[Game of Idleness] - Kingdom Royale #1

Himekawa

Say... @AliceShiki. If for example everyone choose me as their night chat, will we have the chatroom filled with everyone?

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Giving a practical example with the current choices made, Ddraig chose Himekawa for the night chat, and Himekawa chose Taxouck.

What this means is that Himekawa will have 2 different PMs in which they can chat during this Night Phase, one with Ddraig and another with Taxouck.

PrincessFelicie

Catgirl Alchemist
If anybody else wishes to discuss with me, I'll be in the garden tonight. I find the stars to be lovely from the castle court.

Assurbanipal_II

Empress of the Four Corners of the World
If anybody else wishes to discuss with me, I'll be in the garden tonight. I find the stars to be lovely from the castle court.

As I am visited by someone already, I would like to take you up on your offer. :blob_reach:

PrincessFelicie

Catgirl Alchemist
I didn't feel the need to start a conversation because I thought having two would be enough to chew on already :blob_teehee:

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
The first day ended without much happening... Such disappointment! Where is the blood!? Let's get those stabs rolling! :blobspearpeek: :blobspearpeek: :blobspearpeek:

Here are the night chatrooms for this night:

@Himekawa will visit Taxouck
@Assurbanipal_II will visit Taxouck
@Taxouck visited nobody
@Nyan_sempai will visit Assurbanipal_II
@binarysoap visited nobody
@Ddraig will visit Himekawa

No More talking in the thread until the Night Phase is over. Here is your timer.

Night chats will be set up shortly. (Thank Tony-chan for reducing the cooldown of PM making from 3 minutes to 10 seconds~)

Have fun~