SHF High-school Fanfic

Stealthy_Enigma

(❀⁠≽ᆺ≼)⊃~~~~✧ ꧁Floofy Ninja!!!꧂
Good... Err... Night? It's 3 am, just checking on everyone.

To be honest, I hinted (straight up told that) in the forums that SRB was a human raised in the cult. Then the cultists (all of his friends and family) did a bloody ritual and he got all of their limbs. So you're a 100% right.

Wonderful, as always, Matcha-kun.

NO, DON'T-

*pat pat*

... Oh fuck, that means technically I'm on the list thanks to the forums timeline.

:blob_evil_two: <- canonically clueless because he wasn't present for the conversation.

:blob_evil_two: <- canonically clueless because he wasn't present for the conversation. And Pixy...? When? How?

With that, good night. I'll be back tomorrow. Probably. Maybe.
˝/\⁠⁠__/\˝
(⁠⁠⁠❀≽ᆺ≼)˝∩˝ Sleep well~

DannyTheDaikon

I came here to laugh at you
It takes a while to ramp up… it’s been 3 hours and is building up…
so about the same as with the previous story parts. I noticed they have a tendency for a long into section on pretty much all of their missions. Oh, well... I'm home alone for most of the day today so may as well take my time :blob_evil_two: I'm starting :blob_evil:

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
so about the same as with the previous story parts. I noticed they have a tendency for a long into section on pretty much all of their missions. Oh, well... I'm home alone for most of the day today so may as well take my time :blob_evil_two: I'm starting :blob_evil:
Have fun~

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
I'm barely at first Boothill POV part... I can see what you meant about that building up :sweating_profusely: I'm glad to see certain characters back though :blob_evil:
Yep~
Boothill is funny~ although his ridiculous levels go down later… but him swearing but not is still hilarious~