SHF High-school Fanfic

quagma

subatomic cephalopod
WOW someone actually posted something it's been hours i didn't reload the page every hour just to see if there's anything interesting going on because I'm bored
*totally doesn't do that*
9853267853237896433567852775321794 life deceased....
a normal number of digits.
is that knife food flavored? lemme check: *rubs tentacles all over it, leaving behind oily midnight-blue slime of dubious nature.*

*smeck smeck*

hmm. yep. as suspected: pointy.

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
is that knife food flavored? lemme check: *rubs tentacles all over it, leaving behind oily midnight-blue slime of dubious nature.*

*smeck smeck*

hmm. yep. as suspected: pointy.
Want it~?

MidnightFox

A Trickster that loves Puppets
Actually wanted to see how viable my idea is in practice but when these videos popped up i wasn't to sure even though i live in Bulgaria and Greece is my neighbour

ShizukiIchino

*gives you a cup of tea*
To be honest with you, your reports start to worry me. What are you even doing off-screen?
Nothing much, just grinding for my new project. I'm trying to create an self repair spaceship without the need of material, for it I needed soul.

MidnightFox

A Trickster that loves Puppets
Nothing much, just grinding for my new project. I'm trying to create an self repair spaceship without the need of material, for it I needed soul.
You can just ask for it you know, I've destroyed quite a bit of Multiverses but i have no use for them myself so here you go

DannyTheDaikon

I came here to laugh at you
Oh~? You want tickles~?
*tickles with hair*
*hugs tighter to prevent escape*
Daikon in danger! Daikon in danger! :blob_shock: Tickles are coming!
Nyaahahhahhohohohohihihihhaaaaa~!!! It tickles! It tickleeeees nyaaa!!!
:blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl:

Good morning :blob_uwu: