SHF High-school Fanfic

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
I just realized that when Firefly comes out, I'll be probably in the middle of a renovation hell :blob_blank: All the characters coming out right at the same time as I'm busy af... why :blob_teary:
Ask Hoyoverse?
I dunno~ bad luck I guess~
You should be fine though! The banner lasts for ~20 days so as long as you log on long enough to do dalies, SU, and events + a longer session for the story quest, you should be able to get most of the jades~

DannyTheDaikon

I came here to laugh at you
Ask Hoyoverse?
I dunno~ bad luck I guess~
You should be fine though! The banner lasts for ~20 days so as long as you log on long enough to do dalies, SU, and events + a longer session for the story quest, you should be able to get most of the jades~
If only that was this easy 💔

We'll see though. Maybe I'll manage somehow. I should be able to find a moment to pull for her at least... :blob_hmm: Worst comes to worst, I'll force my gf to play for me while I'm taking care of the renovation :blob_evil:

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
If only that was this easy 💔

We'll see though. Maybe I'll manage somehow. I should be able to find a moment to pull for her at least... :blob_hmm: Worst comes to worst, I'll force my gf to play for me while I'm taking care of the renovation :blob_evil:
I believe in you~

MatchaChocolate69

Edible Bittersweet Edgelord, Rebel against Entropy
@MidnightFox
Here is the last fox... :sweating_profusely: this is your boss theme song, Midnight! I hope you like it.
With this track, I've finished all the songs for the Eldritch Family.:blob_paint:
It was a amazing journey. :blob_uwu:

Here are the complete playlist:
ELDRITCH FAMILY PLAYLIST 💿🎶
KITSUNE SISTERS 💿🎶

EYES OF THE TRICKSTER 🦊😇👁️

[Verse 1]
Angel wings I prowl with a devil's face,
Twisting fates in this timeless place.
Reality hacked, my trickery has begun,
See your body fall into the Midnight song.

[Verse 2]
Deja vu! I've just been in this place before,
Higher on the street, it's my time to soar
Callin' you, the search is a mystery,
Standin' on my feet, finding my own history

[Verse 3]
Eyes of the Trickster, life and death,
In the labyrinth, feel my breath.
Universal Hacker, twist the lore,
No fate is written, evermore.

[Pre-Chorus]
Stone Ocean, see my trickery,
No escape from your misery!
Steel ball run, Don’t complain,
Stardust Crusaders, feel the pain.

Don't you know that you're already dead?

[Chorus]
No stopped time, just an illusion instead
Blows the Golden Wind, the minds high.
Battle Tendency, It Was Me, Midnight.

[Bridge]
A Diamond is Unbreakable
Deception is unfaceable
Phantom Blood gushes,
X-shaped Iris pushes!

[Chorus]

[Pre-Chorus]

[Chorus]

[Bridge]
A Diamond is Unbreakable
Deception is unfaceable
Phantom Blood gushes,
X-shaped Iris pushes!

[Chorus]

[OUTRO]
A Diamond is Unbreakable
Deception is unfaceable
Phantom Blood gushes,
X-shaped Iris pushes!

NEVER TRUST THE FOXES!

NEVER TRUST THE FOXES!

NEVER TRUST THE FOXES!

Pixytokisaki14

Suffering in Final period
@MidnightFox
Here is the last fox... :sweating_profusely: this is your boss theme song, Midnight! I hope you like it.
With this track, I've finished all the songs for the Eldritch Family.:blob_paint:

KITSUNE SISTERS 💿🎶

[Verse 1]

[Verse 2]

[Verse 3]

[Pre-Chorus]

[Chorus]

[Bridge]
A Diamond is Unbreakable
Deception is unfaceable
Phantom Blood gushes,
X-shaped Iris pushes!

[Chorus]

[Pre-Chorus]

[Chorus]

[Bridge]
A Diamond is Unbreakable
Deception is unfaceable
Phantom Blood gushes,
X-shaped Iris pushes!

[Chorus]

[OUTRO]
A Diamond is Unbreakable
Deception is unfaceable
Phantom Blood gushes,
X-shaped Iris pushes!

NEVER TRUST THE FOXES!

NEVER TRUST THE FOXES!

NEVER TRUST THE FOXES!
Congratulations!! 🥳

@MidnightFox

KITSUNE SISTERS 💿🎶

[Verse 1]

[Verse 2]

[Verse 3]

[Pre-Chorus]

[Chorus]

[Bridge]
A Diamond is Unbreakable
Deception is unfaceable
Phantom Blood gushes,
X-shaped Iris pushes!

[Chorus]

[Pre-Chorus]

[Chorus]

[Bridge]
A Diamond is Unbreakable
Deception is unfaceable
Phantom Blood gushes,
X-shaped Iris pushes!

[Chorus]

[OUTRO]
A Diamond is Unbreakable
Deception is unfaceable
Phantom Blood gushes,
X-shaped Iris pushes!

NEVER TRUST THE FOXES!

NEVER TRUST THE FOXES!

NEVER TRUST THE FOXES!
Mmm~ JOJO references~!

MatchaChocolate69

Edible Bittersweet Edgelord, Rebel against Entropy
We'll have to wait two more years, then Lord Tony will alot us another 2 blobs :blob_okay:
:blobrofl: Jokes aside, I won't complain too much. For me, he has the utmost respect considering he created this space and is doing it alone. :meowsip:
Oh, and who is this other cat? Just curious, most certainly don't have any devious schemes in mind :blob_evil:
The clue I'll give you is that they were a cat in this very thread... :blob_evil:
Here, a 1up 🌟

I called it a "Spark" due to Jumpchain's interpretation of it, which strictly refers to Oldwalker sparks. I consider it a homage since Jumpchain is a big part of why I got into writing in the first place.

Funnily enough in Jumpchain there's no practical difference between a Jumper with a spark and a Jumper with a bunch of OP perks, aside from the fiat of being qualitatively superior. Which applies to my cosmology too.
Woah! :oops:
It's incredible that every time I talk to you, I discover something new. I was completely ignorant about Jumpchain, so I did my research and discovered a whole world. They are a kind of isekai/game fan fiction... so that's how you started writing. I wonder which world you jumped to first.
Seymour's goal is to gain a Spark so she can stop being a Villainess, she wouldn't be able to provide one... let alone Matcha
:s_eek:
Strawoah! In the same message, double lore for me, who is always craving yours. 🤩

First, the personal lore of Ssemouy on how she got into writing... and now, out of nowhere, just like that, PLOT TWIST, I also discover the purpose of Seymour! Terribly fascinating! Now I’ll need another 3-4 months to find out why she doesn’t want to be a villainess!
But I can make my guesses. :blob_hmm: So that certain someone is The Lady or Heroine...

As if prison can hold me down for long :blob_evil:
A man can dream... :blob_uwu:

She may be responsible for a TPK, but she's just being a lil' goofy
❤️
She is adorable, and I see a bit of Ssemouy and Heroine in her, so I can't help but love her even more. It's a shame I don't even have an ID of her, but luckily, I can use yours for support. :blob_uwu:
Rodya taught me the key to gambling is confidence, meaning if you're confident in your luck you always win the gacha
Poker face and confidence can take you very far in any reality. Fake it till you make it.
The ironic thing is Rodya never really did things for the greater good here, she did it for the sake of her own ego. Something that would gain the approval of a certain someone responsible for the White Days and Dark Nights.

Sonya is very suspicious, considering how hard it is to make a difference in the City. Either he's hiding something big... or the world he showed Rodya was a false reality in a very literal sense.
I can say that I see a lot of myself in her from this perspective, in wanting to be special. Altruism is often just another form of selfishness, and I like the dynamic between her and Sonya (I love that name). They are both two sides of the same coin; they are much more similar than they think, and that's why there is an attraction between them, even though Rodya wants to distance herself from Sonya. He seems like the kind of villain who, in the end, is not really a villain. That's the impression I get. I'm curious to see how their relationship will evolve.
PM loves to play with boss fight mechanics. You may not have noticed it, but from the second wave onwards if you can't clear a wave in 4 turns, Baba Yaga catches up and Instakills you. It's a boss fight focused on spreading damage between enemies so you don't overkill and waste skills(which do not get used when targeting a dead enemy), while handling the fact that the enemies have more slots than you.

That said... it wasn't that well designed to begin with, and recent IDs absolutely crush the fight so much that YWTGBH? feels more like a boss fight than it. Especially if you used my Ryoshu since she has AOE, reuse coin and slash damage.

I didn't realize there was a minimum time to finish the battle or else it's an instakill (I had finished the fight much earlier). I found out from you, and it was immediately confirmed in the mirror dungeon... (team of leftovers wiped out)
It's still a poor design in my opinion.
An infamous meme in Project Moon game is "The difficulty spike is vertical." And yeah, 3-6 is an example of it. Funny thing is most of these fights were already nerfed.

I think you can clear with underleveled IDs perfectly fine, I never bothered grinding until I reached the final boss of Canto 3. If all else fails, just use my Middle Don and treat everyone else as meatshields.

And, I hope you're prepared for the final boss of Canto III. On release it took me 5 hours of retries with level 20-25 IDs. You'll definitely have an easier time because of the nerfs, but I don't think the impact will be any less. Make sure you're prepared before taking on the story dungeon, it there's 2-3 hours of content inside. My tip is that Uptie III matters more than level as long as the difference is not more than 10.
Naruhodo:blob_hmm:
Thanks for the advice, I'll focus on farming resources to upgrade the skills. Question: which one is better? 00 Hong Lu W corp L2 Cleanup Agent (I've been using him and I'm very happy with him) 000 Hong Lu Tingtang Gang Gangleader (I just pulled him but he doesn't seem great and I don't know if it's worth replacing the 00 and leveling him up)
Yep... some of the ID stories even have unique OSTs, mostly the ones based on bosses though.
It scares me a bit because I'm afraid they might spoil the story, but they seem like standalone stories, except for Faust butler, which I fear may have shown me something I'll discover later.
You're lucky you just have to run luxcavation for xp tickets... back in season 1 we had to farm an entire mirror dungeon.

Speaking of which, have you tried the Mirror Dungeon? Were you able to clear Simulation? I'm curious since they made the Mounting Trials a lot harder compared to last season. It might be hard without the 3rd skills of IDs.
I tried it and unfortunately, I only completed it at 45%. I encountered a fox with umbrellas and was bold enough to fight it for the double bonus. My greed punished me, and my top team was obliterated. Never trust foxes! I continued with the leftovers, but they didn't get far when I faced Baba Yaga.
At least it's not without taste and touch
:blob_evil: Indeeeeed... Really nice answer.
[You better not disappoint. I'll be preparing for my grand debut in the meanwhile.]
😘