SHF High-school Fanfic

ShizukiIchino

I know the name of every being that my gaze falls upon. It's a useful ability, especially in my line of work.
*I stopped my walk and gaze at you for few second until I get back to walking*
Well you are not fully toured this spaceship so until you're done I will do a bit of my work on my office in the space station, just ask one of the drones if you done and they will lead you to me.

*I stopped my walk and gaze at you for few second until I get back to walking*
Well you are not fully toured this spaceship so until you're done I will do a bit of my work on my office in the space station, just ask one of the drones if you done and they will lead you to me.
Thank you!
*she skips off into a random direction while touching some machines*
Is this an anti-material Eldritch rifle?!
*runs off and disappears from sight*

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly
Sorry Anon, Ssemouy comes first! :blob_thor:

You're not wrong; the right way is to put yourself in their shoes, to become them. But have you ever had a character go against your will? Sometimes you get trapped in them. Sometimes it's not pleasant. In my case, the characters shape the story with their actions, but there are things I want to happen. However, since they are alive, they can be more or less cooperative. In such cases, sometimes you have to use a bit of a strong-arm approach with them, to steer them in the right direction. But I'm digressing into my delusion.
I've never really had that issue. I consider every character I write to be a part of myself. If they go against the original plan, it's because it never really lined up with my intentions to begin with. So I rethink the plot. Even if their actions go against the outline, it's because I decided so.
Both of us are aware of it, but that never came up because it was about the steam engine being used on an industrial scale. In fact, that point was used against me lol.
It's not a problem; the standard is very high. It's quality dubbing, you can tell. I also like how Korean sounds, even though I prefer Japanese.
I prefer Korean, :blob_uwu:played Genshin with that language on
:blob_uwu: I'll enjoy it. I just needed a good visual novel.
Honestly, if you compare it to other visual novels it's already one of the best even if the story isn't over yet.
I'll follow your advice! :blobthumbsup:
PhilipClair is the most important one. The EGOs... the rate-up is a lie, and I mean that in a literal sense, they are only added to the pool, you don't actually have a higher chance of getting them compared to other ones. So no matter how hot Ishmael in a jumpsuit is... you may not get her.

The announcers are basically fanservice.

By the way, here's my friend code: E359768592, just tell me if you don't know how to add me using it yet :blob_sweat:
Curious. One of my ideas is that when the brain shuts down, the last bits of energy are used for one final happy dream that seems to last an eternity. That wouldn't be too bad, after all.
That's pretty much it, yes. A part of their soul is burned up and given a dream, that, from a subjective viewpoint, lasts forever. It's euthanasia but for an advanced civilization.

<Master should I calmed her?>
Nah let her be, I want to see more what she gonna do.
*she runs from place to place, touching everything that she can*
*after a while, you feel like you start noticing a pattern, but the feeling quickly disappears*
*little blinks of light show up for just a second in every place she touches*
*you look closer*
*it's a lot of little star stickers with "Noice!" on them*

What succubi don't tell you is that dreams and delusions often involve that.
You know quite a bit for a person without a face.
On average, kitsune are waaaaay more corrupt than succubi, just sayin.
I know. Pixy just won't accept her EVIL POWA! Maybe that's because she's Eldritch :blob_hmm:

ShizukiIchino

*she runs from place to place, touching everything that she can*
*after a while, you feel like you start noticing a pattern, but the feeling quickly disappears*
*little blinks of light show up for just a second in every place she touches*
*you look closer*
*it's a lot of little star stickers with "Noice!" on them*
SNVW can you analyze those each stickers for me? I hope it just a regular stickers.
<I don't mind>
*Back to my paperwork while my monitor keep out of her and Boi that still standing looking at one room labeled with "Captain room"*

SNVW can you analyze those each stickers for me? I hope it just a regular stickers.
<I don't mind>
*Back to my paperwork while my monitor keep out of her and Boi that still standing looking at one room labeled with "Captain room"*
*it's just regular stickers with words on them*
*You analyze their locations*
*they appear to be forming a silly face on the map of your base*
Now, where can I find some food to steal?

ShizukiIchino

*it's just regular stickers with words on them*
*You analyze their locations*
*they appear to be forming a silly face on the map of your base*
Now, where can I find some food to steal?
*And all of the stuff here is all technology, no live being except the three are on this space station*
I wonder if she will find any food here, the cafeteria is not opened yet after all.

*And all of the stuff here is all technology, no live being except the three are on this space station*
I wonder if she will find any food here, the cafeteria is not opened yet after all.
*she reaches somewhere and pulls a bag of chips from nowhere*
Score!
*she steps inside a shadow below a camera, disappearing from sight*
*suddenly, you hear steps behind your back*
This place is marvelous, Shizuki! You have my stars of approval!

MidnightFox

A Trickster that loves Puppets
White and dark chocolate.
I hope you like the ice-cream
1000016645.jpg