SHF High-school Fanfic

Chiyuki_Hoshino

:blob_highfive: yay! I'm trying to like it, but I'm suffering from "but it's not HSR" and "HSR does x better" so I kinda gave up on it. Maybe I'm gonna give it another try :blob_happy:
Well, Genshin is quite fun even though there are some things that I find less interesting, but it's quite fun, especially if you ignore the existence of Paimon :blobthumbsup:

DannyTheDaikon

I came here to laugh at you
Well, Genshin is quite fun even though there are some things that I find less interesting, but it's quite fun, especially if you ignore the existence of Paimon :blobthumbsup:
Seeing how both you and Midnight talk about Paimon I'm guessing it's not getting better in this regard :blob_happy: I'll probably give it another shot... Maybe it'll get better once the game opens :blob_hmm_two:

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly
I've only played Genshin until around the release of Sumeru. Reached AR 56, pretty fun until the novelty wore off. I'm impartial towards Paimon

MatchaChocolate69

Edible Bittersweet Edgelord, Rebel against Entropy
I was planning on writing a response from Heroine Ssemouy's perspective... but I don't even have the Villainess chapter done. At this point it'll probably be a retrospective chapter, but that's fine with me too.
It's a pity, but I'll come to terms with it. Take all the time you need.
I'll patiently wait for your chapter, as little George says, "it will be ready when it's ready."
A retrospective wouldn't be bad, or even an additional alternative timeline. We can always find a way to make it all add up.
After all, I'd read anything you write, even an instruction manual.
Especially Seymour's...

Mm... I consider decline in quality a skill issue or a result of stress from needing to keep regular releases rather than a negative of a character-driven plot.
Ouch, that hits hard... but i can't really argue with that... :blob_sweat:

It'll be wiped off the face of the planet at the same time as Britain, as with due process. :blob_okay:
:blob_hmm_two: I won't shed tears for perfidious Albion, but I would feel sorry for Lady Nahrenne.

Heads up, you might not want to go browsing for memes and references too much. They contain a lot of spoilers, which reduce the impact of certain points in the story. I unintentionally got spoiled by a meme and it basically ruined the ending of a certain Canto for me.... Though Lobotomy Corp and Library of Ruina references are fair game, I doubt you'll be playing them(way too grindy).

I haven't read Demian either, so I can't say much.
I will carefully avoid them then. If I may, I'll use you as a source of information about the game, especially since I'm mainly interested in the story, and having it spoiled by random memes would be a shame. So, I'm counting on you.
I don't like games that are too grindy; Sadly I don't have the time. However, I'll keep them in mind if I really enjoy Limbus Company.

One of the lovely things about the game is that basically every single game mechanic has an in-lore explanation. Both the gacha pulls and dungeon grinding both have in-lore explanations... hell, even levels do.
It's the right way to design a video game, especially those with a strong narrative. Even mechanics can be narrative; developers often forget this, and the game and story feel like two separate entities. Metanarrative lies in being able to use all fields to tell a story:music, gameplay, images, etc.
Yep, I resonate a lot with Don for reasons you will figure out in the story. I liked Faust second best... at the start of the game, now it's a toss-up between her and Meursault.
I have high expectations. For now, also due to the similarity with the voice of the voice actress, she reminds me of Nero from Fate.

So I downloaded Limbus Company on Steam as well because I wanted to activate the crossplay feature (by the way, I still haven't quite figured out how to do it; I saw a post on Twitter, but it's a convoluted system).
I tried pulling on the Walpurgisnacht banner both on the app and on Steam.
On Steam, I got a 000 Sinclair identity. I don't think that's what you were referring to. But he seems strong.
Also a very cute 00 Faust maid...

On the phone, I only got 00 identities and an EGO for Ishmael.

Sadly, no identity in either account for Don.

Which of the two accounts should I keep?
I sent you a friend request with the Steam account.

Eternal dreams happen to be a reoccuring theme in my stories... and it's not even intentional! :sweating_profusely:
For me as well, even though I use them as a metaphor for the afterlife. By the way, an idea that's been swirling in my head for some time leverages this concept in a sort of digital cemetery where the dead are connected in a virtual world.

MatchaChocolate69

Edible Bittersweet Edgelord, Rebel against Entropy
I like it~
I would have never hoped for this! I'm really glad you like it.
It's an exercise to help me keep my perfect Daikon shape :blob_uwu: I have to be nice and round as daikon :blob_uwu:
Well done, Ane-san! I also had a heavy training session today. Maybe I overdid it; my muscles are burning, but I'm very satisfied. I feel great, though. If I weren't so lazy, I should do it more often.
*nom*
Happy Easter!
๐Ÿฎ
Happy Othodox Easter!
*swallows the knives*
... :blob_evil_two:
... :blob_evil_two:
...:blob_uwu:
... :blob_blank:
Do you by any chance want to break my record? :blob_hmm:
While we're drinking tea, singing songs and stabbing people, Shizuki is fighting fockin Demons.
Reading the messages in sequence, I almost choked from laughing! Shizuki is really funny, which is why she's one of my favorite characters to write.

:blob_hide:

๐Ÿช‘ :blob_reach:
๐Ÿช‘
๐Ÿช‘ ๐ŸŽธ :blob_reach:

๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ
Wrapped in biting wind
Hearts will never bleed
Frozen and banished
Out of grief
๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ

๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ
In their restless dreams
They try so hard to breathe
Pulses flutter and sting
Within this bleakness
๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ

๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ
Pain will come with the blade
Pain will wake up the despondent crowd in this dormant world somehow
Unsheathe a sword not to kill
Unsheathe a sword to rend those clouds above the ground
Wake up, it's time to gather now
๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ

๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ
The only warmth remains
In hands clasped so tight
The only fire exists in brave hearts
Seasons that refuse to change over the years
Will find their way back
Back on track
๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ

๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ
We've made a choice, go fight against your fate!
Wake up, it's time to gather now
๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ

๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ
Forget about the rules written on weathered rock
There were chasers of light
Find the way or get lost
We have no way to know where they all headed for
See the light from afar, just blaze through the thorns
We know it's right over there
We have something to declare
Whatever is arriving, we'll be prepared
๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ

๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ

We've made a choice, go fight against your fate!
Wake up to hear the cheering sound
๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ

๐Ÿช‘

:blob_hide:
So good, I loved that Boss Fight.

DannyTheDaikon

I came here to laugh at you
Well done, Ane-san! I also had a heavy training session today. Maybe I overdid it; my muscles are burning, but I'm very satisfied. I feel great, though. If I weren't so lazy, I should do it more often.
yay! I'm proud of you Matcha-kun! :blob_reach: Intense workout shouldn't happen too often, so it's better to have some time to recover :blob_uwu: Ane-san is very proud of you :blob_uwu: โค๏ธ :blob_uwu:

I should workout too, but unfortunately my gf passed a cold on me, so now I'm dying too much to work out :blob_no:
So good, I loved that Boss Fight.
It was great humu humu :blob_uwu: Did you reach Xianzhou yet? The bossfight there is really good too, actually all of the bossfights are so good in this game :blob_aww: