Intruding Person's account, yes.
It hurts... AnYwaYS
smart.jpg

It hurts... AnYwaYS
Let me cheer u up mAH GURL

thoroughfulthought.jpg

Hopper

Someone actually did that in my class (as a JOKE)
Of course it's a joke.

If it isn't, by now, he's a fricking professor to solve a fudging unlimited numbers addition problem.

Nevafrost

Hooman bone lover
Of course it's a joke.

If it isn't, by now, he's a fricking professor to solve a fudging unlimited numbers addition problem.
Nope, bro. There are actually some Dumb asses who will srsly write that down. Like seriously SERIOUSLY 🤣

Hopper

Nope, bro. There are actually some Dumb asses who will srsly write that down. Like seriously SERIOUSLY 🤣
I KNEW THEY WENT FOR THE JOKE

I once tried to write it on the whiteboard when the teacher asked me to give out an equation problem. So I did just that, and none of us had a fudging clue, even the teacher, except me.

Laughdemo.jpg

Nevafrost

Hooman bone lover
I KNEW THEY WENT FOR THE JOKE

I once tried to write it on the whiteboard when the teacher asked me to give out an equation problem. So I did just that, and none of us had a fudging clue, even the teacher, except me.

View attachment 28313
I asked my teacher this question and he was like
"ATTENTION to the ClaSs!!"
🤣🤣🤣 It happens when they don't have a friggin clue about something.

And here my dumb ass being trying to do traditional art and still be like:
I can't draw fugging HAAANNNDDDSSS!!!
mine is not traditional art. i did the entire sketch digitally tho

as for hands, you don't need to mind them too much if you don't like them. just draw what you like.

==

tried to use black bg and white lines to sketch instead, feels a lot comfier

bocchi

bocchibw.png

firefly

firefly.png

mahiron

mahiron.png

Last edited:

Nevafrost

Hooman bone lover
mine is not traditional art. i did the entire sketch digitally tho

as for hands, you don't need to mind them too much if you don't like them. just draw what you like.

==

tried to use black bg and white lines to sketch instead, feels a lot comfier

bocchi

firefly

I know that's digital art. That's why I said I'm still stuck with traditional art (actually I like it more than digital art.) As for the hands, I just iGNoRe them. lol

after a while of experiment, the standard white bg and black lines is overall much better, but the inverse can be good for a change of pace

nijika

nijika.png

recently i kinda adapted trying to just draw based on what i feel, instead of trying to make it similar to the reference. it just gets boring after a long while.

i forgot where i got the reference pic. i just remember it's an art tutorial book for anime style.

long story short, i came across my old sketches and found the old ver kinda mid so i tried redrawing the reference again

the result made me feel that i really came so far, even if i'm just taking it slow. i feel the main key for me is just to simplify stuff that i know. i'll just throw away complicated stuff outta my head and do what i can without stressing myself out.

girl2.png

bocchi making wtf face

bocchi2.png

school uniform taihou (azur lane)

taihou.png