searing hot again!! And there’s just randomly hale in the rain sometimes. Some occasional thunderstorms too…
Now try this but every 2 hours

Jokes aside I did hear that lately the weather is also crazy in California, too. Still, California has some crazy protection from most of the weather instability (that it should be getting) thanks to the mountains and other factors, so it's not as bad as you may think. You would have to experience this on your own skin to see how crazy it can be here... so many of our foreign friends are going nuts from it :blob_happy:

MatchaChocolate69

What happens when the mirror breaks?

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
Now try this but every 2 hours

Jokes aside I did hear that lately the weather is also crazy in California, too. Still, California has some crazy protection from most of the weather instability (that it should be getting) thanks to the mountains and other factors, so it's not as bad as you may think. You would have to experience this on your own skin to see how crazy it can be here... so many of our foreign friends are going nuts from it :blob_happy:
:/

Simple_Russian_Boi

Maybe an alcoholic | Occasionally a cat
At first I read "pain" and was about to ask who should I stab :blobspearpeek: but then I activated that one braincell and realized it was paint 🎨 :blob_uwu: is it the floor or fence?
Both. Still not done. Ruined my jacket and can't fix it till the weekend.

Oh, also pain. My right leg hurts like a bitch for two weeks and I don't know why.