Adventurer's Guild Adventurer's Guild - OOC Room

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
No idea how he is like lol

I saw the character sheet for the host, funny enough, it didn't describe her personality
A woman who cares about her noble status and position among her social circles.
Loves being the centre of good attention.
Has no concept of money - in terms of knowing how much is too much, or too little to spend.
Cares about her appearance.
Maintains a rich noble lady's temperament and wonderment towards exotic/unknown things.
'-'

The rest, players can decide through using her.

X

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
Love Counselling With Malkuth [CLOSED/ @Bochi @ohko]

"I see."

Finally, she had an inkling on why the Liberi was at a loss at how to deal with Okarin. And for the first time in a while, the Tenth Sefirot got annoyed.

Well, if she's going to ask me to help her with this, then I'll deal with it in my manner. It's not a pleasant topic by any means, but the later this gets addressed, the bigger a problem it'll be.

Elaine looked down. The two of them were hovering at the height of maybe a kilometre, and from what she could see, directly below was part of Sei's river. Okarin was a slime. Slimes were resistant to blunt damage. Falling was part of blunt damage. She checked with her senpai. A fall from that height wouldn't kill Okarin. Everything lined up together nicely.

"Try not to die."

With those words, the expressionless Sefirot released their grip and allowed the slime to fall, and from her position she watched, her wings flapping softly in the breeze.
S and M... what a perfect pair! :blob_evil:

Siostar

A woman who cares about her noble status and position among her social circles.
Loves being the centre of good attention.
Has no concept of money - in terms of knowing how much is too much, or too little to spend.
Cares about her appearance.
Maintains a rich noble lady's temperament and wonderment towards exotic/unknown things.
'-'

The rest, players can decide through using her.

X
Holding a different face depending on the people (in this case, the players) she meets?

Nahrenne

Shakeen - Fallen Noble
GenderMaleRaceHalf-Human, Half-shadowLevel1 (0 / 200 EXP)
Age20ClassShadow PainterMoney500G
Appearance

Backstory
Although his noble parents were mysteriously murdered, Shakeen inherited some of his father's wealth and his mother's secret arts.
As a Half-Shadow, he has a much weaker physique than normal human adults.
He is also not able to stay in illuminated places for more than an hour without taking damage.
While he is able to become partially immaterial, he cannot do so in illuminated places.
Normally, he is a very serious and quiet introvert. Inside, however, he has a very strong desire to make close friends.
He also has a very strong sweet tooth.
Now, he is on a quest to become stronger and eventually reclaim his family name: Shaden.
Skills
SkillDescription
Lesser Shadow PaintingSmall black paintings (max size: rabbit size, or 40 cm^2) can be manifested for an hour. Undamaged manifestations can be reused.
Lesser Shadow TransformationAs a shadow, the user is partially immaterial and especially vulnerable against light. The user can also teleport to any shadow within 10m of the user. Not useable in illuminated places.
I got Aragami vibes from that!
:blob_aww:

Welcome to the game!
I look forward to seeing how you play with your character.
(^-^)

X

Nahrenne

Love Counselling With Malkuth [CLOSED/ @Bochi @ohko]

Okarin blinked a few times in confusion.

It was over? Already?

Vicious (Elaine) had only caught them a few seconds ago, and the slime had barely gotten a chance to absorb the glowing happy warm sensation. It felt really nice to be held by Vicious (Elaine), and it had made them happy that the bird had actually cared enough to stop them from plummeting all the way down the mountain.

Maybe it was only an illusion, but it was an addictive feeling like molten honey.

That Vicious actually cared... Even a little bit...?

Even the tiniest drop of that feeling was already enough to make Okarin's core overflow with gold.

—"Try not to die."

Okarin's imaginary bubble popped.

They were confused.

What did Vicious (Elaine) mean?

They stared up at the Sefirot's lips, which mouthed such unfeeling words.

It was then that Okarin remembered that this wasn't Vicious.

It was Elaine.

Elaine the evil red thing that had taken Vicious's body.

It was the same Elaine who was cruel and frolicked with that hateful flying snake, Sora.

A realization crossed Okarin's mind.

This was Elaine's original plan all along?

To throw Okarin off the side of a mountain? And make it look like an accident?

To kill them because they were too much of a hassle?

It sort of made sense.

When there was someone who annoyed you, you simply killed them.

It was very straightforward and the typical human way to do it.

