A School Life Otome Reincarnation Role-play [General/Freestyle Roleplay]

Tessa_Renalds

Neighborhood DM
I smiled at Yurei, "Good Afternoon, Yurei. I trust you had a pleasant summer?"

Hearing Lisette choke on her food, I knew something was up, especially when Yurei seemed to have met her already.

"...What? You went to the Library last night?" I recalled how the Student Council meeting this morning mentioned the topic of the Library needing to be closed for a few days for 'refurbishment', and the dots began to line up. I smiled sweetly again before asking, "Li-se-tte~ You didn't, by any chance, disturb something you shouldn't have last night, did you~?"

As I smiled ever so sweetly at Lisette, Isaac chuckled before saying it was so obvious on account of how easy to read she was...just like a book.

X

I promised Swir that I’d keep it a secret—but they’re really REALLY good at picking the details from me. Okay—change of plans, I’ll have to accept responsibility myself and just hope they don’t read too far into things.

Lisette heaved a dejected sigh, as Isaac leaned back in confidence. She bowed to Veronika hoping to be spared from any anger. “I may have—found out why one shouldn’t be alone in the library.“ She squeezed her eyes closed. “But lesson learned! I won’t Be doing that by myself!” She laughed nervously.

She had thought Yurei had saved her, but when she mentioned Swir—

“It was fine. Besides the fact that the office lost my legistlation fol the filst day. And my palents left on a tlip… my bag was in my loom…” Yurei sighs as she pointedly takes a bite of food.

Seeing Lisette figit uncomfortably and the fact that Veronika is asking about the library set off waves of alarm bells in her mind.

“The Head Lilalian bulned lavendel last night. Swil went to clean. And dlagged hel along. As fal as I know.” The first year already experienced punishment enough. At least from what she noticed. “I even cleaned the Liblaly two days ago…

AHHHHHHHH WHY SWIR! OH NOOOOOOOOOOO

Lisette cried internally, feeling really bad now. “I’ll—help clean too if you need help.” Lisette whimpered, feeling more responsible.

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
“It was fine. Besides the fact that the office lost my legistlation fol the filst day. And my palents left on a tlip… my bag was in my loom…” Yurei sighs as she pointedly takes a bite of food.
"I see, that sounds like it was a little troublesome. I hope you managed to at least have somewhere to sleep during all of that." I gave a wry smile before turning to listen to what interesting tale Lisette would give me with a big smile on my face.
I promised Swir that I’d keep it a secret—but they’re really REALLY good at picking the details from me. Okay—change of plans, I’ll have to accept responsibility myself and just hope they don’t read too far into things.

Lisette heaved a dejected sigh, as Isaac leaned back in confidence. She bowed to Veronika hoping to be spared from any anger. “I may have—found out why one shouldn’t be alone in the library.“ She squeezed her eyes closed. “But lesson learned! I won’t Be doing that by myself!” She laughed nervously.

"Oh~? You went to the Library after curfew alone~?"

I heard Isaac say, 'Fat chance!' as he chuckled while eating the last bits of his food before leaning back with his arms behind his head.
Seeing Lisette figit uncomfortably and the fact that Veronika is asking about the library set off waves of alarm bells in her mind.

“The Head Lilalian bulned lavendel last night. Swil went to clean. And dlagged hel along. As fal as I know.” The first year already experienced punishment enough. At least from what she noticed. “I even cleaned the Liblaly two days ago…"
"Swir, you say~?" I cast a sideways glance at Lisette, "To clean, you say~?"
I knew it, she had gone to see about the Seven Wonder rumour of the Clocktower adjacent to the Library.

Lisette cried internally, feeling really bad now. “I’ll—help clean too if you need help.” Lisette whimpered, feeling more responsible.
I revealed a super happy and sweet smile to Lisette before passing judgement, "Be sure to expect some form of punishment from the Head Librarian and Headmaster for both breaking curfew and causing damage to Academy property~"

Isaac followed up by saying he'll be sure to bring up Lisette skipping classes, too.

With that out of the way, I turned to Yurei and smiled gratefully, "Thank you for shedding light on the matter, Yurei. The Academy was concerned that there was an intruder with malicious intentions towards the students behind it." I reached over and stroked Yurei's soft ears as a reward before finishing my cereal bar and getting up.

"Well, since we've got to the bottom of things, I need to hand in a report to the Headmaster about this. Yurei, may you have a good afternoon. Lisette...be more careful." I started carrying my empty tray away before remembering something from earlier in the conversation, "Ah, Lisette, one thing I forgot to say, when you have the time I'd like to commission a magic compass that will alert the owner if they are going in the wrong direction." I then turned around and left.

Isaac remained seated for a while longer, said something to Lisette and Yurei before catching up to me with a beaming smile on his face.

X

Last edited:

Gaap

『Lazy Bum』『Scrubber』
"Hey, bastard. You're on the way."
Someone was leaving the dorms and when his eyes set on Eudes who was waiting, curses left his mouth. After a sigh, Eudes rolled his shoulders and replied to the student.
"Can't hear ye from here, come closer."

In all honesty, the entrance was large. Someone did not need to go through the middle of the road to pass... then, why was he waiting for his sister like this? That is simple. So he is noticed. So if she seems him, she will know that he wants to speak with her. Besides, if the guy only asked for Eudes to walk aside, then, he would have done it. Of course, once the insult left his mouth, Eudes decided to reply in kind.

"Did you hear me, you goddamned beggar? Step aside."
"Ah, man. Can't ye be a bit more polite? Yanno? Just a please would be nice."

A grin appeared on Eudes' face as the scoundrel's face turned red from anger.

"Let's be straightforward. I don't need to be courteous with leeches like you, guys who should scram when they are told so."
"Alright, alright. I won't bother then."

Then what happened was obvious. The thug did not bother with being courteous. As the noble was going through the passage, Eudes kicked into his knee, hard enough to hurt, weakly enough to avoid going to the infirmary. Of course, he whined because it hurt and planned to threaten the 'bastard.' Instead, Eudes threatened him-- more precisely, his descendants.
Hurting someone's pride so early in the morning was always a pleasure. On top of that, it was so easy. Perhaps he should do that more often.
Then, finally, his sister was there, leaving the dorms, she had no choices but to face her little brother who already caused trouble so early in the morning.

"Hey."
"What's up?"
Something was wrong. Elvire was not nagging him. Her tone was curt. Her eyes dull and her face... more troubles awaited, didn't it? Then, instead of striking up a conversation, silence settled between the two of them. They remained motionless in the middle of the passage, staring into each other's eyes.
It was usual in the family. When someone did not wish to speak about their issues, they would do this. Stare, and the first one who looked away would have to give up on the matter, or-- reveal what has been bothering him. Unfortunately... after more than a dozen years of training, this kind of game can last a very long time.

From a third wheel's point of view, it was extremely awkward to watch.
At some point, Eudes looked away. He could not bear it anymore. It was too difficult, staring at her till he became teary-eyed made him exhausted.
"Sis, even the sun doesn't blind me as much as you do."

Considering how petty was her little brother, she knew he was going to say something embarrassing. Unfortunately, it was beyond her expectations and she almost choked.
"L-Let's go to the cafeteria."

Laughing after seeing the result of his words, Eudes followed his sister to the cafeteria. He took this opportunity to observe her more closely. For instance, he rubbed her hair and noticed a bruise below her ear. One that she was trying to hide. He did not speak about it because he "lost."
From now, he may actively search for the Cezac. His feelings were conflicted, he wanted to check more throughly. That would mean he had to undress her...

That was impossible and she was unwilling to reveal the circumstances. Thus, let's tease her. Once they entered the cafeteria--

"Wait, I need to check something."
Elvire tilted her head and groaned. Something was amiss but she did not k--
Her brother started to touch her belly and sides.
"No good, you lost weight. You should eat a bit more."
"Aren't you one cheeky bastard?"

Weight always has been a sensitive topic. That is why Eudes did that as a revenge for keeping secrets and not asking for help. He laughed, she whined.
None of them will speak about her circumstances until they played that game again.

Silv

"I see, that sounds like it was a little troublesome. I hope you managed to at least have somewhere to sleep during all of that." I gave a wry smile before turning to listen to what interesting tale Lisette would give me with a big smile on my face.

I heard Isaac say, 'Fat chance!' as he chuckled while eating the last bits of his food before leaning back with his arms behind his head.

I knew it, she had gone to see about the Seven Wonder rumour of the Clocktower adjacent to the Library.

I revealed a super happy and sweet smile to Lisette before passing judgement, "Be sure to expect some form of punishment from the Head Librarian and Headmaster for both breaking curfew and causing damage to Academy property~"

Isaac followed up by saying he'll be sure to bring up Lisette skipping classes, too.

With that out of the way, I turned to Yurei and smiled gratefully, "Thank you for shedding light on the matter, Yurei. The Academy was concerned that there was an intruder with malicious intentions towards the students behind it." I reached over and stroked Yurei's soft ears as a reward before finishing my cereal bar and getting up.

"Well, since we've got to the bottom of things, I need to hand in a report to the Headmaster about this. Yurei, may you have a good afternoon. Lisette...be more careful." I started carrying my empty tray away before remembering something from earlier in the conversation, "Ah, Lisette, one thing I forgot to say, when you have the time I'd like to commission a magic compass that will alert the owner if they are going in the wrong direction." I then turned around and left.

Isaac remained seated for a while longer, said something to Lisette and Yurei before catching up to with a beaming smile on his face.

X

Yurei exhales slowly looking over at Lisette that seemed to have completely stalled and half broken for the moment. Well… it might be a tough punishment but, suffering builds some character, right? One should not go willy nilly with the plans of another for the things they themselves desire. There is a reason people say curiosity killed the cat.

“Nhh?” Rather, how rare for someone to brazenly touch her head like that, I suppose I shall be fine with it for now. Her eyes close for a moment as her ears prop up somewhat further. Veronika would have become a short target of jealousy for obviously fluffing her. If they wanted to rub my ears… they really should just ask.

She lazily opens her eyes again when the hand pulls away. “Have a good aftelnoon…”

Yurei looks over at Lisette curious what the first year will do.

Tessa_Renalds

Neighborhood DM

Isaac remained seated for a while longer, said something to Lisette and Yurei before catching up to with a beaming smile on his face.

X
Yurei exhales slowly looking over at Lisette that seemed to have completely stalled and half broken for the moment. Well… it might be a tough punishment but, suffering builds some character, right? One should not go willy nilly with the plans of another for the things they themselves desire. There is a reason people say curiosity killed the cat.

“Nhh?” Rather, how rare for someone to brazenly touch her head like that, I suppose I shall be fine with it for now. Her eyes close for a moment as her ears prop up somewhat further. Veronika would have become a short target of jealousy for obviously fluffing her. If they wanted to rub my ears… they really should just ask.

She lazily opens her eyes again when the hand pulls away. “Have a good aftelnoon…”

Yurei looks over at Lisette curious what the first year will do.

Lisette sat horrified, listening to everything coming down at once. She looked between Isaac, Yurei, and Veronika, and saw from everyone’s blatant acceptance of what had occurred, realized she was indeed getting her punishment. She did say she would take any punishment before right?

”I understand.” She mumbled, mostly from worry that she’d gotten Swir in trouble. “It won’t happen again.” Maybe. Lisette thought back to the piano recital. “And I’ll be careful not to break curfew without permission.” Maybe.

And Isaac adding on that she missed her morning classes also added a heavy oomph to her chest as she felt the imaginable stabs of responsibility and guilt hit her.

Though she was a bit worried about the punishment dealt later, she was interested in the magic compass. She nodded, agreeing to the request and smiled abashedly. “I’ll be sure to work on that magic compass as soon as I get out from Enchantments later today!”

When Veronika had gotten up to do her report, Lisette squirmed wondering if she had ruined what she thought was a good start of friendship. She noticed Isaac staring at her unusually timid stance. “It’s not the first time a first year starts trouble, you just happened to be the first to break some major rules. Well, we’ll probably keep an eye on you trouble child.” He triumphantly smirked, and got up from his chair. “Now get to class. Lunch is about to end.”

Lisette nodded, “Okay~” She had a sneaking suspicion Isaac was the one who ratted her out for breaking the rules to her Enchantments Professor. Why else would they have come to her dorm room right after class? It was just a gut feeling she had, but she couldn’t exactly prove it.

FenrIIrz

Tuesday Afternoon
In the afternoon, Alba noted everything on the blackboard with a tired face as he didn't know anything about runic language or Magic and he had not read the notes he got from Veronika either. When the day ends, he wobbled back to his dorm and went straight to sleeping.

Wednesday Morning
Alba got up early so he revised his notes from yesterday. As he went through notes in runic language class, he bashed his head against the table when he realised rune letters corresponding to the alphabet in his past life. It's obvious that he should know it since yesterday if he's not impulsively writing everything. When he's done with the revision, he headed out to the usual jogging and stretching before his first class of the day.

In magic swordsman training, the instructor taught the method of transferring magic power into objects depending on the magic conductivity and output rate, then he let the students tried it using sticks or leaves before messing with the swords. The sound of small explosions could be heard from the training ground as most students overloaded their magic a few times before adjusting their controls.
_____
Looking around the room, Alba couldn't see any sign of Lisette in the classroom. When the class started and the lecture was ongoing, Alba's kind-hearted personality kicked in... He decided to take extra notes for her. 'Ugh. Me and my sympathy.' The bell rang after hours of 'unnecessary' hard work and Alba when back to the dorm for a quick rinse due to morning training, then headed to cafeteria.

Isaac remained seated for a while longer, said something to Lisette and Yurei before catching up to me with a beaming smile on his face.
Lisette sat horrified, listening to everything coming down at once. She looked between Isaac, Yurei, and Veronika, and saw from everyone’s blatant acceptance of what had occurred, realized she was indeed getting her punishment. She did say she would take any punishment before right?

”I understand.” She mumbled, mostly from worry that she’d gotten Swir in trouble. “It won’t happen again.” Maybe. Lisette thought back to the piano recital. “And I’ll be careful not to break curfew without permission.” Maybe.

And Isaac adding on that she missed her morning classes also added a heavy oomph to her chest as she felt the imaginable stabs of responsibility and guilt hit her.

Though she was a bit worried about the punishment dealt later, she was interested in the magic compass. She nodded, agreeing to the request and smiled abashedly. “I’ll be sure to work on that magic compass as soon as I get out from Enchantments later today!”

When Veronika had gotten up to do her report, Lisette squirmed wondering if she had ruined what she thought was a good start of friendship. She noticed Isaac staring at her unusually timid stance. “It’s not the first time a first year starts trouble, you just happened to be the first to break some major rules. Well, we’ll probably keep an eye on you trouble child.” He triumphantly smirked, and got up from his chair. “Now get to class. Lunch is about to end.”

Lisette nodded, “Okay~” She had a sneaking suspicion Isaac was the one who ratted her out for breaking the rules to her Enchantments Professor. Why else would they have come to her dorm room right after class? It was just a gut feeling she had, but she couldn’t exactly prove it.

He arrived at the cafeteria a minute after Veronika and Isaac left, The ball also about to rang so Alba ordered a piece of bread and berries and quickly ate it to fill his stomach. He spotted Lisette and another girl on the table. "Good afternoon, Lisette. Why did you go this morning?" And he saw a bag under her eyes 'Ah. Did she pulled an all-nighter?'

Leti

Elizabeth's schedule (Updated)
Monday-Friday:
jdNxpMKE9DhIAiPmqgFSPuuoOaZUUvcWDXQLgNMBVc0.png

Dream as if you’ll live forever, live as if you’ll die today.

Silv

As Issac left Yurei gets up as well. It is indeed true that lunch is ending. Looking over at the troublemaker near her she smiles somewhat. “Next time… Don’t mess with the Liblaly…” She sighs imagining how upset the head librarian is. Well. It’s not like she dislikes the books. Closed for a few days though… What a spectacular mess indeed.

Really, what kind of week is this? Did I anger the Goddess or something? Or is my luck really that bad? Maybe I’m short on luck… … She holds her forehead for a moment realizing just what she had thought. Well, I better get going after all I might need to explain to this instructor that I missed my Monday class for a good reason.

Yurei gets up and pats Lisette on the head with her hand as she is within reach. “Don’t feel too bad about it, you’ll plobably be fine. You’ll likely not leave the school this weekend though.” Yurei turns to leave as a boy approaches. “Take care Lisette… and tlust youl instincts.” She flashes Lisette a mysterious grin as she heads off to Artifacts I. The girl really does wear some of her expressions honestly.

OOC: Edit: Added last bit. Moment posts are scary things. :blobspearpeek:
OOC: EDIT2: Moment posts LEALLY ALE SCALLY THINGS

Last edited:

Tessa_Renalds

Neighborhood DM
Tuesday Afternoon
In the afternoon, Alba noted everything on the blackboard with a tired face as he didn't know anything about runic language or Magic and he had not read the notes he got from Veronika either. When the day ends, he wobbled back to his dorm and went straight to sleeping.

Wednesday Morning
Alba got up early so he revised his notes from yesterday. As he went through notes in runic language class, he bashed his head against the table when he realised rune letters corresponding to the alphabet in his past life. It's obvious that he should know it since yesterday if he's not impulsively writing everything. When he's done with the revision, he headed out to the usual jogging and stretching before his first class of the day.

In magic swordsman training, the instructor taught the method of transferring magic power into objects depending on the magic conductivity and output rate, then he let the students tried it using sticks or leaves before messing with the swords. The sound of small explosions could be heard from the training ground as most students overloaded their magic a few times before adjusting their controls.
_____
Looking around the room, Alba couldn't see any sign of Lisette in the classroom. When the class started and the lecture was ongoing, Alba's kind-hearted personality kicked in... He decided to take extra notes for her. 'Ugh. Me and my sympathy.' The bell rang after hours of 'unnecessary' hard work and Alba when back to the dorm for a quick rinse due to morning training, then headed to cafeteria.

He arrived at the cafeteria a minute after Veronika and Isaac left, The ball also about to rang so Alba ordered a piece of bread and berries and quickly ate it to fill his stomach. He spotted Lisette and another girl on the table. "Good afternoon, Lisette. Why did you go this morning?" And he saw a bag under her eyes 'Ah. Did she pulled an all-nighter?'
She heard a familiar voice.

Lisette looked up in surprise to see Alba. Her energy spiked right back to the usual, she smiled brightly to him. “Alba~Good morning!” She motioned to the now empty seat to her side. ”I may have overslept—but everything A-Ok!” She gave a fist bump up into the air.

“I‘m ready to catch up and make up for what I missed!” She smiled happily. “How was Enchantments? Anything exciting that I missed?”

She then looked at Yurei, “Alba! This is Yurei! Yurei, this is Alba! He’s in several of my classes this year! So lucky!” Lisette introduced, hoping that what had transpired earlier wouldn’t translate into their conversation

As Issac left Yurei gets up as well. It is indeed true that lunch is ending. Looking over at the troublemaker near her she smiles somewhat. “Next time… Don’t mess with the Liblaly…” She sighs imagining how upset the head librarian is. Well. It’s not like she dislikes the books. Closed for a few days though… What a spectacular mess indeed.

Really, what kind of week is this? Did I anger the Goddess or something? Or is my luck really that bad? Maybe I’m short on luck… … She holds her forehead for a moment realizing just what she had thought. Well, I better get going after all I might need to explain to this instructor that I missed my Monday class for a good reason.

Yurei gets up and pats Lisette on the head with her hand as she is within reach. “Don’t feel too bad about it, you’ll plobably be fine. You’ll likely not leave the school this weekend though.” Yurei turns to leave as a boy approaches. “Take care Lisette… and tlust youl instincts.” She flashes Lisette a mysterious grin as she heads off to Artifacts I. The girl really does wear some of her expressions honestly.
“I’m sorry for the trouble Yurei, I may have done more of a disservice to you. Let me know if I can help out where I can,” She beamed, and gave her best to re-vamp her energy. She felt her pat her head with her hand and Lisette beamed. She was extremely happy, despite the reprimands that she’d likely hear later.

And Swir—oh that might be a problem later. Lisette internally cried.

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
After writing up the report on the matter with Lisette and Swir breaking curfew and disturbing the entity in the Library, I went with Isaac to the Headmaster's office to deliver it. Knocking on the door, his voice was soon heard saying we could enter. I gave my greetings and curtsied to him, as Isaac bowed, before explaining my reason for being there.

Once I'd finished briefing him, I handed the report to him concerning the extent of the damages to the library books, the bookshelves, the wooden floor, the furniture and some of the carpets having singe marks. The report went on to explain that it was due to a First year and Third year (names given in full detail within the report) had broken curfew last night and entered the library, where the Library Committee member - Yurei - had come into contact with them on her way out to close the library for the night.

The report continued by detailing how the Library Committee member had been given the tale that the Third Year was going to be cleaning the library with the help of the First Year. Reports from eye-witnesses stating they saw the two leave the dormitory just before curfew, and the Library Committee member entering the dormitory at these times corroborated the testimony provided by said Committee Library member. My report went on to detail other things, such as how the First Year proceeded to skip all morning classes today before making an appearance at lunch time due to the Enchantment Professor visiting her at her dormitory room shortly after that class had ended.

With all said and done, the Headmaster thanked Isaac and myself for our report before saying he will discuss how to punish the two students involved with the Head Librarian who was still livid over what had happened and had slipped a disc from the shock and currently in the Infirmary getting treated by the Nurse. We were dismissed from his office, which prompted us to say our goodbyes before heading off for our afternoon patrol.

Exiting the office, I saw Isaac stretch his arms up and give a deep sigh of relief while beaming a giant smile at me. He said, 'Good work, President,' before saying it was time we should start our patrol. I smiled wryly as I thought about poor Lisette's expression when she got found out but knew it would prove to be a good lesson for her...hopefully. With that, the Secretary and myself began our usual route for patrolling.

[OOC: @Bochi @Tessa_Renalds @Silv and @Leegood (lee-chan cos I didn't know if she would want to write out what the Headmaster's and Head Librarian's punishments would be)]

X

Silv

Lisette looked up in surprise to see Alba. Her energy spiked right back to the usual, she smiled brightly to him. “Alba~Good morning!” She motioned to the now empty seat to her side. ”I may have overslept—but everything A-Ok!” She gave a fist bump up into the air.

“I‘m ready to catch up and make up for what I missed!” She smiled happily. “How was Enchantments? Anything exciting that I missed?”

She then looked at Yurei, “Alba! This is Yurei! Yurei, this is Alba! He’s in several of my classes this year! So lucky!” Lisette introduced, hoping that what had transpired earlier wouldn’t translate into their conversation

“I’m sorry for the trouble Yurei, I may have done more of a disservice to you. Let me know if I can help out where I can,” She beamed, and gave her best to re-vamp her energy. She felt her pat her head with her hand and Lisette beamed. She was extremely happy, despite the reprimands that she’d likely hear later.

"Hello and goodbye Alba, I do indeed need to hully though..." Yurei is already heading off, heavy bag in tow. Besides. No one really should be a third wheel between a boy and an obviously enthusiastic girl.

"It's fine. New students have the lights to make mistakes. Just don't go ovelboald."

FenrIIrz

'Morning?' Alba squinted his eyes as a brightness radiated from Lisette's back. 'Still too bright for me.' He lightly hit her head with a book and handed it to her. "All the note this morning is in here. Don't sleep late next time. You didn't miss a lot 'I Think.'."
"Hello and goodbye Alba, I do indeed need to hully though..." Yurei is already heading off, heavy bag in tow. Besides. No one really should be a third wheel between a boy and an obviously enthusiastic girl.

"It's fine. New students have the lights to make mistakes. Just don't go ovelboald."
"Nice to meet you Ms Yurei. See you again soon." He replied before Yurei vanished into the crowd.

Gaap

『Lazy Bum』『Scrubber』
OOC: Just to catch up a lil bit...
At some point, Eudes looked away. He could not bear it anymore. It was too difficult, staring at her till he became teary-eyed made him exhausted.
"Sis, even the sun doesn't blind me as much as you do."

Considering how petty was her little brother, she knew he was going to say something embarrassing. Unfortunately, it was beyond her expectations and she almost choked.
"L-Let's go to the cafeteria."

Laughing after seeing the result of his words, Eudes followed his sister to the cafeteria. He took this opportunity to observe her more closely. For instance, he rubbed her hair and noticed a bruise below her ear. One that she was trying to hide. He did not speak about it because he "lost."
From now, he may actively search for the Cezac. His feelings were conflicted, he wanted to check more throughly. That would mean he had to undress her...

That was impossible and she was unwilling to reveal the circumstances. Thus, let's tease her. Once they entered the cafeteria--

"Wait, I need to check something."
Elvire tilted her head and groaned. Something was amiss but she did not k--
Her brother started to touch her belly and sides.
"No good, you lost weight. You should eat a bit more."
"Aren't you one cheeky bastard?"

Weight always has been a sensitive topic. That is why Eudes did that as a revenge for keeping secrets and not asking for help. He laughed, she whined.
None of them will speak about her circumstances until they played that game again.
After finishing breakfast, Eudes let out a sigh and asked one last thing before leaving to class. As usual, he was late, he just didn't go through the right passage... But at least, he knew where the classroom was!

In any case, it was Magic class, he listened to half of it and was sleeping the rest of the time. Was it normal that it was easy to understand? He did not know and did not care either.

This time, however, he hesitated. Does he leave the classroom or not? He could still feel eyes stuck on him. Who were they exactly? He did not know, if only he could ask his sister. But he lost.

"Bah. Whatever, let's be late and run. I will lose them."
And that's why he decided to sleep some more before heading to the cafeteria for lunch a bit before one in the afternoon.

Tessa_Renalds

Neighborhood DM
'Morning?' Alba squinted his eyes as a brightness radiated from Lisette's back. 'Still too bright for me.' He lightly hit her head with a book and handed it to her. "All the note this morning is in here. Don't sleep late next time. You didn't miss a lot 'I Think.'."

"Nice to meet you Ms Yurei. See you again soon." He replied before Yurei vanished into the crowd.
Lisette beamed, even when a light tap of a book touched the top of her head. “Okay~~” She happily taking his notes that he offered her.
“Thank you for the notes Alba! I’ll be sure to use them tonight as I transcribe my notes!” She lifted the notes with delight. This makes up for all the bad things that might come— “I won’t be breaking curfew anytime soon—“ And Lisette stuttered as she realized Alba had not known the reason why. UGHHHHHH WHY AM I SUCH AN IDI—

Lisette cloaked her slip up, waving at Yurei leaving for class. “I’ll remember that, thank you Yurei!“ She bobbed in excitement. Although I would be kinda bummed if I won’t be able to go anywhere this weekend. After making plans to go out too! UwU

Bochi

It was a fine afternoon when Swir quietly entered a certain office, locking the door calmly behind her, an act which made the occupant wince.

