A School Life Otome Reincarnation Role-play [General/Freestyle Roleplay]

Leegood

This is where you'll Role-play around the school freely (Work-In-Progress-But-Can-RP)​

Rules: Don't break Scribble-Hub Rules

Currently Working on List:
[World Story-line] - Typical Otome Game but an Abyssal demon has changed some things (Basic Idea)
Hello its me I want to make some suggestions for the game?... If its alright?

Since its a Otome game settings

I want to introduce a player Alignment A.K.A Routes

when there is a certain Event scene with the Heroine, or at least important scenario or maybe also other players. The players is allowed to have 4 different type of action they can roleplay as they see fit? Which will effect their over all reputation on the Magical Academy

For example:

Miss Heroine is in the school Garden... She seems lost and confused.
1.) Ignore her (Mob choice) [mob point + 1]
2.) Tell her the right way (support choice) [support point +1]
3.) Approach her & guide her way(friendship choice) [friendship point + 1]
4.) Approach her & insult her (Villain choice)
[Villain point + 1]

Or
Example

You see Certain Cute commoner A is carrying a basket of freshly baked breads... But she is being chased by street dogs.
1. Look at her & go on your way (Mob choice mob +1)
2. Call for help (Support choice support +1)
3. Save her!! (Friendship choice friend +2)
4. Post it on Instagram!! (Villain choice Villain+2)

Now every player will have 3 or more types of alignments route they can choose to act at only in event scenario or quest.
a mob choice
a friend choice
a Villain choice
a support choice

Each action you take you'll have a points which will determine your relationship to that Character or perhaps Heroine too which also effect your school reputation wherever your known for being kind & benevolent or infamous for being a hoodlum.

Then if the alignment of the player on the a specific Character is high enough for example if friendship goes lvl10 then they can grow from stranger relationship to acquaintance relationship then it can up to Friends relationship & higher. But ONLY ON THAT SPECIFIC CHARACTER you have a high lvl relationship.

Then the player can change alignment route if they want on certain Characters. BUT in order to lose alignment route point in certain Character.
For example you're tired of playing friends with 'Character A' then you can just simply choose a opposite choice and start antagonizing or ignoring 'Character A' & by doing so, equal to the points you get by choosing such action will then minus the point in route opposite to it.

Friendship choices effect Mob.
(Cuz if you Approach and be good with a character you cannot just be strangers)

Mob choices effect Villain.
(Cuz if you simply ignore you're not antagonizing a character)

Villain choices effect friendship.
(Cuz if you do bad stuff & insult or harm a character you cannot be friends)

Support choice effect no one.

This is just a suggestion feel free to just ignore it. I somehow hope some idea helps to shape the game. but if its confusing pls just ignore it:blobtaco: XD
[Tasks Thread - Dealing with Impact points]

• Save the Heroine from being bullied - 5 Impact points
  • Become an acquaintance of the Heroine - 1 Impact point
  • Make friends with the Heroine - 5 Impact points
  • Attend all classes in a day - 1 Gold
  • Attend all classes in a week - 5 Gold
  • Talk to the Heroine at least once a week - 1 Impact point per week
[Character Power Advancement]
Initiate ---> Beginner ---> Novice ---> Intermediate ---> Advanced ---> Skilled ---> Master ---> Hero
(Average 6 Months 6 Months 12 Months 2 Years 4 Years 16 Years 60 Years/Not Possible)
(Above Average = 20% faster)
[Locations]
[Map of School]
[Map of City]
[Map of Kingdom]

[Current locations Available]
[School - Classrooms]
[School - TrackField]
[School - Dorms]
[School - Library]
[School - Cafeteria]
[School - Auditorium]
[School - Infirmary]

Registration I Event Stage I OOC Thread I General/Freestyle Roleplay I Quests I Store I Lore

Last edited:

Leegood

From the looks of it Luna didn’t want to speak with the teachers. Lisette didn‘t want to either. She didn’t want to be labeled a teacher’s pet. Well, that means its gonna be a student. I don’t really see many first years. And I don’t want to bother Angelica either. I’m not great at engaging with strangers. Oh well, we have to start somewhere.

“We could head to that small cluster of people there? They don’t look that tall.” Lisette had to repress her laughter saying this as she was around 5’8”. She probably wouldn’t grow anymore than that though.
My head felt like it was spinning
Orientation made me dizzy~
So much to learn
Hopefully I never ever get lost in such a large place!
"Ah Lisethhe! I forgot about you!"​

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
From the looks of it Luna didn’t want to speak with the teachers. Lisette didn‘t want to either. She didn’t want to be labeled a teacher’s pet. Well, that means its gonna be a student. I don’t really see many first years. And I don’t want to bother Angelica either. I’m not great at engaging with strangers. Oh well, we have to start somewhere.

“We could head to that small cluster of people there? They don’t look that tall.” Lisette had to repress her laughter saying this as she was around 5’8”. She probably wouldn’t grow anymore than that though.
"M-maybe...?"
So much to learn
"Ah! Y-you're...

"...
"...
"... Th-that person! F-from earlier in the day..."

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
Looking around the Auditorium, I noticed Angelica with some other students I hadn't interacted with yet. Going by the looks of them, they looked like First Years - like Angelica. Deciding to go over and see how they were doing, I walked over with a smile on my face and maps of the school on hand to give out.

"Hello! I haven't had the pleasure of seeing you two, yet. I'm Veronika Taylore, Student Council President. I know Miss Angelica already but may I know who you two are?"

@AliceShiki @Tessa_Renalds @Leegood

X

Tessa_Renalds

Neighborhood DM
So much to learn

Lisette smiled brightly, Hey, I know that voice! That was a cute nickname. I’ve never been called that before.

“Oh hey there Angelica! Sorry I wasn’t able to save you a seat. We went to the back.” She gestured to Luna with a smile.

"M-maybe...?"

"Ah! Y-you're...

"...
"...
"... Th-that person! F-from earlier in the day..."

”Since we’re together, was there something we should do? Maybe gather our class rosters or something?” But before she could ask where they should go, she heard someone approaching them.

Looking around the Auditorium, I noticed Angelica with some other students I hadn't interacted with yet. Going by the looks of them, they looked like First Years - like Angelica. Deciding to go over and see how they were doing, I walked over with a smile on my face and maps of the school on hand to give out.

"Hello! I haven't had the pleasure of seeing you two, yet. I'm Veronika Taylore, Student Council President. I know Miss Angelica already but may I know who you two are?"

X

Lisette smiled to the student council president. She recognized her from her speech on the stage. She was hoping for the upper and lower classes to work together... but that didn’t ring any bells for her. She was a bit confused about how that would work.

“Hello, My name is Lisette Harper, it’s a pleasure to meet you.” She bowed the same way that Luna had done to her.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice

X
*hides behind Lisette*

Leegood

X
"Ah Hello Miss Taylore, It's nice to meet again"
Waa she looks so mature~ like an older sister?
"I've seen my schedule, I'm really good!"
I gloated and showed them my schedule
[Schedule]
[Monday] [Wednesday] [Friday] Magic I 10:00-12:00 Adventuring I [Tuesday] [Thursday]
Lunch 12:00 - 1:10
Artifacts I 1:15 - 2:20 Healing I
Combat I 2:30 - 3:30 [Blank]

"I wonder what I should put for my lost slot? do you have a recommendation Miss Taylore?"

OOC Weekdays same as IRL​
Lisette smiled brightly, Hey, I know that voice! That was a cute nickname. I’ve never been called that before.

“Oh hey there Angelica! Sorry I wasn’t able to save you a seat. We went to the back.” She gestured to Luna with a smile.

”Since we’re together, was there something we should do? Maybe gather our class rosters or something?” But before she could ask where they should go, she heard someone approaching them.

Lisette smiled to the student council president. She recognized her from her speech on the stage. She was hoping for the upper and lower classes to work together... but that didn’t ring any bells for her. She was a bit confused about how that would work.

“Hello, My name is Lisette Harper, it’s a pleasure to meet you.” She bowed the same way that Luna had done to her.
I got flustered as I followed the both of them and bowed too
"I forgot to bow, my apologies!"​

Nahrenne

"Ah Miss Harper, pleasure to meet you, too." I smiled warmly. "There's no need to bow. How are you finding things so far? Need help with anything?"
*hides behind Lisette*
I noticed the shorter girl hide behind Lisette and figured she was too shy to give her name, so I simply smiled softly at her before directing my gaze at Lisette and Angelica. "No need to scare her any more than she already is."

X

Nahrenne

[Schedule]
[Monday] [Wednesday] [Friday] Magic I 10:00-12:00 Adventuring I [Tuesday] [Thursday]

"I wonder what I should put for my lost slot? do you have a recommendation Miss Taylore?"

I giggled at the flustered look of Angelica as she did a clumsy bow to her friends.
"Hmm, for your blank slot I would recommend the Social Etiquette class. Being from a noble family, it's a good way of ingratiating yourself with them, as well as networking. You also learn about different formalities your governess might have not had time to teach - like when dealing with courtships." I said while smiling.

X

Leegood

I giggled at the flustered look of Angelica as she did a clumsy bow to her friends.
"Hmm, for your blank slot I would recommend the Social Etiquette class. Being from a noble family, it's a good way of ingratiating yourself with them, as well as networking. You also learn about different formalities your governess might have not had time to teach - like when dealing with courtships." I said while smiling.

X
"That~s Actually a good idea! thank you!" I happily grinned

I'm going to be the best healer~!
"Ah what courses is senior taking?"
My eyes were asking what I should call her as​

Assurbanipal_II

Empress of the Four Corners of the World

Aurora was right to follow Veronica. As expected, the president would lead her directly to the happy girl from before. Her plan still stood, she would ask the blonde sunshine what her secret for happiness was.

But for now Aurora observed and waited. She would wait for her opportunity to engage her. Her time would come.

Tessa_Renalds

Neighborhood DM
"Ah Miss Harper, pleasure to meet you, too." I smiled warmly. "There's no need to bow. How are you finding things so far? Need help with anything?"

I noticed the shorter girl hide behind Lisette and figured she was too shy to give her name, so I simply smiled softly at her before directing my gaze at Lisette and Angelica. "No need to scare her any more than she already is."

X
Lisette smiled, rising up from her bow, “Luna and I were trying to figure out what to do, but Angelica seems to be ahead of the curve! Nice job Angelica!”

[Schedule]

“Ah no need to apologize, we shook hands before!” She smiled, and then looked at her class roster. “That looks like a fun set up!”

That was actually something Lisette was interested in learning about too. After all she was their senior. She happened to notice another student observing them from behind Veronika. She smiled and waved at her.

Nahrenne

"Ah, you can just call me Veronika. No need to say senior all the time. It makes it feel like there's a barrier between us, then." I gave an awkward smile before thinking about the subjects I was doing.

"As for my courses, I chose Economics, Enchanting, Magic Theory, Practical Magic, The History of Magic, Magic Archery, Social Etiquette, Magic Embroidery, and a few others I won't bother with since the list is already quite long..." I smiled wryly as I realised I was listing too many subjects for someone to realistically do along with the base subjects that everyone did.

"How about everyone else? What have you all chosen?"

X

Nahrenne

Lisette smiled, rising up from her bow, “Luna and I were trying to figure out what to do, but Angelica seems to be ahead of the curve! Nice job Angelica!”
"Ah, well know that if you need more information about the different subjects, then the teachers are more than willing to explain in further detail." I said while smiling.

X

Assurbanipal_II

"Ah, you can just call me Veronika. No need to say senior all the time. It makes it feel like there's a barrier between us, then." I gave an awkward smile before thinking about the subjects I was doing.

"As for my courses, I chose Economics, Enchanting, Magic Theory, Practical Magic, The History of Magic, Magic Archery, Social Etiquette, Magic Embroidery, and a few others I won't bother with since the list is already quite long..." I smiled wryly as I realised I was listing too many subjects for someone to realistically do along with the base subjects that everyone did.

X

Veronika proved to be a highly useful source of information. Aurora nodded. She would certainly choose Enchanting, Magic Theory, Practical Magic, The History of Magic, Magic Archery, and Magic Embroidery as subject if possible.

Leegood

Aurora was right to follow Veronica. As expected, the president would lead her directly to the happy girl from before. Her plan still stood, she would ask the blonde sunshine what her secret for happiness was.

But for now Aurora observed and waited. She would wait for her opportunity to engage her. Her time would come.
"Hello~"
The heroine gave a short wave to the girl following Veronica​

“Ah no need to apologize, we shook hands before!” She smiled, and then looked at her class roster. “That looks like a fun set up!”

That was actually something Lisette was interested in learning about too. After all she was their senior. She happened to notice another student observing them from behind Veronika. She smiled and waved at her.
"Of course! I'm very excited about adventuring and healing class!"
The Heroine's over-eager eyes were shone to the world​

X
"Thanks Veronika! It was hard to choose that last slot~"​
[Gained 5 Impact points]
The heroine had her fate changed, originally she was to be undecided until the last moment.
"So many classes?!" The heroine was already over-whelmed from the list​

Assurbanipal_II

"Hello~"

[Gained 5 Impact points]
The heroine had her fate changed, originally she was to be undecided until the last moment.

Aurora looked around, unsure. Was she talking with her? Didn't she mean someone else? Should she maybe go hiding?

Tessa_Renalds

Neighborhood DM

X
Lisette crossed her arms in thought. It sounded like they would be the ones to fill in their own schedule. “Oh... well... We haven’t—I haven’t really picked out a schedule yet.“ Lisette nervously played with her hair. “But I’ll definitely talk with the teachers soon. I want to get my classes set up. And hopefully have some classes with my friends.” Lisette smiled, looking to Angelica and Luna.

“I do like the aspect of enchanting, and the adventure class, just to name a couple that have already been said.“ She chuckled nervously.

Nahrenne

"Hello~"

[Gained 5 Impact points]
"No problem! I, as the Student Council President, am always willing to help any student who asks for it - within reason, or course." I said while smiling calmly.

OOC: 'o' I got impact points?!

X