Humans killed slimes, so it didn't really surprise Okarin anymore when an adventurer came up with another creative way to kill a slime. Whether it was cutting up slimes and putting them in alchemy test tubes, dousing them in oil and lighting them on fire, boiling them with soap, slicing them up for gourmet cuisine, burying them 100 feet underground encased in concrete... Okarin had seen quite a lot ever since arriving in Tonia. There were probably a thousand different ways for a slime to die.

Although, to be fair, Okarin had never seen a slime killed by tossing them off a 7-8 kilometer mountain.

That was new.

"Oh, okay." Okarin said.

Their reaction was muted, and essentially acquiescent of the fact.

Okarin wondered if they would die.

Although frankly they weren't particularly scared by the prospect, either way.

Slimes died all the time. It was normal for slimes to die.

It wouldn't be a bad ending.

They didn't hate Vicious (Elaine) either. All of this was normal. It was normal for people to hate slimes, and it was natural for adventurers to kill slimes. This was the way nature was meant to be. The default way. Slimes weren't meant to love people; that was unnatural. It was wrong. Slimes and adventurers were supposed to kill each other. In fact, if Okarin was to die, it comforted them to think that it was due to Vicious (Elaine's) hands. Somehow, it felt nice. It felt intimate, too. It was better than dying to a random dude.

Their youth slime romantic comedy is wrong, as they expected.

Okarin took comfort in the fact that maybe this was the way it was just meant to be.

So Okarin fell.
And here I was about to joke about Okarin getting wet from being held by V/E, only for you to not show the part of you landing in the river!
:blob_catflip:

On another note, Okarin should just fall in love with that Seiryuu and be with them.
*is getting a bit tired from the back and forth between O and V/E*

X

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
On another note, Okarin should just fall in love with that Seiryuu and be with them.
*is getting a bit tired from the back and forth between O and V/E*
Yeah, and it's also flipping back and forth extremely quickly :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

That said, I wasn't planning to ship Okarin with Sei

In my head, they have more of a friend dynamic, and Okarin badly needs friends who can knock some sense into them -- because Okarin is literally a walking ball of zero common sense and poor judgement who always gets into the worst possible relationships.

Although I'm not totally against racing with @Bochi to see who can capture all of the Guardians first. Should I shoot for capturing Tai'Ge's route as well? :blob_uwu::blob_uwu::blob_uwu:

hunter3368

I got Aragami vibes from that!
:blob_aww:

Welcome to the game!
I look forward to seeing how you play with your character.
(^-^)

X

Strangely, I didn't even know Aragami existed. I just wanted to create a character from the short story I wrote. The story's incomplete, but I'm just not able to finish any story I start writing. I also just found this today, so I thought to create a new character. Thanks for the welcome! :)

Nahrenne

Yeah, and it's also flipping back and forth extremely quickly :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

That said, I wasn't planning to ship Okarin with Sei

In my head, they have more of a friend dynamic, and Okarin badly needs friends who can knock some sense into them -- because Okarin is literally a walking ball of zero common sense and poor judgement who always gets into the worst possible relationships.

Although I'm not totally against racing with @Bochi to see who can capture all of the Guardians first. Should I shoot for capturing Tai'Ge's route as well? :blob_uwu::blob_uwu::blob_uwu:
Tiger boy be smexy.
Go for it!

X

Nahrenne

Strangely, I didn't even know Aragami existed. I just wanted to create a character from the short story I wrote. The story's incomplete, but I'm just not able to finish any story I start writing. I also just found this today, so I thought to create a new character. Thanks for the welcome! :)
No worries!
You're free to make any kind of character - as long as it fits with the power levels of the game.
I really am looking forward to how your character lives in Tonia.
(^-^)

Hope you enjoy the game!
Remember to have fun with it!

*huggles you lots and lots*

\(^o^)/

X

hunter3368

No worries!
You're free to make any kind of character - as long as it fits with the power levels of the game.
I really am looking forward to how your character lives in Tonia.
(^-^)

Hope you enjoy the game!
Remember to have fun with it!

*huggles you lots and lots*

\(^o^)/

X
Huggles indeed...
\(^o^)/

Nahrenne

Ah, before I forget, @hunter3368, please put your adventurer card in your signature so that other players know who your character is.
You can do that by going to your account details and clicking on the signature tab.
Do be sure to put it in a spoiler, too.
>w<

Ah, or you can just post the link to the registration post.

X

hunter3368

Ah, before I forget, @hunter3368, please put your adventurer card in your signature so that other players know who your character is.
You can do that by going to your account details and clicking on the signature tab.
Do be sure to put it in a spoiler, too.
>w<

Ah, or you can just post the link to the registration post.

X
Thanks for the advice!
>w<