Padoru of SH-chan???

Is SH-chan a --

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Queenfisher

Bird?
@HansTrondheim 's famous thread about Padorus made me want to ask him to make a special one -- SH-chan Padoru (or SH forums-chan?) like a mascot. Since everyone is now a Padoru on the forum, a ScribbleHub padoru is obviously in order, no?

But then I got scared with the queue, plus I'm scared of everything in general, so I never made the request. :blob_sweat:

But today, in @Assurbanipal_II 's book, the discussion kind of came up and --

And I have zero idea of what SH-chan would be?

Help needed, pleeeease.

Also suggestions on what needs to be in the poll because I suck at imagining that, too :blob_blank:.

D

Deleted member 29316

I have an idea in mind after the conversation...

Based from my observation in the community (not really valid), SH-chan is a Yandere girl wearing a dress with Western-Eastern elements.

I don't know, but it's my idea. 😁

Edit: In any case, I'd do the illustration (chibi, padoru and non-chibi) once there's a consensus.

Last edited by a moderator:

Queenfisher

Bird?

Based from my observation in the community (not really valid), SH-chan is a Yandere girl wearing a dress with Western-Eastern elements.

And by yandere you mean like... with a bloodied knife and a crazed smile? A bizarre Christmas special that would be ^^.

D

Deleted member 29316

I added those specifications, too! Thanks for reminding me!

And the hair color as well...
I'll also include the non-chibi (normal) illustration for future reference, should the community decide to use his/her/its design.

Saileri

Your Friendly Neighborhood IT Guy
I'd say there were some nice arts in the Discord banner contest with nice SH mascot suggestions. Could use those if artists don't have anything against.

OneRanter

Southern Unorthodox MaskMaker
But isn't the whole site like... Black, white, and blue? How come none of those made it into the hair color options? >:c

Queenfisher

Bird?
But isn't the whole site like... Black, white, and blue? How come none of those made it into the hair color options? >:c

Brunette and blonde would count as white or black, no? Anyway I added white and blue specifically, thanks ^^.

I'd say there were some nice arts in the Discord banner contest with nice SH mascot suggestions. Could use those if artists don't have anything against.

Okay, how could I have forgotten that???

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
So... how do you make a loli milf?

No wait, Japan has already spoilt me with choices.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts

Edit: In any case, I'd do the illustration (chibi, padoru and non-chibi) once there's a consensus.
So... how do you make a loli milf?

No wait, Japan has already spoilt me with choices.

Not exactly the same specs but close enough

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
As part of @Tony-chan's lizard army, she should definitely be a lizard with glasses that is reading a book~

MasterHiatus

I am back

Not exactly the same specs but close enough
Uhh, I am a weeb and that is not a secret so I wanna ask.. Sauce?
(I swear if this is a manga I already read, I might need to reread it...cough...for the....cough....good plot)