SH-chan...

• Thread starter Deleted member 29316
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 29316

As a result of @Queenfisher 's thread, I decided to make a non-padoru SH-chan first, before doing the chibi and padoru-style...

Here are the results...

According to those who voted in the unofficial poll, SH-chan is a KUUDERE HUMAN LOLI WITH WHITE HAIR.

Here's my preliminary design (on pencil). Please note that this is unofficial, and this is not paid. Nor do I plan to; I just want to contribute to the awesome SH community. 😊😊

Would love to get some suggestions, but please do take note that I can't fuse them all in her design.

IMG_20201028_144425_copy_881x1467.jpg

Edit: I should've just put the colored illustration in this part of the thread...
SH-chan (100 px).jpg

The white-hair version...(I'm confused because of my computer screen. Sorry for that...)
SH-chan (100 px).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Queenfisher

Bird?
As a result of @Queenfisher 's thread, I decided to make a non-padoru SH-chan first, before doing the chibi and padoru-style...

Here are the results...

According to those who voted in the unofficial poll, SH-chan is a KUUDERE HUMAN LOLI WITH WHITE HAIR.

Here's my preliminary design (on pencil). Please note that this is unofficial, and this is not paid. Nor do I plan to; I just want to contribute to the awesome SH community. 😊😊

Would love to get some suggestions, but please do take note that I can't fuse them all in her design.

View attachment 4508

Ommygod she's so pretty :blob_blank: :blob_aww:

I have zero suggestions, only shock and artistic envy :blob_teary:!

(And I was so proud I have managed to finally draw my first Padoru today (a Padoru of you, @HansTrondheim , incidentally)... +_+ lol, it sucks so bad compared to this, I'd rather not show it atm ^^)

D

Deleted member 29316

Ommygod she's so pretty :blob_blank: :blob_aww:

I have zero suggestions, only shock and artistic envy :blob_teary:!

(And I was so proud I have managed to finally draw my first Padoru today (a Padoru of you, @HansTrondheim , incidentally)... +_+ lol, it sucks so bad compared to this, I'd rather not show it atm ^^)
Oooh! I wanna see! :blob_aww: :blob_aww: :blob_aww: :blob_aww: :blob_aww: :blob_aww: :blob_aww:

(Even if through PM)

Monk_Origins

Ooohhh. Ain't she pretty. But well, considering the amount of smut stories here, she needs a bit more of a 'blush' in my opinion. COLOUR HER! Loving your work btw!

D

Deleted member 29316

Ooohhh. Ain't she pretty. But well, considering the amount of smut stories here, she needs a bit more of a 'blush' in my opinion. COLOUR HER! Loving your work btw!
Thanks! Yep, I'll ink and color her soon, after doing some chores. 😁

Ral

Can you give her big boobs, more curves, more provocative clothes and sexy pose? Maybe magic/fantasy theme especially something like adventurer costume (especially bikini armor). And maybe make her a neko/beast girl. Maybe give her a yandere personality too. Just to, you know, reflect the image of SH more properly.

D

Deleted member 29316

Can you give her big boobs and more provocative clothes and pose? Maybe magic/fantasy theme especially something like adventurer costume (especially bikini armor). And maybe make her a neko/beast girl. Maybe give her a yandere personality too. Just to, you know, reflect the image of SH more properly.
I'd like to but the voting thread... :sweating_profusely: :blob_shock: :blob_no:

D

Deleted member 29316

Can you give her big boobs, more curves, more provocative clothes and sexy pose? Maybe magic/fantasy theme especially something like adventurer costume (especially bikini armor). And maybe make her a neko/beast girl. Maybe give her a yandere personality too. Just to, you know, reflect the image of SH more properly.
You just gave me an idea. Why don't I make a 'more accurate' version of her as well? :blob_aww:

Ral

You just gave me an idea. Why don't I make a 'more accurate' version of her as well? :blob_aww:
Yeah. Why not.

Though, from the voting thread, loli is the highest voted ... She doesn't look like loli.

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
Yeah. Why not.

Though, from the voting thread, loli is the highest voted ... She doesn't look like loli.
She looks like a 14 to 16 yo young girl whose interest is FB, Instagram and going all chill with her resting bitch face.

Also, I recalled making a request for milf loli or oppai loli? Please don't, FBI had been knocking on my door and my mother has been extra disappointed in me this month only.

D

Deleted member 29316

I am not sure the FBI has investigative powers on the Philippines.
Well, as a former colony of the US (and up till now), they do get to cooperate with our own NBI. Remember the I Love You virus fron before? FBI and NBI cooperated on arresting that hacker back then.

Plus, I'm quite uncomfortable to go down with her age appearance, being a teacher and with an experience in how rotten schools can be.

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
Well, as a former colony of the US (and up till now), they do get to cooperate with our own NBI. Remember the I Love You virus fron before? FBI and NBI cooperated on arresting that hacker back then.

Plus, I'm quite uncomfortable to go down with her age appearance, being a teacher and with an experience in how rotten schools can be.
...a 30 plus perhaps? Legendary Mechanic Han Xiao would agree.

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme

Here are the results...

View attachment 4508
Too innocent. The real SH-chan is a slutty bitch.