"Did you have a pleasant afternoon?"

The correct answer here was not yes. The chair's occupant shifted uncomfortably, wisely remaining silent.

"I went through all the reports, you know. I'm pretty sure it must have taken quite a while to write. Shall I jog your memory a bit? Students Lisette Harper and Swir P. Nacht snuck into the library after hours, causing damage to infrastructure and books. Oh, nd here's an request for severe punishment. S-e-v-e-r-e P-u-n-i-s-h-m-e-n-t."

The sweating man made to say something, but was cut off by a furious roar.

"Ex-f*cking-scuse me, you alter wichser. What part of Don't-make-my-f*cking-job-difficult-for-me did you not get? I warned you the last time this sh*t happened, didn't I? HUUUUUH? I already stated the things I needed on my end, and you were supposed to work things out on your end. The Library Ghost isn't going to f*cking show itself willingly to me without a student as bait. And what have you done in the aftermath? F*cking nothing at all, you die Arschmade. Do me a favor, go choke on a moldy old weiner and die in the f*cking ditch, will you? Then maybe the f*cking replacement will actually be smart."

Swir had already started walking out as she ranted, but before she reached the door, the girl quietened down, and tilted her head to stare at him from the corner of one eye.

It didn't give him a very good feeling.

"You didn't think I was going to let you off that easily, did you?"

"Uhm...but you said you---"

"Aye, but the difference is that I'm real pissed now. What did I tell you at the start of last winter? Make the Wonders public knowledge, I said. Or at least tell the teachers. People may do risky things, but they're not stupid. It's better to be actively aware of things around the academy that can hurt, that can kill. And the outcome? The wise headmaster decides to hide the news, leading to the situation where I'm receiving complaints whilst doing my job. No, I've just about had it at this point. If people want to complain so much, they can also do my job for me."

"Wait! There's still---"

"Good luck suppressing the last 3 Wonders, Headmaster. I'm sure that with your impeccable insight, such a thing would be trivial. And if you're smart, you'll tell your students to hide in their rooms and lock the doors after lights out. It's about time I taught some people a lesson. Tonight's going to be a bloody night."

The door closed behind her.

FenrIIrz

Lisette beamed, even when a light tap of a book touched the top of her head. “Okay~~” She happily taking his notes that he offered her.
“Thank you for the notes Alba! I’ll be sure to use them tonight as I transcribe my notes!” She lifted the notes with delight. This makes up for all the bad things that might come— “I won’t be breaking curfew anytime soon—“ And Lisette stuttered as she realized Alba had not known the reason why. UGHHHHHH WHY AM I SUCH AN IDI—
Alba watched her going through emotional rollercoaster and doesn't seem that she will stop soon. He broke her out by fricking on her forehead "I have to go now. See you later in Combat class." He bid farewell to Lisette and walked to his favourite class because he already knew all the stuff mathematics is fun.

Tessa_Renalds

Neighborhood DM
Alba watched her going through emotional rollercoaster and doesn't seem that she will stop soon. He broke her out by fricking on her forehead "I have to go now. See you later in Combat class." He bid farewell to Lisette and walked to his favourite class because he already knew all the stuff mathematics is fun.
Lisette was brought back to reality and nodded numbly “Yesssss“. She chirped and made her way to Ethics and the Arcane. It was nothing lIke the lecture on Monday. That day the professor decided to put all of them into small groups of three to four where they were given a certain situation where a magic user used magic. Some situations were for the good of the situation, the others, well not so much. Lisette quietly absorbed what everyone else was saying, being active only when they called her to say something.

She was still thinking about what on earth this punishment would be. I guess I’m more worried about it then I thought I was. She pondered, hoping this period would end and she could get to Combat class to exercise all of her frustrations.

FenrIIrz

In the runic language class, the professor lectured about the runic alphabets and its effects when used alone. What caught Alba attention is all the rune he learned so far was all noun when translated. Professor also said that effect from rune could alter the properties of the object written on it. Now, Alba wanted to see how ᚠᛁᛊᛊᛁᛟᚾ (Fission) rune in his head could react to some material. Then, the lecture concluded and Alba headed straight to combat class.

Reciful

Fialoros Magic Academy — Wednesday

And so Reciful 2nd day started

• Principle of Ice element
I learned how to freeze liquid elements, make cold aura with the palm of my hand & also make very small ice crystal glittering through the sunlight....it looks like a makeshift diamond dust around me or so i think.

