Little question to the community.

Assurbanipal_II

Empress of the Four Corners of the World
Stumbled across this while looking through my photo folders. Does anyone know what this is? :blobtaco: The first to guess right ... is well, the first one to guess right.

1588438892826.png

Assurbanipal_II

Empress of the Four Corners of the World
:blob_pat_sad:
"Tracer from German anti-aircraft gun fire (flak) vividly depicted in a vertical aerial photograph taken over the Port Militaire, Brest, France, during a night raid, possibly that of 4/5 January 1941. "

also nice typo
:blob_aww: Soap - chan the world explainer.

Yorda

Villainess Yorda the Virtuous Flower of Evil
What does tracer mean or why do the flak lines curve? I could try to look this up myself, but it probably would confuse me more. I don't really understand weapon systems and I feel like somebody here could just answer it easily in a simple way.

Blitz

『⛰Ping-Pong Cat❄️』『⚡️New member⚡️』
Stumbled across this while looking through my photo folders. Does anyone know what this is? :blobtaco: The first to guess right ... is well, the first one to guess right.

View attachment 2585
Well Alice already answered but my initial thought was that it was mapping the bottom of seashore

Yorda

Villainess Yorda the Virtuous Flower of Evil
:blob_pat_sad:
"Tracer from German anti-aircraft gun fire (flak) vividly depicted in a vertical aerial photograph taken over the Port Militaire, Brest, France, during a night raid, possibly that of 4/5 January 1941. "

also nice typo

I see the typo now! Why does this always happen to me? :blob_pout: :blobrofl:

Edit: And, why are you the one who always notices? It's like you're constantly proofreading my every post!

binarysoap

Currently Lurking
My original guess would have been some microscopic image of some kind of cloth, mainly because of the shitty resolution