Something is rising... and it's not the Shield Hero.

Motsu

Game Lead Programmer x WebAppSoft
It seems that No Nut November has finally come early, and it has come hard. Today, I want to announce to you all that Santa Claus and his foursome reindeers won’t bathe us with their Christmas sleigh that’s full of 15cm toys that won’t last you long. I know it’s somewhat shamed, knowing that I’ve come fully naked for that moment. But fret not, my comrades, it’s finally the time for us to prove worthy and release our unbeknown hidden talents by coming lock and LOADED. No Nut November, it’s ultimately the time I’ve come to challenge you so that I’ll turn into a chad. Not just a virgin chad, not a virgin pusher, but a chad obliterator. To all those reading these (I might have been dead by the time I tell you all), tell my fans that I have an onlyfans accounts featuring ‘deck pics.’ I am a rather stylish duelist, you see. So with that said, I hope you all have a nice day with all the big thick and slimy white typhoon aggravating our days and see you all later.

The whole world new record of surviving No Nut November while doing Nonstop Nut November will be mine!

Last edited:

DreamOfRen

That's...descriptive.
Are you trying to cause someone to break the taboo? Because...that's my job. :blob_cookie:

Motsu

That's...descriptive.
Are you trying to cause someone to break the taboo? Because...that's my job. :blob_cookie:
Ah—of course, I wouldn’t want to. I am one of those law-abiding citizens, you see. It would be of great shame, shan’t I’d be put onto the wailing walls from such words of declaration. Quite bold, I presume myself.

Also, why do you have my waifu Narmaya as your novel cover?
Granblue Fantasy Versus is nice.

Last edited:

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Under Night In-Birth and Guilty Gear has better waifu. I don't want to fight you, we aren't even on the same level yet.
I'm sorry but this
1604216129371.png

Just can't compete with THIS

Motsu

my pfp is the most beautiful around here
That's not a typical man for you. My pfp is the most badass
Hold your horses and weiner there, you've forgotten to let this one man say his conceited words.
'My profile picture reeks a unique pheromone that pulls different main heroine from each of the divergent parallel worldlines. Let it be a gothic loli reaper or a booby elf. This man has it all. Unlike a habibti or a badass character, mine is cool, handsome, and is a harem character.' I said with a posed look.

Motsu

bunny girl with big tits no. #347

i have surface knowledge of guilty gear and even I know better waifus in that game than god damn Valentine

Oh please, I may have nothing to share nor brag about but I'll say that I, too, know a lot of better waifu than Valentine. However, all I know is that we've got some different preference of what we call waifu, and I know you know better than that. Still, entertain me if you must. The path to being some Knowledgeable Guilty Gear Geek isn't easy.
V4ZkCIW.jpg

BenJepheneT

Oh please, I may have nothing to share nor brag about but I'll say that I, too, know a lot of better waifu than Valentine. However, all I know is that we've got some different preference of what we call waifu, and I know you know better than that. Still, entertain me if you must. The path to being some Knowledgeable Guilty Gear Geek isn't easy.
View attachment 4646
Okay I was actually looking for pictures of Mai from King of Fighters to dispute your claim when I noticed something about her design

Why is she carrying a singular ballsack beneath her waist belt? I mean, I get that it's a design choice but it's still good without it. Is it for the universe continuity? Does it actually serve a purpose? Don't get me wrong I'd gladly clap all 4 of her cheeks but that ball just irks me in some way

What the fuck does it do?

Motsu

Okay I was actually looking for pictures of Mai from King of Fighters to dispute your claim when I noticed something about her design

Why is she carrying a singular ballsack beneath her waist belt? I mean, I get that it's a design choice but it's still good without it. Is it for the universe continuity? Does it actually serve a purpose? Don't get me wrong I'd gladly clap all 4 of her cheeks but that ball just irks me in some way

What the fuck does it do?
Mai_XII.png

Mai dress consists of a red kunoichi dress with white outlines and a white sash tied around the waist. Two red and white tassels with red orbs at the tip are also attached to the dress. I guess it's to hold the dress from flailing around back-and-forth, exposing her nether region and cleavage. Mainly done for aesthetic and stylish reasons from the developer. ('swaying bosoms' they say. Wo~hoo, pretty erotic.)

BenJepheneT

View attachment 4647
Mai dress consists of a red kunoichi dress with white outlines and a white sash tied around the waist. Two red and white tassels with red orbs at the tip are also attached to the dress. I guess it's to hold the dress from flailing around back-and-forth, exposing her nether region and cleavage. Mainly done for aesthetic and stylish reasons from the developer. ('swaying bosoms' they say. Wo~hoo, pretty erotic.)
Okay, thinking about it three dimensional-ly it sorta makes sense now

Discount_Blade

Sent Here To Piss You All Off
View attachment 4646
Whoever that blonde is....I'm on her side. O-O

DreamOfRen

Flat is justice. I'm disappointed, where's the spinner love?