• Enchantment 1
Nothing much simply just a introduction lesson for Enchantment studies.

• Astronomy
....... Unfortunately I didn't fully understand the subject's this class is all about.... What I knew is that, this is Something like the study of stars in the sky & such.

• Reading & writing
I simply went to the academy library take some books while absolutely not minding anyone's business.

Although, I felt a strange gaze from nowhere time to time, as I quietly spend my time reading in the library, but I do wonder if it's simply just my imagination?

• Free time/lunch
Once again I quickly ordered & grabbed My lunch in the cafeteria immediately leaving the place. A action deemed to be very unbefitting of a Noble lady & Specially to me as the eldest daughter of Claimh'Solais family.... But, Oh well~

I then proceeded to once again wander Mybway within the Academy large garden, to find myself a peaceful place just for my own.

"So that I can quietly spend My lunch far from any bothersome event that may or may not happen."

While I'm on my little adventure to find myself a place for lunch. A black cat Appears & block My path.

Strangely enough, looking at the black cat give me a sense of Nostalgia. Its fur as black as night, the crimson eye it have that very much ressembled My own...

At that point I Instinctively felt... its not a normal cat at all.

The cat then continues Following me until I found a spot to spend My lunch break, it proceed to stare at me until I finally give it a piece of My food & only then it finally went its way vanishing somewhere.

• Darkness magic 1
Quite valuable class if I do say myself.
Despite the fact the we haven't discussed any Magical incantation related to darkness attribute spells yet.

That all we have done is simply listen upon some thorough explanations, clarification & understand theories all regarding to Darkness magic structure...

But what I gain from that makes me beyond thankful for our professor.

who would thought that there is a Magical theory that saids, I can use my own shadow & the shadow around me as a medium to use Darkness magic? & By doing so greatly reduce Magic power(Mana) consumption thus it will also shorten the length of the spell casting period.

• Flower arrangement
Surprisingly a very relaxing class & very fragrant too.

• school ends
Alas at the end of the day I once again shall take my time & travel towards My dorm where My assigned room is located, walking all by myself... Or so I thought.

But the Black Cat I saw during lunchtime once more reappeared before me... But this time its in the corridor of the Academy. gazing towards me with its crimson eyes.

Honestly speaking its creepy... But I do also Possessed a similar Red eyes I can't help but give it some sentiment, thus rather than shun the cat aside, I simply let it company me in My walk.

Then upon Reaching My room, only by then I noticed that the black cat Vanished without me knowing when.

Last edited:

Gaap

『Lazy Bum』『Scrubber』
Wednesday -

How troublesome was enchanting? Way too much, or so he thought. For instance, there were many methods which allow someone, with the proper knowledge and practice, to enchant an item. The thing is that he had trouble understanding the process. For instance, how do you recognize which weapon is enchanted or not? Maybe by seeing whether there are runic engravements or not. However, engraving an item with runes is only one method among others. Some mentioned using souls just like in Sk*r*m.

"Aaaah. I will just read a book later."
Despite everything, Eudes liked when things were permanent and reliable. Which is, with his flawed knowledge, not the case with engraving... if the gravure is damaged, it's screwed up, is it not? And using souls does not sound very ethical and practical, y'see. Though, as far as he remembered, in the lore of Sk*r*m, it was not exactly the souls but the energy sustaining the soul.

Once he was done with uselessly thinking about his previous life, Eudes stretched his arms and hurriedly rushed to the Combat class. As for why? That is simple, he wished to spar for a bit. If it was possible. Perhaps, he could try to apologise to the student who fainted? It sounded... difficult. The moment he arrived, the teacher glared at him-- he was not late, he even arrived five minutes earlier! Definitively, something bad will happen.
Fortunately, it seems that he was not the only one here. The unfortunate person who was paired with him the last time? He was were here. When his eyes turned towards Eudes, his expression tensed. Was it annoyance? Quesnel could not guess and shrugged over it.

"Uh... How to say that. Okay, let's just go with it... I am sorry for Monday. I was too... mmmm... too much of a prick?"
Seeing how awkward he was with his apology, the student's face relaxed and his mouth released a laugh. For sure, he did not expect that.
"Guess you're one of those combat maniacs, that's fine, that's fine! There is plenty of people like that in my family! I should have noticed!"
And avoided him. In any case, Eudes scratched his head and replied once again before deciding to settle somewhere in the back.
"Thanks. Then, let's hope not to be paired together again."
"Hopefully!"

After seeing their exchange, the teacher seemed to relax a bit. Nonetheless, the class had not begun yet. Inwardly, Eudes prayed for it to be a sparring course.