A School Life Otome Reincarnation Role-play [General/Freestyle Roleplay]

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
Ciel thought for a moment before answering.

"Shortcuts to the dorms to the library would be nice. And can you point out where the field is? If I recall correctly I was supposed to have detention there, but I'm not sure where it is."
"You mean you never went to it?" I showed surprise, since it was supposed to be yesterday. I then regained my calm face and smiled, "Though I should be reporting you for not attending detention, I'll let you off just this once due to you not knowing where everything is just yet."

I took out an extra map I had and began drawing lines to mark out shortcuts to places - along with annotations for which was for where with some extra bits of info for what to be careful of, like ponds or rough paths, etc... I then handed it to Ciel with a smile, "Here you go. Ah, a word of warning, be careful when going to the greenhouse since it's the domain of a sentient plant that keeps a close eye on if over-harvesting is done - as well as trespassing in night curfew. I hope you enjoy your meal and manage to find everywhere easily enough!"

[OOC: sorry for late response, my mum needed me to prep some veg for a roast we're having tonight]

X

TheOneWho

"You mean you never went to it?" I showed surprise, since it was supposed to be yesterday. I then regained my calm face and smiled, "Though I should be reporting you for not attending detention, I'll let you off just this once due to you not knowing where everything is just yet."

I took out an extra map I had and began drawing lines to mark out shortcuts to places - along with annotations for which was for where with some extra bits of info for what to be careful of, like ponds or rough paths, etc... I then handed it to Ciel with a smile, "Here you go. Ah, a word of warning, be careful when going to the greenhouse since it's the domain of a sentient plant that keeps a close eye on if over-harvesting is done - as well as trespassing in night curfew. I hope you enjoy your meal and manage to find everywhere easily enough!"

[OOC: sorry for late response, my mum needed me to prep some veg for a roast we're having tonight]

X

'SHIT! it was? I thought it was the first day of class. SIgh, oh well nothing can be done now'

"Thank you, and I will keep that in mind, sorry for troubling you," Ciel said before he took the new map.

He nodded and gave the Prez a polite smile and bow before leaving towards the cafeteria.

[OOC: No prob, Also I hope you enjoy your roast later tonight.

Nahrenne

'SHIT! it was? I thought it was the first day of class. SIgh, oh well nothing can be done now'

"Thank you, and I will keep that in mind, sorry for troubling you," Ciel said before he took the new map.

He nodded and gave the Prez a polite smile and bow before leaving towards the cafeteria.

[OOC: No prob, Also I hope you enjoy your roast later tonight.
I waved at Ciel as he left, before resuming my patrol of the school.

X

Tessa_Renalds

Neighborhood DM
Yesterday was a blur of events that happened all to quickly. She sat quietly at the table when another student joined them, and before she knew it everyone had gone to do their own activities once more. Lisette waved goodbye, and made her way over to the nurse’s office for some muscle ointment, by luck they had some, and then went back to her dorm. She spent the rest of her day organizing for room, changing the room layout a bit to match her pace, and started up a makeshift work station for any future projects.

She would probably need to find a better workshop desk, and a small container (or chest) for any materials she gathered for those projects, but all in all, she was pleased with her progress.

Lisette woke at the same time she did yesterday. Her body sore to the point of protest, but she pushed herself up and out of bed to fulfill what she planned to do. She ran several miles at the track in the morning, a few less than yesterday, and did some of the step ups Veronika showed her. When she completed a last second cool down lap she made her way back to the dorm. She cleaned up, once again enjoying the hot water that soaked her legs.

She was sitting on the ground for a longer time than yesterday, but she didn’t mind. When she found it time to end her shower, she quickly got dressed, changed out her towels for new ones, and went to the Cafeteria. She ordered a quick bite, as the line was starting to get a bit longer than previously. And she found herself with two other freshmen at a table. They said their names were William and Cassandra, and Lisette happily exchanged pleasantries with them. If they shared any of their classes together she would feel a bit better knowing that there were others she knew.

After breakfast, she said goodbye to her new friends and decided to check the Library. She wondered if any of the administrators would be able to approve her request for a commissions board for making items for students or not, but she had to try. Lisette bounded over with post haste, hoping to get some answers she wanted.

TheOneWho

When Ciel got to the cafeteria, he saw that the line was pretty long. After waiting in the line for a few minutes and ordered a sandwich, e left to go explore the academy grounds. As he walked he started to eat the sandwich he ordered, it was a basic sandwich that can fill him up.

'I wonder where I should go first? Hmm, well let's just follow the map and see where I end up.'

Nahrenne

Reaching the end of my patrol, I came across a group of Second Year girls who waved over to me with beaming smiles on their faces. I went over only to be invited to have lunch with them. I looked at my watch and saw that, indeed, it was approaching time for me to have some lunch.
"If you're willing to have me." I said with a small smile.
It was a little strange that some of the girls gave small squeals before they hooked their arms through mine and dragged me to the Cafeteria.
"Ah, slow down, girls! I can walk on my own, you know?"
My words earned me some heartfelt laughter from the group as we entered the Cafeteria and sat at a table. Apparently, they insisted on getting my meal for me, so I felt it impolite to refuse their offer and simply smiled in thanks.
"The students of this Academy are all such lovely people." I thought to myself while smiling at the girls happily chatting away in the queue while I kept our table safe from other occupants.

X

Leegood

Yesterday was a blur of events that happened all to quickly. She sat quietly at the table when another student joined them, and before she knew it everyone had gone to do their own activities once more. Lisette waved goodbye, and made her way over to the nurse’s office for some muscle ointment, by luck they had some, and then went back to her dorm. She spent the rest of her day organizing for room, changing the room layout a bit to match her pace, and started up a makeshift work station for any future projects.

She would probably need to find a better workshop desk, and a small container (or chest) for any materials she gathered for those projects, but all in all, she was pleased with her progress.

Lisette woke at the same time she did yesterday. Her body sore to the point of protest, but she pushed herself up and out of bed to fulfill what she planned to do. She ran several miles at the track in the morning, a few less than yesterday, and did some of the step ups Veronika showed her. When she completed a last second cool down lap she made her way back to the dorm. She cleaned up, once again enjoying the hot water that soaked her legs.

She was sitting on the ground for a longer time than yesterday, but she didn’t mind. When she found it time to end her shower, she quickly got dressed, changed out her towels for new ones, and went to the Cafeteria. She ordered a quick bite, as the line was starting to get a bit longer than previously. And she found herself with two other freshmen at a table. They said their names were William and Cassandra, and Lisette happily exchanged pleasantries with them. If they shared any of their classes together she would feel a bit better knowing that there were others she knew.

After breakfast, she said goodbye to her new friends and decided to check the Library. She wondered if any of the administrators would be able to approve her request for a commissions board for making items for students or not, but she had to try. Lisette bounded over with post haste, hoping to get some answers she wanted.
The heroine was focused on the book in front of her
Not noticing anything else
"You there!"
A fierce looking lady pointed at the book the Heroine was reading
"Yes?" The heroine tilted her head at the Fierce Student's gaze
"You love that book too?!"
The Heroine nodded and started chatting with the Fierce student, not noticing that it felt shockingly natural, as if they were meant to be friends this entire time.​

Tessa_Renalds

Neighborhood DM
The heroine was focused on the book in front of her
Not noticing anything else
"You there!"
A fierce looking lady pointed at the book the Heroine was reading
"Yes?" The heroine tilted her head at the Fierce Student's gaze
"You love that book too?!"
The Heroine nodded and started chatting with the Fierce student, not noticing that it felt shockingly natural, as if they were meant to be friends this entire time.​

Lisette made her way through the boundless halls within the Library. She had two books in her hands as she searched for a quiet place to read them. The book on top of her pile happened to be called: “Beginning Enchanting”, the second one was called: “Crafting Recipes for Beginners”. As she quietly made her way back to some tables, she saw Angelica with another student. Lisette smiled seeing their interaction, and happy to see she was doing well with everyone she encountered.

She didn’t want to interrupt their conversation, feeling it might be a bit rude to just jump in without proper introduction, so she pulled up a chair at a table nearby. Close by to be noticed, but not close to immediately get called out for eavesdropping. She pulled up her first book, and started reading the introduction and objectives within.

Hopefully today goes by better, I’d hate for it to turn sour.

Leegood

Lisette made her way through the boundless halls within the Library. She had two books in her hands as she searched for a quiet place to read them. The book on top of her pile happened to be called: “Beginning Enchanting”, the second one was called: “Crafting Recipes for Beginners”. As she quietly made her way back to some tables, she saw Angelica with another student. Lisette smiled seeing their interaction, and happy to see she was doing well with everyone she encountered.

She didn’t want to interrupt their conversation, feeling it might be a bit rude to just jump in without proper introduction, so she pulled up a chair at a table nearby. Close by to be noticed, but not close to immediately get called out for eavesdropping. She pulled up her first book, and started reading the introduction and objectives within.

Hopefully today goes by better, I’d hate for it to turn sour.
"Well then it was good discussing this book with you stranger!"
The fiery student left the Heroine alone, not even letting the Heroine introduce herself
"I wonder who that was? I was having so much fun too."
When I looked around I saw Lissete
"Lisseth~?"​

Tessa_Renalds

Neighborhood DM
The fiery student left the Heroine alone, not even letting the Heroine introduce herself
"Lisseth~?"​

Lisette had her nose buried in her book that it took her a second to realize someone had called out to her. Eh? Ah—AHHH I forgot!

She looked up from the pages to see Angelica looking straight to her. In turn Lisette smiled and waved, “Hey Angelica! Sorry, you looked busy so I didn’t want to just jump in while you were with your friend. Can I join you?“ Lisette gestured with both her books to show she wanted to study together.

“We can chat about what we’re reading!” Lisette had to remind herself that they were in the library so she needed to moderate her volume to fit these quiet halls.

Leegood

Lisette had her nose buried in her book that it took her a second to realize someone had called out to her. Eh? Ah—AHHH I forgot!

She looked up from the pages to see Angelica looking straight to her. In turn Lisette smiled and waved, “Hey Angelica! Sorry, you looked busy so I didn’t want to just jump in while you were with your friend. Can I join you?“ Lisette gestured with both her books to show she wanted to study together.

“We can chat about what we’re reading!” Lisette had to remind herself that they were in the library so she needed to moderate her volume to fit these quiet halls.
The Heroine seemed to be quite happy to discuss and learn with another
Especially with someone that she knew that name of
"Of course"
The Heroine also used a low volume voice in response
She knew they were in a library after all.​

Tessa_Renalds

Neighborhood DM
The Heroine seemed to be quite happy to discuss and learn with another
Especially with someone that she knew that name of
"Of course"
The Heroine also used a low volume voice in response
She knew they were in a library after all.​
LIsette picked up her stuff, and sat down at the same table as Angelica. She showed the cover of the one book she was reading to her. “I’ve been hoping to get a better understanding on how to craft items and enchant them with magic.” Lisette smiled, and gestured to Angelica’s book. “What are you reading today? Did you friend from before suggest it?“

Leegood

LIsette picked up her stuff, and sat down at the same table as Angelica. She showed the cover of the one book she was reading to her. “I’ve been hoping to get a better understanding on how to craft items and enchant them with magic.” Lisette smiled, and gestured to Angelica’s book. “What are you reading today? Did you friend from before suggest it?“
The heroine seemed to blush and bit and showed the cover
[The Queen's Tales] - Real stories about the Hero Queen's rise to Glory!]
"I am interested in what your showing though"
The Heroine pretended she had not been reading fiction, but instead, studying.​

Tessa_Renalds

Neighborhood DM
The heroine seemed to blush and bit and showed the cover
[The Queen's Tales] - Real stories about the Hero Queen's rise to Glory!]
"I am interested in what your showing though"
The Heroine pretended she had not been reading fiction, but instead, studying.​
Hold up, I can read actual literature and not have to study.... I want to know more about this book! She was an avid reader back home, so any type of book that involved excellent stories and character development enraptured her.

“I’ll have to see if the library has another copy! [The Queen’s Tales] I’ll have to remember that!“ Lisette reached into her pocket for her small writing pad and pencil. She jotted the title down and looked back up to her new friend. “Would you recommend me some titles that you’ve enjoyed? I love reading!”

Lisette smiled, and remembered that she mentioned that she was interested in what she was reading too. “Ah, yes—I was hoping to get a shop set up for students to use. Like they could commission me to synthesize or craft them an item, tool, or material they might need, and I can enchant it with magic to make It’s durability and quality better. Oh! Was there something that you’d like that might help you in your studies or performing your magic?” She smiled as she produced her recipe‘s book for crafting.

Nahrenne

After enjoying a delicious and laid back meal with the girls, I got up from the table and smiled at them, "I fear I must part from your pleasant company, girls. I need to go back on patrol now."

I heard them all moan in complaint over not getting to talk to me some more but I lightly brushed it off with a smile before leaving. Thankfully, they didn't come with me, thus I took in a deep breath of fresh air outside the Cafeteria before starting my second patrol of the campus.

X

Leegood

Hold up, I can read actual literature and not have to study.... I want to know more about this book! She was an avid reader back home, so any type of book that involved excellent stories and character development enraptured her.

“I’ll have to see if the library has another copy! [The Queen’s Tales] I’ll have to remember that!“ Lisette reached into her pocket for her small writing pad and pencil. She jotted the title down and looked back up to her new friend. “Would you recommend me some titles that you’ve enjoyed? I love reading!”

Lisette smiled, and remembered that she mentioned that she was interested in what she was reading too. “Ah, yes—I was hoping to get a shop set up for students to use. Like they could commission me to synthesize or craft them an item, tool, or material they might need, and I can enchant it with magic to make It’s durability and quality better. Oh! Was there something that you’d like that might help you in your studies or performing your magic?” She smiled as she produced her recipe‘s book for crafting.
The Heroine nodded "I know of several series that don't have many copies that the Library has copies of."
The Heroine thought about the shop thing
"I'm not sure, but you can maybe post up an advertisement of your services? though I don't know if the school allows it or not."​

Tessa_Renalds

Neighborhood DM
The Heroine nodded "I know of several series that don't have many copies that the Library has copies of."
The Heroine thought about the shop thing
"I'm not sure, but you can maybe post up an advertisement of your services? though I don't know if the school allows it or not."​
“I would enjoy that very much! We could discuss about our favorite moments and characters too! That will be so much fun!“ Lisette smiled, holding her own book up to her face. She enjoyed talking to someone about her favorite parts.

When Angelica mentioned putting up an advertisement for the services, which she thought of late the previous night, but it brought up a very good question she had already posed. Authorization.

That’s also true, I do need to figure out how to get a shop of that magnitude authorized. Maybe I could make a club for students? But that may take more time that what I can give. Lisette crossed her arms as she thought about it.

“I’ll have to ask an advisor or professor, but maybe I should go straight to the principal? I wonder who I would need to go through in order to do something like that.” Lisette pondered this, before she decided she could take care of it tomorrow after school. “I could ask about that to the teachers tomorrow during class.“

She smiled, “Are you excited about tomorrow?”

Nahrenne

"Lisseth~?"​
As I was making my rounds, a student who I could only describe as being quite fiery ran into my side when I had my attention caught by the Student Council Secretary who was waving from his own patrol route. Unfortunately, the impact caused us both to collapse on the ground. Getting up as quickly as I could, I held out my hand to the student:

"By the Goddess, are you all right?"

[OOC: Didn't know if I should write the fiery student's interactions, or if you were planning on doing that]

X

Leegood

“I would enjoy that very much! We could discuss about our favorite moments and characters too! That will be so much fun!“ Lisette smiled, holding her own book up to her face. She enjoyed talking to someone about her favorite parts.

When Angelica mentioned putting up an advertisement for the services, which she thought of late the previous night, but it brought up a very good question she had already posed. Authorization.

That’s also true, I do need to figure out how to get a shop of that magnitude authorized. Maybe I could make a club for students? But that may take more time that what I can give. Lisette crossed her arms as she thought about it.

“I’ll have to ask an advisor or professor, but maybe I should go straight to the principal? I wonder who I would need to go through in order to do something like that.” Lisette pondered this, before she decided she could take care of it tomorrow after school. “I could ask about that to the teachers tomorrow during class.“

She smiled, “Are you excited about tomorrow?”
"Mhm I'm excited~! Ah, What about talking with the student council president? I bet she knows a lot of things that'd need to be included or something."
The Heroine offered that but went back to discussing their favorite books, discussing books that the both of them had read.
Time passed slowly as they discussed things, and so an hour passed by without the Heroine noticing
As I was making my rounds, a student who I could only describe as being quite fiery ran into my side when I had my attention caught by the Student Council Secretary who was waving from his own patrol route. Unfortunately, the impact caused us both to collapse on the ground. Getting up as quickly as I could, I held out my hand to the student:

"By the Goddess, are you all right?"

[OOC: Didn't know if I should write the fiery student's interactions, or if you were planning on doing that]

X
The red haired student seemed to be surprised but regained her calm
"I'm fine! I just happened to be in a hurry, so I'll leave your non-aware self be!"
She happened to be quite the Tsundere
She tried escaping before her name had to be given though, her older sister would scold her for crashing into the student council president.​

Nahrenne

"Mhm I'm excited~! Ah, What about talking with the student council president? I bet she knows a lot of things that'd need to be included or something."
The Heroine offered that but went back to discussing their favorite books, discussing books that the both of them had read.
Time passed slowly as they discussed things, and so an hour passed by without the Heroine noticing​

The red haired student seemed to be surprised but regained her calm
"I'm fine! I just happened to be in a hurry, so I'll leave your non-aware self be!"
She happened to be quite the Tsundere
She tried escaping before her name had to be given though, her older sister would scold her for crashing into the student council president.​
I smiled before gently grabbing hold of the student's fleeing shoulder.
"Now, just wait a minute. Mind telling me who you are and why you're in such a hurry? I might be able to provide you a shortcut."
I thought to myself as I looked at this red-haired student, "Why don't I recognise this girl?"

X