SHF High-school Fanfic

Chiyuki_Hoshino

Has anyone seen my onee-chan lately? I haven't seen her in a while

Acheron 4.png

*chew~*

Shut up, i still don't have any craving for human semen so ha!
I never said anything about semen. Succubui feed upon dreams and delusions, not... That.

All the sexual stuff started from men who saw their delusions and believed in their reality. Do you know how many horny dumbasses there are? I'd tell you the exact number, but it's too big.

MatchaChocolate69

Edible Bittersweet Edgelord, Rebel against Entropy
That's a little overkill, but I don't exactly disapprove :blob_uwu:
Sorry Anon, Ssemouy comes first! :blob_thor:
Strangely, I never really had this problem. I feel like every single action of my characters are my intentions from the beginning to the very end. Maybe it's because I try to put myself in their mindset? Though that may just be because I've never written a story more than 60k words.
You're not wrong; the right way is to put yourself in their shoes, to become them. But have you ever had a character go against your will? Sometimes you get trapped in them. Sometimes it's not pleasant. In my case, the characters shape the story with their actions, but there are things I want to happen. However, since they are alive, they can be more or less cooperative. In such cases, sometimes you have to use a bit of a strong-arm approach with them, to steer them in the right direction. But I'm digressing into my delusion.

I have been told one of my weaknesses are forcing a theme into a store because I think it's cool :sweat_smile:
Not knowing the whole story, I don't think that's a weakness, quite the opposite. Themes are fundamental tools that give depth to stories, and I like complex stories with multiple layers of interpretation.

I remember spending 3 hours talking with someone discussing whether or not a steam engine would indeed have a place in a renaissance fantasy.
:blobrofl:

Their previous game is the one with the japanese dub. In Limbus, the game's director personally controls the quality of the voice acting to make sure it's in the right direction, and he doesn't speak Japanese. So no hope for a JP dub.
It's not a problem; the standard is very high. It's quality dubbing, you can tell. I also like how Korean sounds, even though I prefer Japanese.

Hehe, if you like the dialogue and art now, just wait until Canto 3. The story just keeps going up from there and shows no sign of falling. And from Canto 4 onwards, each sinner gets a cinematic ending that's just pure perfection.
:blob_uwu: I'll enjoy it. I just needed a good visual novel.

Oh, and I recommend you immediately sink all your 10 pulls into the Walpurgisnacht banners. Normally, the IDs go into the standard pool after their banner... But that's not the case for WP IDs and EGOs.

Philip Sinclair is just... He competes against 2 of the Strongest IDs in the game, and people argue he's better.
I'll follow your advice! :blobthumbsup:

In my lore, humans can trade their soul for a single moment that lasts an eternity for them, so there's always that!
Curious. One of my ideas is that when the brain shuts down, the last bits of energy are used for one final happy dream that seems to last an eternity. That wouldn't be too bad, after all.

Pixytokisaki14

Suffering in Final period
I never said anything about semen. Succubui feed upon dreams and delusions, not... That.

All the sexual stuff started from men who saw their delusions and believed in their reality. Do you know how many horny dumbasses there are? I'd tell you the exact number, but it's too big.
I'm still not taking a role of a succubus!!