A School Life Otome Reincarnation Role-play [OOC thread]

TRNRLogan

You know it just occurred to me that i wasn't seeing sigs because of using my phone. Probably should check the little box that changes it to the desktop version of the site.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
You know it just occurred to me that i wasn't seeing sigs because of using my phone. Probably should check the little box that changes it to the desktop version of the site.
Ah, you can just turn your phone sideways if you wanna see them~

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~

Leegood

I have no idea...
I mean, do you intend on there being a point where the bad god will actually try to remove characters?
'-'
If so, then perhaps hard enough to warrant active gameplay, while not grindy enough to make people feel no progress?
'-'

X
After a while, yes, there will be an event that'll strip away the points required but depending on the outcome of the event characters might not need the shield after it.

Yeah, not grindy, but where you feel real progress without it being too fast.

Nahrenne

-Out of character: just realized that I didn't really put any thought on the person that Ciel is serving, so I want to ask @Leegood if you have a plan for that or if I should just create the character using the same character rules as before. The reason is that I'm not sure how Ciel's master's actions should be determined. Like do I control what they do depending on their personality or do you have any rules on things like this? The same question for Ciel's older siblings that are supposed to be in the school too, I just want to know if there are any rules for circumstances like these.
I would say make them NPCs, personally. That way, other people could interact with them without necessarily needing you to be online every time.
However, it's @Leegood's game.

X

TheOneWho

I would say make them NPCs, personally. That way, other people could interact with them without necessarily needing you to be online every time.
However, it's @Leegood's game.

X
K I guess I will wait to see what @Leegood's says. Personally I'm fine with them being NPCs. It just that as a supposed servant I need orders.

Last edited:

Nahrenne

Didn't know if I needed to have put the watch and map in my inventory, or not...
Apologies if I did...
orz

@Leegood

X

Yorda

Villainess Yorda the Virtuous Flower of Evil
I'm not entirely sure how to interact/play the game yet.

I think that people should start with some impact points. Like 10 (random number)? They should lose 1 impact point a day. If they hit 0 they are either removed by the abyssal demon or their character becomes an NPC because they are inactive. Each action they take should generate something like 5 points. If they add a simple comment each day such as "Today I flunked Alchemy class after mixing crushed fire stone with an unlabelled green liquid." they could get maybe 1 maintenance point. (A daily diary) Perhaps interacting with other characters in a meaningful way could generate like 1-2 points.

It's hard to say how many points people should get because I don't know how long this game will go on for and I don't know how valuable points are in terms of concrete rewards. It's fun to have a game with points, but I don't want the story and character events to suffer at the expense of getting more points. Fun, interactions, and the story are the priority!

Leti

Assassination, already?!
😱

X
I just want a new doll. Or test subjects. Since big sis is not around, I can't test anything I cooked up lately. Unless? I know! I can test everything myself! I'm a genius!
*Inject myself with experimental concoction #3*

Edit:
Oops wrong thread, silly me.

Nahrenne

I just want a new doll. Or test subjects. Since big sis is not around, I can't test anything I cooked up lately. Unless? I know! I can test everything myself! I'm a genius!
*Inject myself with experimental concoction #3*
So...it wasn't a typo?
'-'

X

TRNRLogan

It occurs to me i mentioned having a sword. Should i add that to my inventory?