SHF High-school Fanfic

this will never happen to us because we are all the same entity, just in many places and times at once!

unless it's already happened and we somehow just don't know about it. that happens sometimes in pruned or cursed timelines, we think. probably.

we'd like to see you try keeping track of an infinite number of yourselves in countless (even for us) inaccessible (even to us) realities.
:blob_hmm_two: :blob_hmm_two: :blob_hmm_two:

Do you ever just... Prank yourself?

DannyTheDaikon

I came here to laugh at you
good idea! we would love to do the same, but we have so much we want to do today!
In the morning I woke up with a bad bed hair and a determination to do so many things today. Unfortunately as the crush hour (~13:00) approached I realized how naïve my thinking was. Eventually, I succumbed and went to sleep.

Now, this Daikon is awake and questioning her whole existence...

We are born by the nap. Made men by the nap. Undone by the nap. Fear the 3h long nap.

quagma

subatomic cephalopod
:blob_hmm_two: :blob_hmm_two: :blob_hmm_two:

Do you ever just... Prank yourself?
many times! our memory is long, but limited! Remembering the future AND the past at once is very confusing. It gets even worse when you're in multiple timelines simultaneously. It is why we must actively check in with Future and Past selves to make sure that A: we are remembering the correct timeline and 2) that we are remembering the right point in continuity and space.

In the morning I woke up with a bad bed hair and a determination to do so many things today. Unfortunately as the crush hour (~13:00) approached I realized how naïve my thinking was. Eventually, I succumbed and went to sleep.

Now, this Daikon is awake and questioning her whole existence...

We are born by the nap. Made men by the nap. Undone by the nap. Fear the 3h long nap.

We must not nap. Naps are the dream-maker. Sleep is the little-death that brings total obliteration. We will face our dreams. We will permit them to pass over us and through us. And when they have gone past We will turn the inner eye to see their path. Where the dream has gone there will be nothing. Only We will remain.

Last edited:

DannyTheDaikon

Sleep is the little-death
Akshuly 🤓 term "little death" is one of the ways to refer to orgasm 🤭 and comes from French La petite mort that describes the moment of a brief loss or weakening of consciousness 🤓

We must not nap. Naps are the dream-maker. Sleep is the little-death that brings total obliteration. We will face our dreams. We will permit it to pass over us and through us. And when it has gone past We will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the dream has gone there will be nothing. Only We will remain.
Yeah, that's right :blob_uwu:

Last edited:

quagma

subatomic cephalopod
Akshuly 🤓 term "little death" is one of the ways to refer to orgasm 🤭 and comes from French La petite mort that describes the moment of brief loss or weakening of consciousness 🤓
*reverse akshuly*
Sleep is also known as the 'little-death' because it is a reference to how sleep and death are so alike. For example: the Greek gods Hypnos (sleep) and Thanatos (death) who, in the Greek mythology, were brothers. In other mythologies, sleep is just a taste of what Death is like, a weakened version, if you will, due to their similarities. Unawareness, immobility, rest. There's tons of poems and paintings based off this idea, too.

Many of them have things along the lines of Death telling a soul that they have experienced a small death many times over in the form of their brother, Sleep. That there is no reason to fear Death, for Death is otherwise no different from Sleep.

Fox-Trot-9

Foxy, the fluffy butt-stabber!
...[maybe. maybe a little bit.]
... you grow dizzy. you feel yourself slipping away.
...[maybe a lot.]
[it's harmless.... probably.]

when you next awake, you find yourself dressed in a maid uniform. it's very... pink. and frilly. lots of lace and poofiness.

[alas, what we really wanted cannot be done unless you invite us in properly.]
[a warning: avoid dealings with the fae. with us eldritch, you at least know what you're letting into your {MIND} and {SOUL}.]
[think about it. we will always be here. and there. and wherever you are. unseen, in the shadow of the ATOMS. if ever you are in need, call out our name. and let. Us. IN.]
*gulps*

DannyTheDaikon

*reverse akshuly*
Sleep is also known as the 'little-death' because it is a reference to how sleep and death are so alike. For example: the Greek gods Hypnos (sleep) and Thanatos (death) who, in the Greek mythology, were brothers. In other mythologies, sleep is just a taste of what Death is like, a weakened version, if you will, due to their similarities. Unawareness, immobility, rest. There's tons of poems and paintings based off this idea, too.

Many of them have things along the lines of Death telling a soul that they have experienced a small death many times over in the form of their brother, Sleep, and that there is no reason to fear Death, for Death is like Sleep, only bigger.
In slavic mythology there's also Mara who haunted people in their dreams, eventually killing them :blob_evil_two:
Dreams and death are indeed closely connected, especially in literature and art :blob_uwu:
Tbh I just wanted to say that bit of trivia about "little death" :blob_happy:

quagma

subatomic cephalopod
In slavic mythology there's also Mara who haunted people in their dreams, eventually killing them :blob_evil_two:
Dreams and death are indeed closely connected, especially in literature and art :blob_uwu:
Tbh I just wanted to say that bit of trivia about "little death" :blob_happy:
tbh, we just wanted to share that bit of trivia about 'little death' as well :blob_teehee:

DannyTheDaikon

Morning~
O-only… good…
Oh…
*sits in corner*
:blob_shock:
N-no, of course not! I misspoke! It was a magnificent stab! Exhilarating! Transcending the mundane definitions of a stab! This Daikon would love to be stabbed more onegaishimasu
(シ_ _)シ

MatchaChocolate69

Edible Bittersweet Edgelord, Rebel against Entropy
I wanted to write, but I can't miss the opportunity to claim a spot on page 1669. Edit: Epic FAIL :blob_pout:
EDIT 2: Saved by beautiful and generous, Ane-san🤩
:blob_hmm_two: You're both my children, so it's no wonder I get confused sometimes.
Don't compare me to that scoundrel, Mama. :blob_teary:You don't know what he is capable of doing!
*Wakes up after 3h nap*
*opens SHF*

On second thought I'm gonna sleep a bit longer ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ
Maybe I should start writing walls of text for my splendid Ane-san, who certainly deserves them.:blob_uwu:
every part of you is the best part of you, our chocolate champion.
:blob_dizzy: He blushes and is surprised by the unexpected compliment. :blob_pout:

Oh, my Lucky Stars, you are becoming more and more skilled with words. They move me as sinuously as your slippery and wet tentacles in the ocean depths of my self-esteem, causing it to rise like an underwater geyser. I wonder who the real rizzler is now.:blob_hmm:

:blob_reach::blob_reach::blob_reach:

Last edited:

DannyTheDaikon

I wanted to write, but I can't miss the opportunity to claim a spot on page 1669. Edit: Epic FAIL :blob_pout:
:blob_evil: Reality bending goes brrrr :blob_evil:
Maybe I should start writing walls of text for my splendid Ane-san, who certainly deserves them.:blob_uwu:
First of all - Imma bite your elbows if you try :blob_nom:
Second of all, everybody gangsta until we all start writing walls of text to each other