Adventurer's Guild Adventurer's Guild - Freestyle RP

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
"And then they end up as our nourishment. A pity for them, but very good for us. That's a neat book you have there too."

Building up a decent pile, Ellania struck up a spark and started a small fire. Tossing a few more sticks in to keep it burning, she hung out her wet outer garments to dry as she started on the next task; plucking the feathers off the birds and cleaning out the blood with pond water.

"Maaa, I know they'll taste better with herbs, but I dunno which ones exactly. Oh well."

Humming, she speared both ducks with skewers and started holding them over the flames.
Watching Ellania skillfully prepared the feast, Luna slowly read her entry regarding the cooking before noting bits here and there to reflect her experience and thoughts.

"From what I've read, there are some herbs that went well with the duck." Luna listed out some names and showed Ellania sketches of them.

Bochi

Watching Ellania skillfully prepared the feast, Luna slowly read her entry regarding the cooking before noting bits here and there to reflect her experience and thoughts.

"From what I've read, there are some herbs that went well with the duck." Luna listed out some names and showed Ellania sketches of them.
"This book of yours contains just about everything, doesn't it? I'll be right back."

Fetching her rapier from the drying pile of her belongings, Ellania started off to get some of the illustrated plants, heading in a certain direction.
"Duck watching~ Duck watching~ " I was crouching by a pond studying a new pair of ducks when a blur crashed into the two and emerged with both of them having snapped necks.

"Ducks?" I blinked before I recognized them its fly lady and teacher Luna? I curiously watched them from a distance while identifying herbs n spices on the pond bed.
"Hello there. It's a pretty good day isn't it?"

Ellania tapped the little girl on the shoulder, having snuck up behind her.

Leegood

"This book of yours contains just about everything, doesn't it? I'll be right back."

Fetching her rapier from the drying pile of her belongings, Ellania started off to get some of the illustrated plants, heading in a certain direction.

"Hello there. It's a pretty good day isn't it?"

Ellania tapped the little girl on the shoulder, having snuck up behind her.
"Ah?!" I was looking at a pepper plant when my shoulder got tapped, spooking me into falling onto my bum.

Looking at the perpetrator I gave a surprised glance "Of course it is, it's not too cloudy nor too sunny, while the sun is out it's warm but it's breezy just enough so that it's a gentle relaxing warmth."

I picked up the pepper and tasted it "this is a bit mild, it'd do good as flavoring hmm~" I was already focused on harvesting the peppers before I looked back at ellaina "camping? Can I help?"

Bochi

"Ah?!" I was looking at a pepper plant when my shoulder got tapped, spooking me into falling onto my bum.

Looking at the perpetrator I gave a surprised glance "Of course it is, it's not too cloudy nor too sunny, while the sun is out it's warm but it's breezy just enough so that it's a gentle relaxing warmth."

I picked up the pepper and tasted it "this is a bit mild, it'd do good as flavoring hmm~" I was already focused on harvesting the peppers before I looked back at ellaina "camping? Can I help?"
"Sure, feel free to join us for a bite. I'll have to go hunt down something else, but that's fine. Could I ask you to gather some of these herbs and bring them to the campfire there?"

The Qliphat was already heading deeper into the forest as she waved back.

"Feel free to start on the duck if both of you get hungry! I'll be back before you know it."

Leegood

"Sure, feel free to join us for a bite. I'll have to go hunt down something else, but that's fine. Could I ask you to gather some of these herbs and bring them to the campfire there?"

"Feel free to start on the duck if both of you get hungry! I'll be back before you know it."
"Alright" I gathered the herbs that I was told to gather and went to the campfire.

"Ah teacher I was watching some ducks until ellaina hunted them, I figured I might as well helped." I set down a bundle of the various herbs she requested alongside the peppers and wild onions I found.

I glanced around wondering if I should hug her.

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer

"Alright" I gathered the herbs that I was told to gather and went to the campfire.

"Ah teacher I was watching some ducks until ellaina hunted them, I figured I might as well helped." I set down a bundle of the various herbs she requested alongside the peppers and wild onions I found.

I glanced around wondering if I should hug her.
Luna watched as Ellania went out of her sight before turning her gaze towards Letianna, hugging her; as it was according to the account she was told.

"How's your magic training going?" With a light smile, Luna asked for the progression of Letianna.

Leegood

Luna watched as Ellania went out of her sight before turning her gaze towards Letianna, hugging her; as it was according to the account she was told.

"How's your magic training going?" With a light smile, Luna asked for the progression of Letianna.
I was happily hugging Luna back "I think it's going well, I even learned some spells! I came make a light, I can transfer energy, and I can heal though only scrapes and bruises."

"Luna I'll help you cook~ how do you want to season them?"

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
I was happily hugging Luna back "I think it's going well, I even learned some spells! I came make a light, I can transfer energy, and I can heal though only scrapes and bruises."

"Luna I'll help you cook~ how do you want to season them?"
"I would like any; light of heavy flavour. It's already a great meal to have out in the wildness." Luna answered with a little pause, trying to figure what was it that she really liked.

"Just kept practising and maybe one day you'll become strong." Suddenly feeling something, Luna stretched her hand to pat Letianna's head, feeling like she once used to do it.

Leegood

"I would like any; light of heavy flavour. It's already a great meal to have out in the wildness." Luna answered with a little pause, trying to figure what was it that she really liked.

"Just kept practising and maybe one day you'll become strong." Suddenly feeling something, Luna stretched her hand to pat Letianna's head, feeling like she once used to do it.
I leaned my head forward and let Luna pat my head " I will." I went back to processing the herbs and spices and thinking "maybe for once duck it has a peppery onion herbal seasoning and the other, herbs that'll bring out the best of roasted duck meats natural flavors."

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
I leaned my head forward and let Luna pat my head " I will." I went back to processing the herbs and spices and thinking "maybe for once duck it has a peppery onion herbal seasoning and the other, herbs that'll bring out the best of roasted duck meats natural flavors."
"I'll wait here, then." Luna leaned onto the nearby tree and closed her eyes, feeling and listening to the call of the wildness. Gradually, the smell of the roasted ducks permeated the air, making Luna felt refreshing, and a little hungry.

Leegood

"I'll wait here, then." Luna leaned onto the nearby tree and closed her eyes, feeling and listening to the call of the wildness. Gradually, the smell of the roasted ducks permeated the air, making Luna felt refreshing, and a little hungry.
I was turning the ducks over every so often while making sure that the fat dripping off did not hit the flames causing fare ups "Luna they'll be done soon, I wonder when ellaine will be back."

I lowered the heat of the fire by only adding the minimal amount of dead branches.

I tilted my head "I know Ellaine said that we could eat before she came back, but is that okay?"

@Bochi

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
I was turning the ducks over every so often while making sure that the fat dripping off did not hit the flames causing fare ups "Luna they'll be done soon, I wonder when ellaine will be back."

I lowered the heat of the fire by only adding the minimal amount of dead branches.

I tilted my head "I know Ellaine said that we could eat before she came back, but is that okay?"

@Bochi
"We'll wait for a bit; if she didn't come back soon, it'll be her fault." Luna spoke with her eyes closed, waiting silently for Ellania to return.

Leegood

"We'll wait for a bit; if she didn't come back soon, it'll be her fault." Luna spoke with her eyes closed, waiting silently for Ellania to return.
I nodded while making an anti bug herbal paste that I spread on my exposed arms and legs.

Bochi

I nodded while making an anti bug herbal paste that I spread on my exposed arms and legs.
From further within the forest came the sound of laughter and a rather loud popping noise --- followed shortly by more laughter. A cheerful, bright laughter of someone who was in a great mood.

(OOC: Dinnertime~ Gimme an hour~)

Leegood

From further within the forest came the sound of laughter and a rather loud popping noise --- followed shortly by more laughter. A cheerful, bright laughter of someone who was in a great mood.

(OOC: Dinnertime~ Gimme an hour~)
"Ah she must be almost finished, I wonder what she popped though?" I waited as I finished cooking the ducks and held them so they won't touch the floor.

Bochi

"Ah she must be almost finished, I wonder what she popped though?" I waited as I finished cooking the ducks and held them so they won't touch the floor.
"Tehe, thanks for waiting!"

Ellania comes back out of the forest, two dead rabbits in one hand. The other was dragging something behind her.

"Sorry about the wait, I was going to come back after I caught the rabbits, but I got held up by this thing here."

Scraping ploughs into the ground as it was dragged forward, bit by bit, was what appeared to be a large piece of chiselled rock with odd markings on it.

Leegood

"Tehe, thanks for waiting!"

Ellania comes back out of the forest, two dead rabbits in one hand. The other was dragging something behind her.

"Sorry about the wait, I was going to come back after I caught the rabbits, but I got held up by this thing here."

Scraping ploughs into the ground as it was dragged forward, bit by bit, was what appeared to be a large piece of chiselled rock with odd markings on it.
I nodded and looked at the rock "Did a rock attack you or something? What happened?" I still held the cooked ducks.

Bochi

I nodded and looked at the rock "Did a rock attack you or something? What happened?" I still held the cooked ducks.
"Something like that, yeah! I was minding my own business until a golem decided that I was trespassing into the areas it was guarding, and tried to clobber me over the head while I was trying to collect the rabbits I'd caught. Fortunately I saw it's shadow as it was swinging, and managed to dodge in time. Took me a while to destroy it, and something about it seemed quite interesting, so I took it back for a look. Luna (@GDLiZy) , what do you make of these...bronze gear-like parts attached to the golem?"

Leaving the huge lump of golem near Luna, Ellania sat down and started cleaning out the rabbits as well.

Leegood

"Something like that, yeah! I was minding my own business until a golem decided that I was trespassing into the areas it was guarding, and tried to clobber me over the head while I was trying to collect the rabbits I'd caught. Fortunately I saw it's shadow as it was swinging, and managed to dodge in time. Took me a while to destroy it, and something about it seemed quite interesting, so I took it back for a look. Luna (@GDLiZy) , what do you make of these...bronze gear-like parts attached to the golem?"

Leaving the huge lump of golem near Luna, Ellania sat down and started cleaning out the rabbits as well.
"Hmm~ we can check it out after eating." I tore the duck legs off an saved them for Luna ( @GDLiZy ) and Ellaine to eat since they were really tender pieces of meat.

I offered "I can feed you a duck drumstick while your busy processing the rabbits?"

Last edited:

Bochi

"Hmm~ we can check it out after eating." I tore the duck legs off an saved them for Luna ( @GDLiZy ) and Ellaine to eat since they were really tender pieces of meat.

I offered "I can feed you a duck leg while your busy processing the rabbits?"
"Nay, go ahead and have your meal first. It won't take me more than ten minutes."

In the midst of removing the innards, Ellania mumbled somewhat distractedly. She was still thinking about the golem which she'd fought just a little while back.

It's different, that's for sure...