SHF High-school Fanfic

justabot

SHF Dice Roller

Roll limits: -9999999999 to 9999999999

@ShizukiIchino, an error has occured. To use the dice roller, please use the command "!roll min,max" without the quotes. Min being The lowest value to return and max being the highest value to return.

You may also use "!roll min,max,num_of_dice" if you want to roll multiple dice at once. The maximum dice you may use is 100.

quagma

subatomic cephalopod
hmm. idk which hammer we like best. we turned matcha into one of these, so it better be a good pick.

Designer (3).png
Designer (2).png
Designer.png
Designer (1).png

ShizukiIchino

Am I Space Lunch Lady now? 👀
Well there no one cooking in my space station cafeteria except me and I not always there, and I also have some space cat so they need to be feed
You are on the list, Shizuki, you are very much on the list.
Wait what?! How?! I declined him! I'mma dip out of the universe until it's calm down out there.
hmm. idk which hammer we like best. we turned matcha into one of these, so it better be a good pick.

The last one is weird ngl, but the rest I can pass

Rhaps

Master of Nightmare
I am very honored! Your courtesy will be repaid in kind. :blob_evil:
Especially since you'll have an important role in my next chapter.
You surely will enjoy this play of mine, if you ca handle it in the first place.
As the Real me will show up in person for this eventful dance of trickery and madness.

DannyTheDaikon

I came here to laugh at you
Well, uh, this is awkward :blob_sweat:

Hold on, aren't you writing a chapter where he rizzes EVERYONE? Please don't do this to me...
I am :blob_neutral: but then again this arc requires you to finish writing your Villainess chapter, so... Not all hope is lost? :blob_evil_two:
Well there no one cooking in my space station cafeteria except me and I not always there, and I also have some space cat so they need to be feed
Space Cats! :blob_aww: oke :blobthumbsup: I take care of them :blob_uwu:
Is it everyone including the newest one or is it everyone until certain seat?
Everyone everyone :blob_uwu: But not everyone will be named. I'm thinking of cutting out some scenes so that I ever have hope of finishing :sweating_profusely:

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly

3rd is best
Wait what?! How?! I declined him! I'mma dip out of the universe until it's calm down out there.
White and dark chocolate.
Those are M(W)atcha's flavors, you've obviously been rizzed by him :blob_uwu:

There's no escape Shizuki, I'm going after everyone that Matcha has rizzed in every world, universe, timeline, and every possibility that may or may not have been.

ShizukiIchino

Space Cats! :blob_aww: oke :blobthumbsup: I take care of them :blob_uwu:
Good.
*In blink of eyes now you are at the space station cafeteria*
Those are M(W)atcha's flavors, you've obviously been rizzed by him :blob_uwu:

There's no escape Shizuki, I'm going after everyone that Matcha has rizzed in every world, universe, timeline, and every possibility that may or may not have been.
I never thought of that! Those flavors are my favorite since I was child! Wait since I was child? How do I know it but I didn't remember any of my childhood? (Lore leak)

MidnightFox

A Trickster that loves Puppets
you die in less than a paragraph.
In all honesty if you won that means the following
1) I lost interest in fighting you and found something more interesting (W Saga perhaps)
2) Because of my specs into INT i have equal or greater processing speed and analysis than you, so i can analyse and counter anything faster than even Azure
3) you haven't gone in-depth with your powers and abilities in the first place (once you use an ability once against me i can analyse and counter it the next fraction of a second or faster than that)