Adventurer's Guild Adventurer's Guild - OOC Room

hunter3368

Lol.
Tbh, I have no idea actually about the repeat-ability of it.
As for quoting GM, you need to quote the quest so receptionists know which quest you took and can give the correct rewards if objectives were met.

X
Once again, thank you!

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
Love Counselling With Malkuth [CLOSED/ @Bochi @ohko]

The slime was completely unfazed and unmoved.

They took another step closer.

"I know that Vicious doesn't like me," Okarin said.

The slime took another step, bringing them within an arms length of the Sefirot.

"But I also don't care."

They peered up towards Vicious (Elaine).

In this thirteen-year-old body, there was quite a height gap in their statures.

"I'm not doing this for a happy ending. I never expected it to be one."

"She might never like me. Or love me. She may even hate me. But it doesn't matter."

"I'll protect Vicious. And if I can't right now — I'll get stronger and beat you."

Okarins eyes narrowed furthered.

"I'll kill anyone who hurts her."
*thinks about how hurting E would end up hurting V, since they share the same body*
'-'

X

Leegood

Anyone free for tavern? Responses will be a bit short since I'm on mobile.

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
If you're interested, PM @ohko a staff application and answer the following questions:

1. What is your prior experience moderating or participating in online communities?

2. What is your level of activity? How active do you anticipate yourself being in the future?

3. Go to the Registration Desk. Pick 1-2 characters that you think are overpowered, and explain why you think they are overpowered.

4. A player posts a quest report that involves an ability that you think is overpowered. What do you do?

5. Two players are having a heated argument in the OOC thread that involves insults and other things. What do you do?

6. There is a player that consistently makes drama and causes trouble with other people. What do you do?

7. Why do you want to be staff?

Don't know if ohko was still wanting responses from this, but thought to re-post the questions in case people hadn't seen them.

X
Thanks! And yes, I'm still waiting a few more days!

Nahrenne

Anyone free for tavern? Responses will be a bit short since I'm on mobile.
Sorry, Liana is still not going to the tavern, plus I'm trying to think on whether to make her do another quest, or head back to the house and deal with Hejlikka and Julrik.
>w<

X

Nahrenne

Quest - Evaluation Needed

> > >
Joint Military Exercises [GH0505]
  • Sponsor: Adventurer's Guild
  • Required Level: 5
Objectives:
  • Report to the Gelderholm barracks.
  • Conduct a patrol exercise with the dwarven military.
  • Demonstrate competency in a military environment.
  • Perform a satisfactory job.
We don't got the luxury of time, but I'm in charge of you new recruits.
I don't care what kind of place you came from, but you listen to my orders here.
My orders, you hear me? If I tell you attack, then you attack.
Don't be that goddamn idiot who fires an arrow without the signal.
And by the Balrog's Breath, don't fling those fireballs senselessly like an idiot.
The tunnels are fragile, and you never know when there's gas in the rock.
If you cause an explosion, you'll bury all of us alive!
Forget the hydra — you'll get us all killed first!
Rewards:
  • Money: 20 G
  • Other: n/a
> > >
Mining is pretty rough on the body, but I suppose it’s an everyday thing for the dwarves. With the ongoing battles outside and inside the tunnels, it would be best for us to participate in the battles to come. It would be ideal to take part in a military exercise. I remembered as such that the dwarven military are conducting as such and are allowing adventurers to participate.

It’s decided then, we’ll take on the task. I had Iris follow me to Gelderholm barracks and preemptively told her to keep close to me and obey our field instructor.

Arriving there, I mostly saw dwarven men and women; there were a couple of human and other beings but they were part of the minority; as we were. Our officer was short burly man who always had this fierce gaze wherever he looked.

“All of you who are here, I hope you’re resolved enough to know why you’re even here. I don’t need idiots or sticks who can’t take a hit from a flimsy snake. If you even as much cry from a wound then get out. I don’t kids in this kind of work.”

The officer continued on with his introductory speech and we all soon introduced ourselves to each other. From what I understand the exercise will take a few days to complete, in order to determine our competence and perseverance; maybe have a battle in the mines as a test.

Needless to say, this will take awhile.

Signed by Obsinase, the Commander of 253rd squad of the Gelderholm Military Unit

This message parchment will serve as proof that the following individuals have finished the military exercises as partaken.

‘Lancer’ Reival has exceeded my expectation of him in both military affairs and adamant nature in combat. He is cut above the rest in regards with strength and sturdiness. As much as that is a positive thing, his persistence becomes a problem for he does not see the value of his safety. His stance in battle is to always endure damage for all the rest, this would be fine if he could differentiate the situation as needed.

‘Witch’ Iris has surprised me with her natural instinct of danger. While her magic is potent enough to slay a monster on or slightly above her level, what is surprising is her vast amount of magic she can use at a constant rate. Normally a mage would suffer fatigue due to mana exhaustion, but she did not suffer so nor did she even show a drop of sweat from it. Even with her high aptitude with magic, her lack of emotion and interaction with the rest of the group will cause a problem with her future party members. I only deemed her fit for because of Reival’s command to obey me until a certain point. I am afraid that her lack companionship will be her downfall, even if she only hears and obeys Reival.
'-'
*was looking forward to how you'd write the military exercise, with Reival constantly protecting Iris and Iris going a bit yan towards things*
*was looking forward to a female adventurer getting saved by Reival, earning the ire of Iris*
*etc...*

Oh well...
Still enjoyed the report.

X

Euka

'-'
*was looking forward to how you'd write the military exercise, with Reival constantly protecting Iris and Iris going a bit yan towards things*
*was looking forward to a female adventurer getting saved by Reival, earning the ire of Iris*
*etc...*

Oh well...
Still enjoyed the report.

X
Sorry to disappoint you but the soonest that could potentially happen is any of the future group subjugation requests or the D-rank exam at the latest. I'm thinking of developing their sense of crisis while they're at Gelderholm. They did just arrive so maybe what you ask for is not too far away.

Last edited: