FEATURE REQUEST - Add "Species" to forum profile details

Vote ratio

• +1 (You're not delusional)

• -1 (You're delusional)

Results are only viewable after voting.

AYM

‼️ dinner demons and upcoming dessert ‼️
Smut Hub Forums hosts users of a wide variety of species. For example, Vampire, Question Mark, Sentient Bot, and Sentient Food are some of the most prolific users. Humans statistically represent the smallest minority of Smut Hub Forums users. (Source: Trust Me)

A "Species" account detail is long overdue. In its current form the forum profiles are literally unusable fr fr ond

Request: Include a box under Account details to fill in your species and proudly display it alongside your gender and location.

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
But there are only humans here! Do we not involuntarily moisten our corneas periodically? All of them? Are not our nutrient transportation fluids colored #ff0000 and pressurized? If you prick us, do we not leak?

Of Course! Only normal humans are located on the forum!

Corty

On Vacation, on Uranus
That's the absolute truth. But, whose food?

TremendousHuman

Actual reason behind demographic problems
You're a cannibal, you'll end up eating every human existing in the forum.
Look, yes, I love children. I love humanity. But I am no speciest. When I meet a new possible friend across species I am always ready to give them a chance

Anemic_Vampire

🌻Currently Hibernating🌹
I'm not demeaning myself, I'm proud of it lol, cause realizing your faults is a way to start working on it. Anyway, thanks.
Oh, I see. Sorry for the misunderstanding. If that's the case, I take my words back. You are right though, realising our fault is a way to start working on it. I will try to do that.