SHF High-school Fanfic

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly
:blobrofl: Jokes aside, I won't complain too much. For me, he has the utmost respect considering he created this space and is doing it alone. :meowsip:
I'm thinking of storing a bunch of emotes in my signature like Aaqil so I can just drag and drop them into the text editor
The clue I'll give you is that they were a cat in this very thread... :blob_evil:
It can't be Azure...
So it's either Boi or Danny! :blob_shock: I'
Woah! :oops:
It's incredible that every time I talk to you, I discover something new. I was completely ignorant about Jumpchain, so I did my research and discovered a whole world. They are a kind of isekai/game fan fiction... so that's how you started writing. I wonder which world you jumped to first.
I did Quicksilver's Pokemon jump, cause it's the jump everyone agrees on you should go to first. It's safe, and pokemon are pretty powerful for future jumps. Not to mention Pokemon Emerald was one of the first games I ever played.
:s_eek:
Strawoah! In the same message, double lore for me, who is always craving yours. 🤩

First, the personal lore of Ssemouy on how she got into writing... and now, out of nowhere, just like that, PLOT TWIST, I also discover the purpose of Seymour! Terribly fascinating! Now I’ll need another 3-4 months to find out why she doesn’t want to be a villainess!
Hopefully I can get into the flow after the Villainess chapter, I've already gone ahead and planned how everything is going to end for her character arc
But I can make my guesses. :blob_hmm: So that certain someone is The Lady or Heroine...
:blob_evil:
A man can dream... :blob_uwu:
I'll escape even in your dreams! :blob_evil:
❤️
She is adorable, and I see a bit of Ssemouy and Heroine in her, so I can't help but love her even more. It's a shame I don't even have an ID of her, but luckily, I can use yours for support. :blob_uwu:
She's the fan favorite for a reason (well, it's between her and Faust). Don's most recent 000 ID was from the beginning of season II, so she might actually be set for a new one... if you have the Lunacy to pull
Poker face and confidence can take you very far in any reality. Fake it till you make it.
It is, after all, the motto of one of the City's godlike beings, so it's quite powerful.
I can say that I see a lot of myself in her from this perspective, in wanting to be special. Altruism is often just another form of selfishness, and I like the dynamic between her and Sonya (I love that name). They are both two sides of the same coin; they are much more similar than they think, and that's why there is an attraction between them, even though Rodya wants to distance herself from Sonya.
You need to be a little selfish to be altruistic in the City, kind people either end up dead or never make it to a point where they can make a difference. Angela(the protagonist of the previous game) shows that quite well.
He seems like the kind of villain who, in the end, is not really a villain.
We shall see if you still think that way by the recent cantos :blob_evil:
I didn't realize there was a minimum time to finish the battle or else it's an instakill (I had finished the fight much earlier). I found out from you, and it was immediately confirmed in the mirror dungeon... (team of leftovers wiped out)
I found out from a youtube video, since the battle was extremely easy even on release.
It's still a poor design in my opinion.
At least it wasn't as bad as a design as railway 2 (cries in 29 repetitive battles). They've definitely improved in future boss fights though.
Naruhodo:blob_hmm:
Thanks for the advice, I'll focus on farming resources to upgrade the skills. Question: which one is better? 00 Hong Lu W corp L2 Cleanup Agent (I've been using him and I'm very happy with him) 000 Hong Lu Tingtang Gang Gangleader (I just pulled him but he doesn't seem great and I don't know if it's worth replacing the 00 and leveling him up)
My preference is Tingtang Gangleader, his skill 2 is very powerful(the reuse coin condition works on abnormality parts, so if one is low/broken you get an extra coin even if the abnormality is on high HP), and when you get him to uptie 3, he has a 30 rolling skill that is reused when it kills an enemy. +his support skill straight up gives a free 20% damage to a single unit. He's a great ID universally.

W Hong Lu is more of a charge support, so he's not that useful if you aren't running him with other charge units.

It scares me a bit because I'm afraid they might spoil the story, but they seem like standalone stories, except for Faust butler, which I fear may have shown me something I'll discover later.
The seasonal IDs are kind of spoilery, and some are spoilers by mere virtue of existing. The Hunt that Faust mentions is spoilers for Canto 6, but it's nothing big thankfully. The standard fare units are all stand alone stories though, so you can read them freely.
I tried it and unfortunately, I only completed it at 45%. I encountered a fox with umbrellas and was bold enough to fight it for the double bonus. My greed punished me, and my top team was obliterated. Never trust foxes! I continued with the leftovers, but they didn't get far when I faced Baba Yaga.
How could you not pet the fox?? >_> But yeah, I don't get why they removed the Mirror Dungeon of Beginning, the current one is very unfriendly for newbies. And it's not even optional content either since you have to run it 3 times weekly if you want 750 Lunacy.
:blob_evil: Indeeeeed... Really nice answer.
:blob_uwu:

MidnightFox

A Trickster that loves Puppets
There was a fluffpocalips, but I don't know if it counts. :blob_hmm_two:
Even if there was such a thing i can't get any fluffier unless Enigma has anything to say about it

1000016729.jpg
1000016730.jpg

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly
Nope. Only my hands. And not my hands.
I seriously don't know how I mistook that for a crab...

isnt everybody at least cat once in the school?
The members that joined after the catpocalypse haven't... yet

It wasn't me! :blob_shock: Unless it's something good then it was me :blob_uwu:
It's good, mostly

well i may not know the full context but SsemouyOnan is looking for a cat
I'm looking for the cat that Matcha thinks can approach my cuteness :blob_evil: