A School Life Otome Reincarnation Role-play [General/Freestyle Roleplay]

Reciful

First Tuesday end

After finishing her Fencing class in the morning, believing that she did well as she successfully somehow beheaded the straw training dummy by repeatedly targeting only the dummies neck with slashes of precise accuracy again & again. for a reasoning she believes that neck is a vital point in a fight & that its natural to do so.

Action in which only gives a goosebumps to her misfortunate fencing class instructor who oversees the entire class from begining to end.

And so she proceeded to follow her remaining schedule for today.

• Dragon tongue language
A opening introduction language class to students that wish to study about ancient language of the dragon which is mostly know as "The Words of power"

nothing any noteworthy happens. As the professor just simply keep blabbing about how awesome dragons of ancient time are in his entire lecture.

• Lunch time
Reciful simply eat lunch alone in the rose garden in the academy...... For she finds the academy cafeteria bustling with people as something painful to deal with.

• {Hymmnos} Lanugage studies 2/2:
Study of a long lost ancient language said to be used by a advanced Mythical civilization that mysteriously vanish in history.

Once again nothing noteworthy occurs. The teacher simply explain what is Hymmnos Lanugage & the importance of its studies on modern magic system.

• Archery
Precisely aiming for the heart!.... Or so Reciful wishes to do.

But bow and arrow are surprising Complex & very difficult weapon to use.

In the end not a single arrow manage to go anywhere near the target board at all, so much for Reciful dissatisfaction.

4:30- 5:30 Tea ceremony

Once upon a time

Reciful once Believed that by taking this lesson she would simply sit & enjoy some warm tea as she eat some sweet confectionery while spending a quiet afternoon tea party.

BUT!
Such Naive thoughts is immediately put into an end as soon as she enter that classroom.

Tea ceremony class is not a tea party at all! so much for Reciful demise.

Never she thought she would study various tongue twisting names of so many kinds of tea leaves & when they are served in each different type of occasion.

Never she thought that she would be forced to study & memorize tea drinking manners in a MAGICAL SCHOOL in all places.

6:00 School end

After a whole day of exhausting class finally she can go to her dorm room lock the door & be alone.

Adorning herself with a bright red hooded cloak which she always wears while wearing her academic uniform underneath.

She fixed her hood just enough to cover her ominous Blood red eye & hide her infamous pure white colored hair.

Thus she make her way back to her dorm room, walking beneath the orange afternoon sky as the sunset light shines upon her path stretching her shadow as she walk solemnly companied by a gentle breeze with her visage hidden by a red hood.

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
[Wednesday]

I woke up and performed my usual early morning routine of breakfast, exercise, showering and getting dressed before needing to head off for the Student Council meeting. It seemed that Lisette was absent today but my sister - Cassandra - decided she would join me out of curiosity. Of course, she ended up collapsing after the third lap and ended up complaining that she was dying and needed to be taken to the Infirmary immediately. I knew it was just one of her usual tantrums and so ignored it while moving onto my step-up exercises. Though, it seemed that some Second Year boys came over and asked if she would be fine with them carrying her to the Infirmary. Of course, her being her, she said yes immediately and even sprawled herself against the more muscular guy.

"..."

It was then that the Second Years noticed me doing my exercises and gave their greetings.

"Good morning to you two, too!" I said with a warm smile, while staring at Cassandra disapprovingly.

One of the boys, Jason I think he introduced himself as, explained that she needed help.

"If you say so." I replied with a sweet smile on my face before doing some stretches to loosen my muscles for the second round of jogging.

Apparently, my answer seemed to unnerve them as they looked at Cassandra before looking at me, then looked at my sister again before looking at me. It took probably a full minute of this before they smiled awkwardly and placed Cassandra back down on the ground, giving some form of apology for their rudeness before hurriedly leaving. I wondered why they suddenly changed their minds, only to be hit on the arm multiple times by my sister as she complained about me making her lose the opportunity of getting to know them.

"...They gave you their names...didn't they?" I said while tilting my head in confusion at her grievances. "Why are you so upset? It's not the end of the world, you know?"

My question resulted in her wailing even louder in complaint of having to suffer under a dense sister; about me not understanding the trials and tribulations of love; about not getting the point of mixed gender schools.

"...Huh?" I had no idea what she was going on about but decided enough was enough with her complaining, thus decided to cast a mute spell on her for an hour. "Calm down and think about how immature you're being, Cassandra. Our parents spent their savings to get you and William into this Academy. Don't squander it by acting like a fool!" I began jogging but added my final words, "You'll be able to talk in about an hour. Reflect on your actions as of late." I then left her to continue my morning exercise.

Once my exercise was complete, it seemed that Cassandra had gone off somewhere - most likely to sulk - leaving me alone on the trackfield. After getting back to the dorm and taking a shower, I got ready for the day and headed to Student Council room. "I hope the rest of my day won't be as tiring as it has already been."

X

Leegood

[Wednesday]

I woke up and performed my usual early morning routine of breakfast, exercise, showering and getting dressed before needing to head off for the Student Council meeting. It seemed that Lisette was absent today but my sister - Cassandra - decided she would join me out of curiosity. Of course, she ended up collapsing after the third lap and ended up complaining that she was dying and needed to be taken to the Infirmary immediately. I knew it was just one of her usual tantrums and so ignored it while moving onto my step-up exercises. Though, it seemed that some Second Year boys came over and asked if she would be fine with them carrying her to the Infirmary. Of course, her being her, she said yes immediately and even sprawled herself against the more muscular guy.

"..."

It was then that the Second Years noticed me doing my exercises and gave their greetings.

"Good morning to you two, too!" I said with a warm smile, while staring at Cassandra disapprovingly.

One of the boys, Jason I think he introduced himself as, explained that she needed help.

"If you say so." I replied with a sweet smile on my face before doing some stretches to loosen my muscles for the second round of jogging.

Apparently, my answer seemed to unnerve them as they looked at Cassandra before looking at me, then looked at my sister again before looking at me. It took probably a full minute of this before they smiled awkwardly and placed Cassandra back down on the ground, giving some form of apology for their rudeness before hurriedly leaving. I wondered why they suddenly changed their minds, only to be hit on the arm multiple times by my sister as she complained about me making her lose the opportunity of getting to know them.

"...They gave you their names...didn't they?" I said while tilting my head in confusion at her grievances. "Why are you so upset? It's not the end of the world, you know?"

My question resulted in her wailing even louder in complaint of having to suffer under a dense sister; about me not understanding the trials and tribulations of love; about not getting the point of mixed gender schools.

"...Huh?" I had no idea what she was going on about but decided enough was enough with her complaining, thus decided to cast a mute spell on her for an hour. "Calm down and think about how immature you're being, Cassandra. Our parents spent their savings to get you and William into this Academy. Don't squander it by acting like a fool!" I began jogging but added my final words, "You'll be able to talk in about an hour. Reflect on your actions as of late." I then left her to continue my morning exercise.

Once my exercise was complete, it seemed that Cassandra had gone off somewhere - most likely to sulk - leaving me alone on the trackfield. After getting back to the dorm and taking a shower, I got ready for the day and headed to Student Council room. "I hope the rest of my day won't be as tiring as it has already been."

X
The Heroine seemed to be meekly following behind a third year
The student council president would recognize this boy anywhere
The Tyrant of the 3rd years who did as he pleased and nobody could stop him
"Ah Mister Azill please slow down."
The boy only sped up and only responded
"Call me by my first name! Josh! Or do you just want to get to know the third prince of this holy kingdom?"
The boy seemed happy to revel in the Heroine's sufferings though, as he started skipping merrily while she carried his textbooks.​

Nahrenne

The Heroine seemed to be meekly following behind a third year
The student council president would recognize this boy anywhere
The Tyrant of the 3rd years who did as he pleased and nobody could stop him
"Ah Mister Azill please slow down."
The boy only sped up and only responded
"Call me by my first name! Josh! Or do you just want to get to know the third prince of this holy kingdom?"
The boy seemed happy to revel in the Heroine's sufferings though, as he started skipping merrily while she carried his textbooks.​
After finishing the Student Council meeting the Vice-President said to go in pairs again. I was about to ask if we could swap who was paired with whom but everyone already left the room before I could voice my opinion. The Secretary looked at me with a smile before motioning towards the door and saying, 'Shall we?'.

I gave a weak smile before responding, "Yeah."

As we walked along our patrol route, I noticed Isaac tense up and click his tongue before saying trouble was coming. I looked further ahead to spot his Third Highness, Prince Josh Azill skipping along the corridor with what appeared to be a First Year carrying tons of textbooks. "Isn't that...?" I came to the realisation that the First Year was Angelica and feared she was our illustrious prince's new toy to play with...if playing meant tormenting and treating as a slave...

Walking with purpose towards them, Isaac and I blocked their path as I crossed my arms under my chest and smiled, "If it isn't his Third Highness. What, may I ask, is it that you are doing with this First Year so early in the morning?"

I noticed Isaac move to the side in order to cut off any escape route for the biggest troublemaker of our Year group. "Hang in there, Angelica. I'll try and get you free of this guy, though I hold no promises..." I recalled how he had caused several Third Years to crawl on the ground and bark like dogs for an entire week just because they refused to kneel to him on his first day at the Academy in First Year...I internally shuddered at the memory as the Student Council President at that time almost got expelled for interfering. "Truly, a dangerous opponent."

X

Gaap

『Lazy Bum』『Scrubber』
Wednesday -

Waking up quite early, Eudes grumbled and felt annoyed. It was not a nap, was it? Nonetheless, it was pretty early. What hour exactly? How could he know? Anyway, he left his room and stared at the sky, scrutinising the sun, to have a rough guess. Six or seven in the morning, was it? Way too early indeed.
"Aw. I slept ten hours? That's a bit too much."

Followed by a sigh, Eudes headed towards the dorms' entrance and decided to wait in the middle of the passage, to see everyone who enters and leaves. As for why? He did not know where his sister was. Thus, a solution would be to check room by room-- but that is unwise. How long was he willing to wait for her? Likely... until nine and a half? Hopefully, someone will pop up and be able to entertain him for around two hours.

Leegood

After finishing the Student Council meeting the Vice-President said to go in pairs again. I was about to ask if we could swap who was paired with whom but everyone already left the room before I could voice my opinion. The Secretary looked at me with a smile before motioning towards the door and saying, 'Shall we?'.

I gave a weak smile before responding, "Yeah."

As we walked along our patrol route, I noticed Isaac tense up and click his tongue before saying trouble was coming. I looked further ahead to spot his Third Highness, Prince Josh Azill skipping along the corridor with what appeared to be a First Year carrying tons of textbooks. "Isn't that...?" I came to the realisation that the First Year was Angelica and feared she was our illustrious prince's new toy to play with...if playing meant tormenting and treating as a slave...

Walking with purpose towards them, Isaac and I blocked their path as I crossed my arms under my chest and smiled, "If it isn't his Third Highness. What, may I ask, is it that you are doing with this First Year so early in the morning?"

I noticed Isaac move to the side in order to cut off any escape route for the biggest troublemaker of our Year group. "Hang in there, Angelica. I'll try and get you free of this guy, though I hold no promises..." I recalled how he had caused several Third Years to crawl on the ground and bark like dogs for an entire week just because they refused to kneel to him on his first day at the Academy in First Year...I internally shuddered at the memory as the Student Council President at that time almost got expelled for interfering. "Truly, a dangerous opponent."

X
The boy only seemed to give a fearless smile
"It's truly nothing! I will be handsomely rewarding this fine underclassmen when I'm done for the day~"
He seemed to only frown when he remembered that he can't make the student council do anything
His older brother's friend's younger sister was in the student council
and he was frankly terrified of the second prince's wrath
His face returned to normal though as if he had not frowned
He was giving that carefree smile that he used to torment people with

"Indeed, you have reminded me that I shall give a part of the reward for her hard work so far!"
The boy seemed to throw a tiny book at the Heroine who almost fumbled to get to it​
[Hermit Kane's Medical Diagnoses Part 1]​
The Heroine's eyes seemed to be glued to the book as she hastily put it in her pack and spoke for the first time
"Umu, I'm just helping out for a bit."
She was behind Josh and did not notice his grin becoming even bigger for a split second
He was not bored of her yet
The boy spoke again "It's just a book from my estate's private collection."
He understated how important this series of books was
Even the Healing teacher would get a bit greedy if he was offered any single part of the collection.

Josh still liked to provoke the student council members
just that he can't go as freely as he did his first year
He looked at the secretary
"You won't have a chance~ settle with a random village girl and live in the wilderness, that's all you'll ever get~"​

Nahrenne

The boy only seemed to give a fearless smile
"It's truly nothing! I will be handsomely rewarding this fine underclassmen when I'm done for the day~"
He seemed to only frown when he remembered that he can't make the student council do anything
His older brother's friend's younger sister was in the student council
and he was frankly terrified of the second prince's wrath
His face returned to normal though as if he had not frowned
He was giving that carefree smile that he used to torment people with

"Indeed, you have reminded me that I shall give a part of the reward for her hard work so far!"
The boy seemed to throw a tiny book at the Heroine who almost fumbled to get to it​
[Hermit Kane's Medical Diagnoses Part 1]​
The Heroine's eyes seemed to be glued to the book as she hastily put it in her pack and spoke for the first time
"Umu, I'm just helping out for a bit."
She was behind Josh and did not notice his grin becoming even bigger for a split second
He was not bored of her yet
The boy spoke again "It's just a book from my estate's private collection."
He understated how important this series of books was
Even the Healing teacher would get a bit greedy if he was offered any single part of the collection.

Josh still liked to provoke the student council members
just that he can't go as freely as he did his first year
He looked at the secretary
"You won't have a chance~ settle with a random village girl and live in the wilderness, that's all you'll ever get~"​
I caught sight of the title for the book and recalled how Lady Fitrani mentioned something about her brother once visiting the palace due to being friends with the Second Prince. She mentioned how her brother was incredibly impressed by the collection of medical books in their possession - something which her Doctor of a brother begged the Second Prince to allow the chance to read. I narrowed my eyes before giving a hand signal to Isaac who seemed a little aggravated over something.

"Giving away property from the Royal Archives, Third Highness? I wonder what your brother would say if he ever found out..." I placed my hand on my chin as I feigned thinking about it, the other arm crossed beneath my chest and supporting my arm. "...Perhaps I should mention this to the Vice President..." I turned to look at Isaac, "What do you think?"

Isaac smiled before saying he thought Lady Fitrani would find it quite intriguing to hear of it, before he subtly edged closer to Angelica. I gave a big sigh in a bid to draw Josh's attention, "How about this: I'll keep quiet about the book you gave, as long as you release this First Year. After all..." I smiled sweetly, "...you already gave your reward for her services. And let's be honest, we both know you won't be attending classes today."

[OOC: Don't think I'm handling this as well as Veronika would...*is terrible at these kinds of situations irl*]

X

Leegood

I caught sight of the title for the book and recalled how Lady Fitrani mentioned something about her brother once visiting the palace due to being friends with the Second Prince. She mentioned how her brother was incredibly impressed by the collection of medical books in their possession - something which her Doctor of a brother begged the Second Prince to allow the chance to read. I narrowed my eyes before giving a hand signal to Isaac who seemed a little aggravated over something.

"Giving away property from the Royal Archives, Third Highness? I wonder what your brother would say if he ever found out..." I placed my hand on my chin as I feigned thinking about it, the other arm crossed beneath my chest and supporting my arm. "...Perhaps I should mention this to the Vice President..." I turned to look at Isaac, "What do you think?"

Isaac smiled before saying he thought Lady Fitrani would find it quite intriguing to hear of it, before he subtly edged closer to Angelica. I gave a big sigh in a bid to draw Josh's attention, "How about this: I'll keep quiet about the book you gave, as long as you release this First Year. After all..." I smiled sweetly, "...you already gave your reward for her services. And let's be honest, we both know you won't be attending classes today."

[OOC: Don't think I'm handling this as well as Veronika would...*is terrible at these kinds of situations irl*]

X
Josh seemed to think about it for a moment
I guess I do have something more interesting to do right now
The boy gave an amiable smile "The collection is mine to do as I please~ and~"
It was only a copy with half the contents after-all
But he would never let go of any advantages he had
"Since it seems your interested in this one, I'll keep more of a watch over her in the future~?"
Josh clapped his hand and a butler appeared, taking the books, then left
Josh smiled at the Heroine "I thank thee younger generation for thy help, I'll be off now~"
He almost forgot that he already had plans today, this was just him leaving to the plans

The heroine seemed tired as she looked at him leave
"Ah, Thanks for talking with him Miss Taylore!"​

Assurbanipal_II

Empress of the Four Corners of the World
After two and a half days of intensive studying and classes, Aurora realised ... that classes were of minimal use due to her noble background. And that she bit more than she could chew. :blob_evil_two:

In fact, she was better off studying on her own, but her social contacts would suffer. They already did as she secluded herself in her room with more books and knowledge. She learned much about fire and even more about lightning. And even a bit of defence against the dark arts, which could be well used against the creepy Elizabeth girl, but there was an emptiness in her heart that needed to be filled.

Her first goal was to make up with mushroom girl. As such, her schedule had to be changed. Mushroom girl, she was coming!

Mon/Thu/Fri

08.00-10.00 Principles of Arcane Magic I (Soo Villainess)
10.00-12.00 Principles of Magic I (Angelica, Soo Villainess)
01.00-03.00 Principles of Elemental Magic II
03.00-05.00 Principles of Fire Magic III
05.00-07.00 Personal physical training.

Tue/Thu

08.00-10.00 Fencing Classes (Soo Villainess)
10.00-12.00 Principles of Lightning Magic I
01.00-03.00 Fundamentals of Sorcery II
03.00-05.00 Fundamentals of Healing Magic I
05.00-07.00 Fundamentals of Sorcery I (Soo Villainess)

Nahrenne

Josh seemed to think about it for a moment
I guess I do have something more interesting to do right now
The boy gave an amiable smile "The collection is mine to do as I please~ and~"
It was only a copy with half the contents after-all
But he would never let go of any advantages he had
"Since it seems your interested in this one, I'll keep more of a watch over her in the future~?"
Josh clapped his hand and a butler appeared, taking the books, then left
Josh smiled at the Heroine "I thank thee younger generation for thy help, I'll be off now~"
He almost forgot that he already had plans today, this was just him leaving to the plans

The heroine seemed tired as she looked at him leave
"Ah, Thanks for talking with him Miss Taylore!"​
"Be sure to give my regards to your brothers!" I said while waving with a smile, desperately hiding the fact my legs were shaking like mad from having to deal with such a tyrant. I went over to Angelica and checked for any signs of injury, "He didn't hurt you, or anything, did he?" I asked with worry.

As I was attending to Angelica, Isaac kept his eyes on the retreating Third Prince and his exasperated butler before he turned back to us and said the rat had finished scurrying away. I frowned at him for calling the his Third Highness a rat, since it was incredibly disrespectful to rats. Of course, others would think it was due to social decorum. I watched him shrug and say to hurry up before he went off to the side and leaned nonchalantly against the wall of the corridor.

X

Leegood

"Be sure to give my regards to your brothers!" I said while waving with a smile, desperately hiding the fact my legs were shaking like mad from having to deal with such a tyrant. I went over to Angelica and checked for any signs of injury, "He didn't hurt you, or anything, did he?" I asked with worry.

As I was attending to Angelica, Isaac kept his eyes on the retreating Third Prince and his exasperated butler before he turned back to us and said the rat had finished scurrying away. I frowned at him for calling the his Third Highness a rat, since it was incredibly disrespectful to rats. Of course, others would think it was due to social decorum. I watched him shrug and say to hurry up before he went off to the side and leaned nonchalantly against the wall of the corridor.

X
The Heroine was a bit curious
Sure the third prince was mean to her
But never once touched her
"Ah, He was mean but never touched me."

She remembered how she met him
"Mmmm I can see why though, I met him because he injured somebody too much"
The Heroine described the scene where gangs of students of nearby lower ranking magical schools had surrounded him
He beat them all but accidentally almost killed one until the heroine arrived and healed the main till he was not in a life threatening situation
He would have gotten in a ton of trouble for that if that gangster student died so he decided to bribe her
Sensing that the student president was shaking a bit the Heroine gave a warm hug~​

Nahrenne

The Heroine was a bit curious
Sure the third prince was mean to her
But never once touched her
"Ah, He was mean but never touched me."

She remembered how she met him
"Mmmm I can see why though, I met him because he injured somebody too much"
The Heroine described the scene where gangs of students of nearby lower ranking magical schools had surrounded him
He beat them all but accidentally almost killed one until the heroine arrived and healed the main till he was not in a life threatening situation
He would have gotten in a ton of trouble for that if that gangster student died so he decided to bribe her
Sensing that the student president was shaking a bit the Heroine gave a warm hug~​
"..."
I feared that Angelica - the Heroine - was a little naive. Josh Azill had a notorious reputation for visiting other schools and beating up anyone who claimed to be the tyrant of their schools. I assumed it was a kind of inferiority/superiority complex stemming from how brilliant his older siblings were, hence why I gave him a little bit of slack today. However...

"Angelica, please be more careful about these things. He may have seemed like a victim, however he is most definitely the aggressor and instigator of the conflicts he experiences."

I was surprised when she suddenly hugged me, as I heard Isaac take a sharp intake of breath for some reason before he reminded me of us needing to do our patrol. I smiled at him before patting Angelica on the head.

"Look, here's some advice from someone who has been acquainted with Third Highness since he started at this Academy: he is dangerous, whimsical and temperamental. As for what you witnessed, I'm pretty sure he would have got his butler to ensure no one died. He's used to cleaning up the mess Third Highness leaves behind." I said in a disparaging tone as I recalled one time he beat Isaac up to the point several ribs were broken, only for the butler to heal them afterwards.

I moved away from Angelica and smiled at her reassuringly, "I need to continue my patrol, so we'll talk later? Oh, and I'd be careful of the book Third Highness gave you, it's incredibly rare and the only known full collection of the series is in the Royal Archives." I said as I resumed my patrol with Isaac, hoping Josh was going to be the only eventful thing happening today.

X

Leegood

"..."
I feared that Angelica - the Heroine - was a little naive. Josh Azill had a notorious reputation for visiting other schools and beating up anyone who claimed to be the tyrant of their schools. I assumed it was a kind of inferiority/superiority complex stemming from how brilliant his older siblings were, hence why I gave him a little bit of slack today. However...

"Angelica, please be more careful about these things. He may have seemed like a victim, however he is most definitely the aggressor and instigator of the conflicts he experiences."

I was surprised when she suddenly hugged me, as I heard Isaac take a sharp intake of breath for some reason before he reminded me of us needing to do our patrol. I smiled at him before patting Angelica on the head.

"Look, here's some advice from someone who has been acquainted with Third Highness since he started at this Academy: he is dangerous, whimsical and temperamental. As for what you witnessed, I'm pretty sure he would have got his butler to ensure no one died. He's used to cleaning up the mess Third Highness leaves behind." I said in a disparaging tone as I recalled one time he beat Isaac up to the point several ribs were broken, only for the butler to heal them afterwards.

I moved away from Angelica and smiled at her reassuringly, "I need to continue my patrol, so we'll talk later? Oh, and I'd be careful of the book Third Highness gave you, it's incredibly rare and the only known full collection of the series is in the Royal Archives." I said as I resumed my patrol with Isaac, hoping Josh was going to be the only eventful thing happening today.

X
For some reason the Heroine stuck out her tongue at the Secretary, his inhalation of air triggering it.
"I'll make sure to be careful!"
She secured the book in her bag carefully while looking around anxiously
So obvious anyone could see she had something valuable on her
"I'll help with the patrol! I can use healing magic, what if someone got hurt?"​

Nahrenne

For some reason the Heroine stuck out her tongue at the Secretary, his inhalation of air triggering it.
"I'll make sure to be careful!"
She secured the book in her bag carefully while looking around anxiously
So obvious anyone could see she had something valuable on her
"I'll help with the patrol! I can use healing magic, what if someone got hurt?"​
Before I could agree or disagree to Angelica's offer, Isaac went between us and said he knew healing magic, so there was no need. I thought that it wouldn't hurt to have another helper but I found my wrist was gently grabbed by him before he walked on with me behind.

"Ah, hey! Why are you pulling on me?"

Isaac ignored me before shouting over to Angelica, with his face hidden from my view, something about her just getting in the way. I was a bit annoyed by this, so sent a jolt of electricity through his hand connected to my arm, causing him to let go. I then turned back to the First Year and stopped in front of her.

"What Isaac meant to say was that he might not be able to keep you safe if anything bad happened." I emphasised the 'meant' as I glanced back at the Secretary. "As such, it would probably be for the best if you didn't go with us. If you wish to put your healing magic to use, then I hear the Nurse at the Infirmary has been looking for a First Year volunteer. She likes having one from each year to help her, for those interested in the profession." I smiled warmly at her before going.

Once we were out of earshot and view, I asked Isaac, "What's gotten into you, lately? We're only on our third day of classes and you're already acting weird."

I received silence from him for a while before he said in a deflated manner that he probably had a cold and it was affecting him.

"Oh, so I was right about you getting one? Be sure to go to the Nurse to get some medicine for it, then. We can't have you getting bedridden in the first week of school." I said with a smile before giggling. I then went on ahead, not noticing Isaac hanging his head low as he clenched his fists before slapping his cheeks and putting on a smile and catching up to me.

X

Leegood

Before I could agree or disagree to Angelica's offer, Isaac went between us and said he knew healing magic, so there was no need. I thought that it wouldn't hurt to have another helper but I found my wrist was gently grabbed by him before he walked on with me behind.

Isaac ignored me before shouting over to Angelica, with his face hidden from my view, something about her just getting in the way. I was a bit annoyed by this, so sent a jolt of electricity through his hand connected to my arm, causing him to let go. I then turned back to the First Year and stopped in front of her.

"What Isaac meant to say was that he might not be able to keep you safe if anything bad happened." I emphasised the 'meant' as I glanced back at the Secretary. "As such, it would probably be for the best if you didn't go with us. If you wish to put your healing magic to use, then I hear the Nurse at the Infirmary has been looking for a First Year volunteer. She likes having one from each year to help her, for those interested in the profession." I smiled warmly at her before going.

Once we were out of earshot and view, I asked Isaac, "What's gotten into you, lately? We're only on our third day of classes and you're already acting weird."

I received silence from him for a while before he said in a deflated manner that he probably had a cold and it was affecting him.

"Oh, so I was right about you getting one? Be sure to go to the Nurse to get some medicine for it, then. We can't have you getting bedridden in the first week of school." I said with a smile before giggling. I then went on ahead, not noticing Isaac hanging his head low as he clenched his fists before slapping his cheeks and putting on a smile and catching up to me.

X
The Heroine was curious why the secretary was so cold to her but she focused on what the student council president suggested
Ah I could help the nurse a bit more~
The Heroine went off to do other things but
I need to get to book to safety~
She left back to the dorm​

Gaap

『Lazy Bum』『Scrubber』
Wednesday -

Waking up quite early, Eudes grumbled and felt annoyed. It was not a nap, was it? Nonetheless, it was pretty early. What hour exactly? How could he know? Anyway, he left his room and stared at the sky, scrutinising the sun, to have a rough guess. Six or seven in the morning, was it? Way too early indeed.
"Aw. I slept ten hours? That's a bit too much."

Followed by a sigh, Eudes headed towards the dorms' entrance and decided to wait in the middle of the passage, to see everyone who enters and leaves. As for why? He did not know where his sister was. Thus, a solution would be to check room by room-- but that is unwise. How long was he willing to wait for her? Likely... until nine and a half? Hopefully, someone will pop up and be able to entertain him for around two hours.
"Hey, bastard. You're on the way."
Someone was leaving the dorms and when his eyes set on Eudes who was waiting, curses left his mouth. After a sigh, Eudes rolled his shoulders and replied to the student.
"Can't hear ye from here, come closer."

In all honesty, the entrance was large. Someone did not need to go through the middle of the road to pass... then, why was he waiting for his sister like this? That is simple. So he is noticed. So if she seems him, she will know that he wants to speak with her. Besides, if the guy only asked for Eudes to walk aside, then, he would have done it. Of course, once the insult left his mouth, Eudes decided to reply in kind.

"Did you hear me, you goddamned beggar? Step aside."
"Ah, man. Can't ye be a bit more polite? Yanno? Just a please would be nice."

A grin appeared on Eudes' face as the scoundrel's face turned red from anger.

"Let's be straightforward. I don't need to be courteous with leeches like you, guys who should scram when they are told so."
"Alright, alright. I won't bother then."

Then what happened was obvious. The thug did not bother with being courteous. As the noble was going through the passage, Eudes kicked into his knee, hard enough to hurt, weakly enough to avoid going to the infirmary. Of course, he whined because it hurt and planned to threaten the 'bastard.' Instead, Eudes threatened him-- more precisely, his descendants.
Hurting someone's pride so early in the morning was always a pleasure. On top of that, it was so easy. Perhaps he should do that more often.
Then, finally, his sister was there, leaving the dorms, she had no choices but to face her little brother who already caused trouble so early in the morning.

"Hey."
"What's up?"
Something was wrong. Elvire was not nagging him. Her tone was curt. Her eyes dull and her face... more troubles awaited, didn't it? Then, instead of striking up a conversation, silence settled between the two of them. They remained motionless in the middle of the passage, staring into each other's eyes.
It was usual in the family. When someone did not wish to speak about their issues, they would do this. Stare, and the first one who looked away would have to give up on the matter, or-- reveal what has been bothering him. Unfortunately... after more than a dozen years of training, this kind of game can last a very long time.

From a third wheel's point of view, it was extremely awkward to watch.

Leegood

X
A certain nurse was humming as she was reading the latest medical report released by the country.
She only looked up when she heard footsteps approaching the door and only glanced up before continuing to read.​

Leegood

A certain nurse was humming as she was reading the latest medical report released by the country.
She only looked up when she heard footsteps approaching the door and only glanced up before continuing to read.​
"So you dragged her out to prevent your alone time to be interrupted?"
The nurse was not amused when she heard the story
She cared less about the encounter with the tyrant and more about how he reacted to Angelica trying to follow along
"Leave, I will not have someone who force on others to try to get their way."
Before he could retort or complain he was kicked out of the office with a large bruise on his bum.

@Nahrenne

Nahrenne

Once the patrol was finished, I parted ways with Isaac and headed for my first class, which was Advanced Ballroom Dance. The lesson went smoothly, where we all switched partners every few minutes on a rotation after being taught the steps by the instructor. After the class was finished, I headed for Advanced Science, where our professor delved into the topic of how the chemical reactions of potion reagents resulted in the potions actually having the effects they did. I found it fascinating and made sure to write concise notes about it.

My final subject for the morning classes was Magic Archery, where my class was led into the nearby forest for a brief exercise there involving a race to hit all of the hidden, moving targets before being hit by the teacher's arrows; blunted with a spell, of course, for our protection. Although I didn't place first, I managed to do quite decently by finishing fifth.

By the time lunch arrived, I wondered if Isaac had got his cold medicine yet as I headed for the Cafeteria.
"So you dragged her out to prevent your alone time to be interrupted?"
The nurse was not amused when she heard the story
She cared less about the encounter with the tyrant and more about how he reacted to Angelica trying to follow along
"Leave, I will not have someone who force on others to try to get their way."
Before he could retort or complain he was kicked out of the office with a large bruise on his bum.

@Nahrenne
Reaching the Cafeteria, I ordered some food before sitting down and eating it. A few minutes later, I saw Isaac enter while walking a bit weirdly. I waved at him to get his attention, to which he smiled and waved back before joining the queue for food. I wondered why he was walking like that but thought maybe it had happened in one of his classes, since he had opted for more of the physical-based ones this year with the aims of joining the army when he graduated.

X

Leegood

Once the patrol was finished, I parted ways with Isaac and headed for my first class, which was Advanced Ballroom Dance. The lesson went smoothly, where we all switched partners every few minutes on a rotation after being taught the steps by the instructor. After the class was finished, I headed for Advanced Science, where our professor delved into the topic of how the chemical reactions of potion reagents resulted in the potions actually having the effects they did. I found it fascinating and made sure to write concise notes about it.

My final subject for the morning classes was Magic Archery, where my class was led into the nearby forest for a brief exercise there involving a race to hit all of the hidden, moving targets before being hit by the teacher's arrows; blunted with a spell, of course, for our protection. Although I didn't place first, I managed to do quite decently by finishing fifth.

By the time lunch arrived, I wondered if Isaac had got his cold medicine yet as I headed for the Cafeteria.

Reaching the Cafeteria, I ordered some food before sitting down and eating it. A few minutes later, I saw Isaac enter while walking a bit weirdly. I waved at him to get his attention, to which he smiled and waved back before joining the queue for food. I wondered why he was walking like that but thought maybe it had happened in one of his classes, since he had opted for more of the physical-based ones this year with the aims of joining the army when he graduated.

X
The heroine seemed to eating and talking with Alexis, well mostly Alexis talking at her.
Then The heroine, Angelica, spotted the student council president and was about to talk to her
But shied away thinking about the mean secretary.​