A School Life Otome Reincarnation Role-play [General/Freestyle Roleplay]

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
Oh good, she didn’t think of me as being rude. Saint Mother Lucretia always warned me to be conscientious of others. I still have a lot to learn.

“I’m glad to hear that! Having passion is such a great thing, I can’t wait either! I’m sure you must have a busy schedule, what with being student council president too. Does your Vice President help you in your duties, I know you mentioned your Treasurer and Secretary.” She was jogging comfortably now, since her running was becoming more of a habit now than a forced routine.

I can get this shop set up~~~ I can’t wait! Lisette squealed in excitement, her face was already brightening up with burning passion. She would complete that form using as much clear and precise writing as she possibly could. And for Veronika to bring up her idea ~~ Lisette beamed with pride.

Veronika is really sticking her neck out for me, and helping me out so much. I’ll have to repay her kindness later. I wonder how — she seemed worried about me making her something before. So maybe something else...? Lisette snapped her head up at the mention of changing the exercise.

”Ahh, yes that sounds great! Let’s work out while we can!”

Lisette laughed happily, she would get things going soon enough, she might as well enjoy her time with Veronika.
Smiling at the relieved look on Lisette's face, followed by a burning passion when shouting out about working out while we can, I gave a slight giggle between the shallow breathes I was steadily making to not get tired.

"Everyone helps as much as they can in the Student Council." I gave a warm smile as I thought about my fellow council members with happiness at how fortunate we were to not have any conflict. I then recalled how the Vice-President seemed to have a sister starting this year, so turned to Lisette and inquired, "By the way, have you by any chance met someone called Alexis Fitrani? A red-haired girl with lots of energy. I believe she's in your year."

I quickened the pace at which I did the step-ups to have more of a workout while I waited for Lisette's response. "It doesn't really matter if she doesn't know her...I just hope she didn't get in trouble for going to the boys' dormitory..."

X

Tessa_Renalds

Neighborhood DM
Smiling at the relieved look on Lisette's face, followed by a burning passion when shouting out about working out while we can, I gave a slight giggle between the shallow breathes I was steadily making to not get tired.

"Everyone helps as much as they can in the Student Council." I gave a warm smile as I thought about my fellow council members with happiness at how fortunate we were to not have any conflict. I then recalled how the Vice-President seemed to have a sister starting this year, so turned to Lisette and inquired, "By the way, have you by any chance met someone called Alexis Fitrani? A red-haired girl with lots of energy. I believe she's in your year."

I quickened the pace at which I did the step-ups to have more of a workout while I waited for Lisette's response. "It doesn't really matter if she doesn't know her...I just hope she didn't get in trouble for going to the boys' dormitory..."

X
Today Lisette was able to do all of the step ups without quitting, but it was mostly due to her lack of over exertion this time than anything else. Moderation and keeping pace — don’t lose sight of the prize — shower and food

The Ash Grey haired freshman was relieved to hear that the council worked in tandem with each other, and it sounds like there wasn’t much strife either. Which was an excellent thing. She felt a bit better knowing there were students leading well. In between her small breathing breaks and focusing her foot-eye coordination, the mention of that first year had Lisette think back to yesterday.

“Alexi Fitrani?” Lisette thought quizzically, and then an image of the sharp-eyed girl came to mind. That sounds a lot like that one girl from the library with Angelica. I wonder if they’re friends. They were chatting about [The Queen’s Tale]. “Ohhh—yeah that must be her name then. She was with Angelica in the library yesterday afternoon.“ Lisette thought back to their conversation that she did overhear and didn’t think too much about it.

“She’s a first year as well? That’s awesome! I hope we have some classes together. She might have some book recommendations for me too.” She smiled happily. The thought of new friends and making better memories were the forefront of her mind.

Gaap

『Lazy Bum』『Scrubber』
What exactly happened this weekend? When he went back home, there was nobody to welcome him, as usual. His parents would only appear to deposit money so their children can at least live without relying too much on their themselves. In the meantime, their sisters had their own business. One might be at school but she didn't want to rely on her family, thus she had a part-time job. As for the other sister? Who knows where is she, what is she doing. She always disappears for weeks, months or so.

In any case, Saturday, his friends arrived at his home, and they began drinking. Naturally, the three of them began speaking about the Academy. While two were not going there, they kept collecting intel about the Academy since well... uh... Eudes was as careless as a three years old child. Unless it was something big, like a gang war, he would always leave troubles behind him due to his abysmal lack of attention.
"What? Yer sis made your schedule. Again? Didn't she do one for you before the ceremony? Yanno, the piece of paper she kept slapping you with so you remember it."
"Oh, uh... I may have forgotten it?"
Saturday was a quiet day, all of them ended up sleeping in the living room. Ah, and they forgot to eat too. But hey, forgetting one day is fine! Right. At least, they drank... okay, they drank alcohol and got drunk. And fought with the neighbours.

As for Sunday? The usual conflicts between communities, they got involved, they beat up people, they got drunk, they got beaten up, then beat up people once again. At least, it was fun, but... eh.

Back to business. It's Monday morning. Eudes is returning to the Academy, and well, he is suffering from a hangover and injuries. He stopped nearby the gates and stole a peek into his satchel to check his schedule. True, it may be too early, but the time to find the classroom.
Somehow, his satchel felt emptier, as if someone threw away the useless stuff. His clothes were neatly folded, his schedule was stuck to a notebook he didn't previously have and-- there was a pouch! A pouch where his money is.

"Awww. They didn't have to do that."
Guess he will force himself to be on time today... hopefully.

Nahrenne

Today Lisette was able to do all of the step ups without quitting, but it was mostly due to her lack of over exertion this time than anything else. Moderation and keeping pace — don’t lose sight of the prize — shower and food

The Ash Grey haired freshman was relieved to hear that the council worked in tandem with each other, and it sounds like there wasn’t much strife either. Which was an excellent thing. She felt a bit better knowing there were students leading well. In between her small breathing breaks and focusing her foot-eye coordination, the mention of that first year had Lisette think back to yesterday.

“Alexi Fitrani?” Lisette thought quizzically, and then an image of the sharp-eyed girl came to mind. That sounds a lot like that one girl from the library with Angelica. I wonder if they’re friends. They were chatting about [The Queen’s Tale]. “Ohhh—yeah that must be her name then. She was with Angelica in the library yesterday afternoon.“ Lisette thought back to their conversation that she did overhear and didn’t think too much about it.

“She’s a first year as well? That’s awesome! I hope we have some classes together. She might have some book recommendations for me too.” She smiled happily. The thought of new friends and making better memories were the forefront of her mind.
I smiled at hearing she was already making acquaintances with people. "Yes, that's probably her. I bumped into her when on a patrol yesterday and wondered if you had met her at all. I'm glad she seems to be doing okay."

I stopped doing the step-ups and began doing some stretches to loosen my taut muscles from the exercise. "By the way, what did you think to the library? Impressive? I quite often go there due to the amount of books they have on offer." I said with a big smile before seeing Cassandra - my sister - arrive in her pyjamas.
"..."
My smile fell a little in a stiff one as I wondered what the heck she was doing walking around in her...quite revealing nightclothes.
"Cassandra...what are you doing...?"

X

Tessa_Renalds

Neighborhood DM
I smiled at hearing she was already making acquaintances with people. "Yes, that's probably her. I bumped into her when on a patrol yesterday and wondered if you had met her at all. I'm glad she seems to be doing okay."

I stopped doing the step-ups and began doing some stretches to loosen my taut muscles from the exercise. "By the way, what did you think to the library? Impressive? I quite often go there due to the amount of books they have on offer." I said with a big smile before seeing Cassandra - my sister - arrive in her pyjamas.
"..."
My smile fell a little in a stiff one as I wondered what the heck she was doing walking around in her...quite revealing nightclothes.
"Cassandra...what are you doing...?"

X
Lisette nodded in agreement, because she didn’t really know what else to add about her. Alexi Fitrani, she seemed mysterious to her as it was. When I saw Veronika ceasing her activity in step ups, Lisette followed suit. She started to mimic the stretches she saw her upper class man take as guide to stretching out herself.

When she mentioned the Library, Lisette perked up once more, her eyes wide with excitement. “The building is impressive! And all of the books, so many floors! You could get lost for days just from exploring! I checked out four books yesterday, there was one I couldn’t put down last night.“ Lisette grinned ear to ear. “I wish I had gone to the library earlier this weekend, I could have found more books!”

She would have gushed more about the library, and even bring up one of those seven wonders about the library, but was unable to as another student arrived. Oh, she’s one of the students I ate breakfast with yesterday morning. She was with her brother William. I don’t see him here though.

Lisette waved all the same, ignoring her current state of clothing. She wasn’t too bothered by it, but she could see how it might affect the student council president. “Oh hey Cassandra! Nice seeing you this morning!” Lisette greeted, “How’s your morning?”

Nahrenne

Lisette nodded in agreement, because she didn’t really know what else to add about her. Alexi Fitrani, she seemed mysterious to her as it was. When I saw Veronika ceasing her activity in step ups, Lisette followed suit. She started to mimic the stretches she saw her upper class man take as guide to stretching out herself.

When she mentioned the Library, Lisette perked up once more, her eyes wide with excitement. “The building is impressive! And all of the books, so many floors! You could get lost for days just from exploring! I checked out four books yesterday, there was one I couldn’t put down last night.“ Lisette grinned ear to ear. “I wish I had gone to the library earlier this weekend, I could have found more books!”

She would have gushed more about the library, and even bring up one of those seven wonders about the library, but was unable to as another student arrived. Oh, she’s one of the students I ate breakfast with yesterday morning. She was with her brother William. I don’t see him here though.

Lisette waved all the same, ignoring her current state of clothing. She wasn’t too bothered by it, but she could see how it might affect the student council president. “Oh hey Cassandra! Nice seeing you this morning!” Lisette greeted, “How’s your morning?”
"..." I stared at my sister as she quite happily talked to Lisette about how she'd accidentally swapped one of her toiletry bags with William and had gone to get it from him. As she continued, I felt my heart sink in embarrassment as she went on to say how she completely forgot to bring her key to get back in the dormitory, as well as not knowing exactly where the boys' dormitory was. She even laughed about it...she laughed. In. Her. Revealing. Nightclothes.

I decided to take charge of my silly sister's situation and smiled at Lisette, "I'm sorry, Lisette. I'd love to continue with our exercising conversation but I can't have my sister walking around like this." I gently grabbed hold of my sister's wrist before nodding to Lisette with a wry smile, "I'll be sure to bring up the topic of your shop in this morning's meeting. Don't worry. Also, may you have a pleasant rest of the day, Lisette."

I then dragged my sister back to the dorms while hearing her saying there's no harm in what she's wearing and that she could have just borrowed something from William to wear. "My poor little sister...don't you realise that the teachers could severely punish you for such attire?!" I thought internally while covertly hiding my sister's appearance from early-morning passersby. Reaching the dormitory, I took Cassandra to her room before saying she should ask William for the bag in class. She complained about how she needed it now cos it was her time of the month.
"..."
I discretely went to my room and gave her my own toiletries. I was rewarded with many hugs and praises for being such a well-prepared sister before she ran back into her room and left me. I sighed at my sister's carelessness before deciding to head for an early shower, lamenting over having my conversation with Lisette and my exercise routine cut short.

X

Tessa_Renalds

Neighborhood DM
"..." I stared at my sister as she quite happily talked to Lisette about how she'd accidentally swapped one of her toiletry bags with William and had gone to get it from him. As she continued, I felt my heart sink in embarrassment as she went on to say how she completely forgot to bring her key to get back in the dormitory, as well as not knowing exactly where the boys' dormitory was. She even laughed about it...she laughed. In. Her. Revealing. Nightclothes.

I decided to take charge of my silly sister's situation and smiled at Lisette, "I'm sorry, Lisette. I'd love to continue with our exercising conversation but I can't have my sister walking around like this." I gently grabbed hold of my sister's wrist before nodding to Lisette with a wry smile, "I'll be sure to bring up the topic of your shop in this morning's meeting. Don't worry. Also, may you have a pleasant rest of the day, Lisette."

I then dragged my sister back to the dorms while hearing her saying there's no harm in what she's wearing and that she could have just borrowed something from William to wear. "My poor little sister...don't you realise that the teachers could severely punish you for such attire?!" I thought internally while covertly hiding my sister's appearance from early-morning passersby. Reaching the dormitory, I took Cassandra to her room before saying she should ask William for the bag in class. She complained about how she needed it now cos it was her time of the month.
"..."
I discretely went to my room and gave her my own toiletries. I was rewarded with many hugs and praises for being such a well-prepared sister before she ran back into her room and left me. I sighed at my sister's carelessness before deciding to head for an early shower, lamenting over having my conversation with Lisette and my exercise routine cut short.

X
If there was one thing Lisette did not know, it was Cassandra being related to Veronika. And that fact became obvious when Veronika said so with a hasty retreat. She almost felt sorry for her little sister, it wasn’t as if she planned for her brother to swap bags with her. It was a common mistake, one she made with her older sister in the past. Though the difference here would he their genders.

”O-okay! Be safe heading back! Thank you for letting me join you!” She waved at them retreating back to the dormitories, and then took a quick look around. She could see Veronika was embarassed that her sister was in her nighttime clothes, so she checked to make sure there weren’t as many students nearby. When she didn’t see any, she shouted immediately after, “And thank you for your help in that matter!” Lisette waved broadly, and when she saw them disappear, she looked back to the track. The sun was barely starting its ascent.

“I can do a quick cool down lap before heading in.” She immediately started her jog, letting her legs take her away for two quick laps and then she called it a day for exercise. If she wanted time to shower and eat, she better head in now. She gave herself some time to arrive back at the dorms, her sweat glistening on her skin as she walked past the entrance of the girl’s dormitory. She could see some students up and about, gathering together their belongings for school. She waved to some of the girls, and was rewarded with a few smiles back.

Boy I hope everyone has a great day today! It’s our first day after all!

She beamed as she went to her room to gather her bathroom essentials and headed to the showers. Hopefully no one would judge her during her morning routine where she sat in an empty shower with a towel wrapped around her with the water soaking her from above.

Nahrenne

If there was one thing Lisette did not know, it was Cassandra being related to Veronika. And that fact became obvious when Veronika said so with a hasty retreat. She almost felt sorry for her little sister, it wasn’t as if she planned for her brother to swap bags with her. It was a common mistake, one she made with her older sister in the past. Though the difference here would he their genders.

”O-okay! Be safe heading back! Thank you for letting me join you!” She waved at them retreating back to the dormitories, and then took a quick look around. She could see Veronika was embarassed that her sister was in her nighttime clothes, so she checked to make sure there weren’t as many students nearby. When she didn’t see any, she shouted immediately after, “And thank you for your help in that matter!” Lisette waved broadly, and when she saw them disappear, she looked back to the track. The sun was barely starting its ascent.

“I can do a quick cool down lap before heading in.” She immediately started her jog, letting her legs take her away for two quick laps and then she called it a day for exercise. If she wanted time to shower and eat, she better head in now. She gave herself some time to arrive back at the dorms, her sweat glistening on her skin as she walked past the entrance of the girl’s dormitory. She could see some students up and about, gathering together their belongings for school. She waved to some of the girls, and was rewarded with a few smiles back.

Boy I hope everyone has a great day today! It’s our first day after all!

She beamed as she went to her room to gather her bathroom essentials and headed to the showers. Hopefully no one would judge her during her morning routine where she sat in an empty shower with a towel wrapped around her with the water soaking her from above.
After finishing my shower, I was truly grateful that Lisette didn't seem to be completely bothered by the departure. Doing my routine of applying moisturiser through massaging on my muscles, I got dressed in my uniform and headed for the Student Council room for the morning meeting.

I could see quite a few girls coming out of their rooms to get ready for the first day of classes, some with excited expressions, while others had gaunt and lifeless ones. I wondered if Swir would actually make it to any classes today but thought it would be better to not dwell on it due to her condition. "She still manages to pass her classes, at least...I suppose..." I sighed as I thought about how many problem students there would likely be this time as I reached the Student Council room at the same time as the Secretary. He smiled at me before opening the door and motioning for me to go in first. "Ah, he's such a gentleman."

"Thank you. Ah, I've sent your handkerchief to be washed, it should be clean by this evening."

He smiled and waved his hand in front of him, saying it didn't matter, before sitting at the table. I gave my greetings to everyone before starting the meeting. Of course, I made sure to bring up Lisette's hopes to establish a shop for her wares, which the Secretary and Treasurer were fine with arranging. The Vice-President wondered whether it was proper in a place that had nobles, to which I thought about before saying it would provide the nobles an opportunity to interact more with the commoners. With that, the rest of the meeting ran smoothly just as the bell for the half hour rang.

With the meeting out of the way, we all left the room to start our morning patrols. I hoped nothing bad would happen this morning.

X

Last edited:

Gaap

『Lazy Bum』『Scrubber』
What exactly happened this weekend? When he went back home, there was nobody to welcome him, as usual. His parents would only appear to deposit money so their children can at least live without relying too much on their themselves. In the meantime, their sisters had their own business. One might be at school but she didn't want to rely on her family, thus she had a part-time job. As for the other sister? Who knows where is she, what is she doing. She always disappears for weeks, months or so.

In any case, Saturday, his friends arrived at his home, and they began drinking. Naturally, the three of them began speaking about the Academy. While two were not going there, they kept collecting intel about the Academy since well... uh... Eudes was as careless as a three years old child. Unless it was something big, like a gang war, he would always leave troubles behind him due to his abysmal lack of attention.
"What? Yer sis made your schedule. Again? Didn't she do one for you before the ceremony? Yanno, the piece of paper she kept slapping you with so you remember it."
"Oh, uh... I may have forgotten it?"
Saturday was a quiet day, all of them ended up sleeping in the living room. Ah, and they forgot to eat too. But hey, forgetting one day is fine! Right. At least, they drank... okay, they drank alcohol and got drunk. And fought with the neighbours.

As for Sunday? The usual conflicts between communities, they got involved, they beat up people, they got drunk, they got beaten up, then beat up people once again. At least, it was fun, but... eh.

Back to business. It's Monday morning. Eudes is returning to the Academy, and well, he is suffering from a hangover and injuries. He stopped nearby the gates and stole a peek into his satchel to check his schedule. True, it may be too early, but the time to find the classroom.
Somehow, his satchel felt emptier, as if someone threw away the useless stuff. His clothes were neatly folded, his schedule was stuck to a notebook he didn't previously have and-- there was a pouch! A pouch where his money is.

"Awww. They didn't have to do that."
Guess he will force himself to be on time today... hopefully.
At some point, maybe, hours later. Eudes arrived in a classroom.
"Man, I succeed! I am even... I am even in advance!"
Tis is a miracle or so he thought. Obviously, he felt victorious. Life seemed to be gre-- actually, as long as one did not work. Life is always great, is it not? Anyway, he entered the classroom and saw... nobody? Well. That's better than nothing. It meant that he could safely take a nap!
Sitting on a chair, he took his satchel and used it as a pillow. Thus, he fell asleep.
Little did he know. He was in the wrong classroom. Hopefully, someone will wake him up before it's too late.

Nahrenne

At some point, maybe, hours later. Eudes arrived in a classroom.
"Man, I succeed! I am even... I am even in advance!"
Tis is a miracle or so he thought. Obviously, he felt victorious. Life seemed to be gre-- actually, as long as one did not work. Life is always great, is it not? Anyway, he entered the classroom and saw... nobody? Well. That's better than nothing. It meant that he could safely take a nap!
Sitting on a chair, he took his satchel and used it as a pillow. Thus, he fell asleep.
Little did he know. He was in the wrong classroom. Hopefully, someone will wake him up before it's too late.
As I was doing my patrol, I saw the door to an unused classroom slightly ajar.
"Hmm?"
Peering through the door, I saw what looked like a First Year sleeping on a satchel at the desk. "Did he mistake this for his classroom?"
Walking inside, I gently shook the teenager who was covered in bruises and reeked of alcohol, almost immediately regretting actually trying to disturb his slumber.
"Excuse me...are you okay? I don't think this is your classroom."

X

Last edited:

Gaap

『Lazy Bum』『Scrubber』
As I was doing my patrol, I saw the door to an unused classroom slightly ajar.
"Hmm?"
Peering through the door, I saw what looked like a First Year sleeping on a satchel at the desk. "Did he mistake this for his classroom?"
Walking inside, I gently shook the teenager who was covered in bruises and reeked of alcohol, almost immediately regretting having actually trying to disturb his slumber.
"Excuse me...are you okay? I don't think this is your classroom."

X
This is great. Someone indeed found him. Nonetheless... it was maybe a bit too early. If he had more than an hour of sleep, he would be feeling great. Unfortunately, it was only a mere ten minutes. His eyes remained closed but his consciousness did not as his voice leaked out.
"Cho...colate..."

Ah. This bad habit of his, sleeptalking. At least, this is normal. Often with his family, he sleeptalked about things they could not understand, such as videogames and politics. Despite hating the latter.

FenrIIrz

I was walking on the road filled with people, it was a normal day. Get up. Eat breakfast. Go to work. Then go back home and sleep. A normal day for everyone in a boring adult world.

Then it start with just a hunch. I pulled the kids that just ran pass me and the sound of the metals crashing rang in my head. My world went red. Someone started to scream. A lot of people were. My body was also screaming. I tried to look up instead of watching a boring grayish concrete. It was the kids, they looked horrified. Well. It’s maybe my fault If they got traumatized anyway. I can’t do anything beside give them a thumbs up and smile. And I did. The next thing was...

My world went black.

Alba opened his eyes and stared at the clock that was ticking in a dim room. 7:16 am

‘By a secret affair between Goddess and Abyss Demon. That was not a good dream.’

He took a quick rinse Himself and dressed up for his first day of school. He went to cafeteria and ordered a bread, eggs and fruits. To him it was good, he lived in the lower class society with a hard bread and boiled greens everyday for years after all.

He arrived at the place where he supposed be meeting his ‘soon to be classmate for 2 hours’ and his instructor. There shouldn’t be a lot students who would pick *this class at this time anyway because this was ‘too’ early in the morning.

* Magic Swordsman Training

Nahrenne

This is great. Someone indeed found him. Nonetheless... it was maybe a bit too early. If he had more than an hour of sleep, he would be feeling great. Unfortunately, it was only a mere ten minutes. His eyes remained closed but his consciousness did not as his voice leaked out.
"Cho...colate..."

Ah. This bad habit of his, sleeptalking. At least, this is normal. Often with his family, he sleeptalked about things they could not understand, such as videogames and politics. Despite hating the latter.
"...Huh?"
I was a little confused at the words that came out of his mouth, "What is choh collat? Is it some magical drug that the gangsters and thugs use?" I felt a little uncomfortable with being near this student but I knew that - as the Student Council President - I needed to look out for all the student body and be impartial. Sighing internally, I decided to do what I sometimes did to my younger siblings when they refused to wake up. "Please forgive me, whoever you are!"

I grabbed his ear and pulled it up harshly, forcing his head to rise up before I smiled and said loudly into his ear, "Get up, or else there will be no dessert for you!"

X

TheOneWho

Arriving early Ciel sat down in a front seat. The class only had a few other students. A few where reading, others where talking, and some where sleeping.
Noticing he still has a few minutes before the start of principlesof Magic I class. He pulled out a book on the subject and started to read. Waiting for class to start

Gaap

『Lazy Bum』『Scrubber』
"...Huh?"
I was a little confused at the words that came out of his mouth, "What is choh collat? Is it some magical drug that the gangsters and thugs use?" I felt a little uncomfortable with being near this student but I knew that - as the Student Council President - I needed to look out for all the student body and be impartial. Sighing internally, I decided to do what I sometimes did to my younger siblings when they refused to wake up. "Please forgive me, whoever you are!"

I grabbed his ear and pulled it up harshly, forcing his head to rise up before I smiled and said loudly into his ear, "Get up, or else there will be no dessert for you!"

X
"Jesus fuck... we're too poor for dessert anyway."
With left to no choices but to wake up, Eudes yawned and stretched his arms after pushing away the stranger's hand. In all honesty? He was used to this kind of treatment. How many times did people wake him up? From receiving a plate on his face to just being pulled out of his bed...
"Sis... can'cha lemme sleep a bit m--"

Once he recovered his lucidity, Eudes stopped speaking. His eyes darted from left to right until it set on the person in front of him. A student? Ah right.
"It's not home. So... Did class st-- I guess not since there is nobody. Maybe it's still too early..."
While he was careless and irresponsible. This thug was not dumb. Why would someone wake him up? Especially if he is in the right classroom. Maybe if the class starts... but in such a manner when there is nobody around? It meant that he was not supposed to be here.

"Ah. I am lost."
At the end of the day, he would be late. As usual. Oh well. Instead of arriving on time and sleeping, he would be late and listen to the teacher. This is completely fair according to the law of equivalent exchange. Shaking his head to push away his dizziness, Eudes slapped himself once. Now he was properly awake.

"Okay... So first... Thank you I guess? Otherwise, I would have slept till lunch and... well, see ya."
Taking out his schedule to check once again in which classroom he was, he was going to head towards the exit but something bothered him.
"Sorry. I was rude. The name's Eudes Quesnel, nice to meet ya."
This time, he decided to wait before leaving. After all, he was going to be late no matter what happens.

Nahrenne

"Jesus fuck... we're too poor for dessert anyway."
With left to no choices but to wake up, Eudes yawned and stretched his arms after pushing away the stranger's hand. In all honesty? He was used to this kind of treatment. How many times did people wake him up? From receiving a plate on his face to just being pulled out of his bed...
"Sis... can'cha lemme sleep a bit m--"

Once he recovered his lucidity, Eudes stopped speaking. His eyes darted from left to right until it set on the person in front of him. A student? Ah right.
"It's not home. So... Did class st-- I guess not since there is nobody. Maybe it's still too early..."
While he was careless and irresponsible. This thug was not dumb. Why would someone wake him up? Especially if he is in the right classroom. Maybe if the class starts... but in such a manner when there is nobody around? It meant that he was not supposed to be here.

"Ah. I am lost."
At the end of the day, he would be late. As usual. Oh well. Instead of arriving on time and sleeping, he would be late and listen to the teacher. This is completely fair according to the law of equivalent exchange. Shaking his head to push away his dizziness, Eudes slapped himself once. Now he was properly awake.

"Okay... So first... Thank you I guess? Otherwise, I would have slept till lunch and... well, see ya."
Taking out his schedule to check once again in which classroom he was, he was going to head towards the exit but something bothered him.
"Sorry. I was rude. The name's Eudes Quesnel, nice to meet ya."
This time, he decided to wait before leaving. After all, he was going to be late no matter what happens.
"Ah, thank the Goddess he isn't a rough thug..." I breathed an internal sigh of relief as I smiled congenially at Eudes Quesnel.

"Nice to meet you, Mister Quesnel, I am Veronika Taylore, the Student Council President. By the way, if it's not too much trouble to ask, would it be all right if I guided you to your classroom? There's still a few minutes before classes start so, if we hurry, you will likely make it on time." I gave a reassuring smile and then remembered the many maps I had on hand for First Years.

"Ah also, here's a map of the Academy in case you decide to not take up my offer." I said with a warm smile while holding out the map to him.

X

Gaap

『Lazy Bum』『Scrubber』
"Ah, thank the Goddess he isn't a rough thug..." I breathed an internal sigh of relief as I smiled congenially at Eudes Quesnel.

"Nice to meet you, Mister Quesnel, I am Veronika Taylore, the Student Council President. By the way, if it's not too much trouble to ask, would it be all right if I guided you to your classroom? There's still a few minutes before classes start so, if we hurry, you will likely make it on time." I gave a reassuring smile and then remembered the many maps I had on hand for First Years.

"Ah also, here's a map of the Academy in case you decide to not take up my offer." I said with a warm smile while holding out the map to him.

X
"Mmmm. What about both offers?"
Taking the map, Eudes thought that it would be insanely useful. While finding a room will still prove itself to be difficult with his sense of direction. At least, he now knows where the Auditorium is. A place he was supposed to go the first day.

"I mean, I will likely take too much time with only a map. But it will still come in handy later on."
In any case, Eudes frowned and thought about the situation... Isn't it risky? Didn't he skip the opening ceremony? Isn't the President just in front of him? When taken from this perspective, it was a risky situation. Unfortunately, it was too late. He gave out his name. It was too late.
"I already screwed up."

Hopefully, he will not meet his sister on the way.

Nahrenne

"Mmmm. What about both offers?"
Taking the map, Eudes thought that it would be insanely useful. While finding a room will still prove itself to be difficult with his sense of direction. At least, he now knows where the Auditorium is. A place he was supposed to go the first day.

"I mean, I will likely take too much time with only a map. But it will still come in handy later on."
In any case, Eudes frowned and thought about the situation... Isn't it risky? Didn't he skip the opening ceremony? Isn't the President just in front of him? When taken from this perspective, it was a risky situation. Unfortunately, it was too late. He gave out his name. It was too late.
"I already screwed up."

Hopefully, he will not meet his sister on the way.
Since I had already asked Mr Reavis to find the missing students on Friday, I had cast all the names of those were missing out of my mind, thoroughly believing in the teacher's abilities to locate them all. As such, the name of Eudes Quesnel did not immediately ring a bell with me, however when he said he screwed up it got me thinking about his appearance, smell and name.

"...Ah...you didn't come to the Opening Ceremony." I said with a wry smile. I had wondered why he didn't realise I was the Student Council President. Putting that matter aside for now, I smiled more warmly and took a look at his schedule.

"Oh, you have that class. Follow me! I'll show you a shortcut that's one of the Seven Wonders of the Academy: The Shifting Passage." I said as I walked out of the classroom. "No one knows if it was because of a student who wanted to prank everyone, or something else, but there is a corridor within the Academy that changes where its exits are depending on the day. It just so happens that we're in luck for today, since one end is connected this corridor, with the other on that which your class is on."

I smiled as I thought about how amazed I was when I first heard about it, before opening a side door into a corridor with no windows but many mana crystal lights hanging on the walls.

"This is the Shifting Passage. Please, keep close. Although the destinations are known, sometimes students go missing along this corridor - however, the Student Council are given amulets in their armbands to ward off any threats in the corridor. Don't ask me why they don't give this to all students...it somewhat baffles me."

As I rambled on more out of innate shyness rather than wanting to be helpful, I reached the end of the corridor and opened it out to opposite the classroom Eudes needed to be at.

"Here we are! Your class is just ahead." I turned to smile at the First Year, "May you have a pleasant first day of classes."

X

Gaap

『Lazy Bum』『Scrubber』
Since I had already asked Mr Reavis to find the missing students on Friday, I had cast all the names of those were missing out of my mind, thoroughly believing in the teacher's abilities to locate them all. As such, the name of Eudes Quesnel did not immediately ring a bell with me, however when he said he screwed up it got me thinking about his appearance, smell and name.

"...Ah...you didn't come to the Opening Ceremony." I said with a wry smile. I had wondered why he didn't realise I was the Student Council President. Putting that matter aside for now, I smiled more warmly and took a look at his schedule.

"Oh, you have that class. Follow me! I'll show you a shortcut that's one of the Seven Wonders of the Academy: The Shifting Passage." I said as I walked out of the classroom. "No one knows if it was because of a student who wanted to prank everyone, or something else, but there is a corridor within the Academy that changes where its exits are depending on the day. It just so happens that we're in luck for today, since one end is connected this corridor, with the other on that which your class is on."

I smiled as I thought about how amazed I was when I first heard about it, before opening a side door into a corridor with no windows but many mana crystal lights hanging on the walls.

"This is the Shifting Passage. Please, keep close. Although the destinations are known, sometimes students go missing along this corridor - however, the Student Council are given amulets in their armbands to ward off any threats in the corridor. Don't ask me why they don't give this to all students...it somewhat baffles me."

As I rambled on more out of innate shyness rather than wanting to be helpful, I reached the end of the corridor and opened it out to opposite the classroom Eudes needed to be at.

"Here we are! Your class is just ahead." I turned to smile at the First Year, "May you have a pleasant first day of classes."

X
'Maybe I should have kept it quiet.'
Letting out a hollow laugh at her words, Eudes looked at the ceiling and hoped that nothing troublesome will happen. And nothing did! Actually, something good even happened. Thanks to this, he discovered the Shifting Passage. Obviously, he will share it with his sister once he gets the chance to-- wait actually no. He will have to speak of Veronika.
Which means that his sister would nag at him. Hell no.

"Huh. That's pretty interesting. Guess it might be a way to punish students who go where they shouldn't, maybe? Anyway, thanks, at least I won't be late."
That's right, he was not late. If it was not perfection, he did not know what it would be! For once, he was not late, he was on time! That's why a storm will come this afternoon. Probably.
"And, see ya another time. Hopefully in better circumstances."

Then, he entered the wrong classroo-- just kidding. Let's be a bit reasonable.

Last edited:

Nahrenne

'Maybe I should have kept it quiet.'
Letting out a hollow laugh at her words, Eudes looked at the ceiling and hoped that nothing troublesome will happen. And nothing did! Actually, something good even happened. Thanks to this, he discovered the Shifting Passage. Obviously, he will share it with his sister once he gets the chance to-- wait actually no. He will have to speak of Veronika.
Which means that his sister would nag at him. Hell no.

"Huh. That's pretty interesting. Guess it might be a way to punish students who go where they shouldn't, maybe? Anyway, thanks, at least I won't be late."
That's right, he was not late. If it was not perfection, he did not know what it would be! For once, he was not late, he was on time! That's why a storm will come this afternoon. Probably.
"And, see ya another time. Hopefully in better circumstances."

Then, he entered into the wrong classroo-- just kidding. Let's be a bit reasonable.
"Yes, hopefully so!" I said with a smile before heading to my own class.

"He seemed like an actually nice person. If he didn't have the bruises, rough appearance, and strong smell of alcohol on him, I imagine a lot of students would like being with him. It is a little worrying that he has what seems to be a poor sense of direction, though...I wonder if I could ask Lisette to make a magic compass for him, or something..."

As I finished my contemplation, I entered the classroom to see a male friend had saved a seat for me. "How kind of him!" I took the seat just as the bell went for the first class. I hoped that everyone got to class on time and didn't end up lost somewhere like poor Eudes almost had been. As such, the professor began his first lecture, resulting in me devoting all of my attention to his words for the rest of the lesson.

X