SHF High-school Fanfic

Simple_Russian_Boi

Maybe an alcoholic | Occasionally a cat
No.
I'm talking about the Teacher who ate all the other teachers and has their face ripped off.
'-'
In Part 3 of [Poppy Playtime]
(^-^)
... I haven't reached this part of the timeline. Now I want to.
There's so many dead orphans... :blob_blank:
'-'
*grabs your hand and nibbles your fingers in retaliation*
:blob_pout:
Ouch.
*pats you with another hand*
You can't defeat me!
:blob_frown:
Isn't that what married couples say?
Dunno, Russians don't exactly say "Yes Dear," or "Da, Dorogaiya" if I translate it in Russian.
I think this phrase is more used by native English speakers. It seemed appropriate to use.
*sinks into the beanbag beside you*

X
*brings out the blanket and covers both*

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
... I haven't reached this part of the timeline. Now I want to.
There's so many dead orphans... :blob_blank:
:sweat_smile:
There's also lots of technically alive orphans, too...
...technically...
:sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely:
Ouch.
*pats you with another hand*
You can't defeat me!
*stares at you intensely*
*suddenly sits down*
Dunno, Russians don't exactly say "Yes Dear," or "Da, Dorogaiya" if I translate it in Russian.
I think this phrase is more used by native English speakers. It seemed appropriate to use.
'-'
How come?
*brings out the blanket and covers both*
*snuggles with you under the blanket*
:blob_melt:

X

Simple_Russian_Boi

There's also lots of technically alive orphans, too...
...technically...
:sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely:
Not so much after the hour of joy... Why did they eat eachother...? Wouldn't it be easier to escape the factory?
Ah. No. Got to the explanation. It wouldn't be easier.
*stares at you intensely*
*suddenly sits down*
*dragged down because you never let go of my fingers*
Ouch.
*pat pat*
'-'
How come?
Why don't we use it?
Honestly, I don't know, maybe it comes with the mentality of different people. Russian people are a bit stingy with such gestures, at least most married couples that I know. Although it may be that they just restrained themselves in front of others.
*snuggles with you under the blanket*

X

SsemouyOnan

Scientific Witchery
OOC: What follows are nerdy insights and discussions about the lore. I'm putting it under a spoiler because it might bore you.
You might ask why I don't just DM @SsemouyOnan ? I'm too shy to do that, but at the same time, I'm quite an exhibitionist and I want it to be visible to everyone. I'm a living contradiction. After all, I'm a writer.
You can slide into my DMs to ask if you want, no need to be shy

These bullets, known as KIS-d (keep it simple, dude), do not harm the target but neutralize the absurdities of their powers.
For instance, if their power would generate a quintillion copies, due to KIS-d's effect, this would be reduced to just 5 copies.
The effect is exponential. For example, if the opponent has a power that can create infinite copies it is reduced to one copy.
If they relied on the dominance of 183189181983419819838193891893198 multiverses, this would be reduced to a single solar system.
It's still an experimental technology and is therefore fallacious.
Unfortunately, the KIS-d effect lasts only a few seconds.
S stole this technology, and is based on the Reality Breaker that Anon is secretly developing.
I based that comment on your explanation. Villainess' Declaration uses reasoning to neutralize the effects of absurd powers. If Seymour can prove the attack can be blocked, then she can simplify it and use less effort to achieve the same outcome. Coupled with the fact that she provided it, I thought the deduction would have made sense.
Ssemouy's heroine alter ego is still Ssemouy? Doesn't she have a name that distinguishes her? Do the green hair and outfit have a reason?
Yeah, I originally wanted to base it a character with green hair that matches her savior complex, but I couldn't find a good image on danbooru. So I just used Koishi as my avi.

On page 370 I foreshadowed:
Can't. Out of all the endless possibilities in SHHS, not one exists where I can be on the good side. :blob_evil: You'd have to win against a 0% gacha rate to get a good version from me. Not to mention whatever comes out of that unthinkable holy act will probably be eldritch in nature.
Then:
Ssemouy. A heroine. That was a contradiction, illogical, non-existent. In all the possibilities that existed, there were none in which she could ever be called a pure-hearted heroine. However, in front of the power she had realized, such contradiction was meaningless.
She isn't lying when she says she's Ssemouy. She's just a version that should be impossible, but exists anyway thanks to her power(I'll explain later).
An arbiter presupposes a neutral alignment. Should I consider her as such or as a heroine? It's a sophism, but I'm interested in the implications.
In this context an arbiter is one with authority to judge. She has judged Watcha as an anomaly to be purged. As for who she is judging for? Who knows?

Not to mention Sophisms are totally in character for her to propose.
Did heroine Ssemouy interpret Seymour's will, or did she act on her own initiative? Or is she lying? From the communication, it seems like the latter possibility. Obviously, I think they are in conflict, and I imagine the Lady's hand is also involved.
She did not lie, someone did call out for her.
So please, anyone out there. It doesn't have to be a Villain I serve. Hell, I don't even care if its a hero! Please, get me out of this place.-
Seymour may have also done something in the past. Remember that if it is very far back, her memories of it would have already been erased.
Before she had forgotten, Seymour [email protected](d*I@;]TuFD,*)+Eq78+EVNE@V$Z\F(K3,Fa3....
Note: My glitched text can be decoded.

Is it, therefore, a sort of [Heroine Declaration], a power opposite to Seymour's?
No, it's just her true nature, her actual power is:
A Spark. An imaginary existence oh-so-familiar to Ssemouy.
From zero, one could be drawn, and one can be expanded into Infinity. Truthhood and falsehood could exist at once. Such was the nature of Imagination.
She can make the impossible into something possible. It was what allowed her to exist in the first place. If something has a 0% chance to occur, she can make it 100%, if someting cannot fail, she can make it fail. Even if it contradicts something that already exists, she ignores that. As long as she can concieve of it.

Her personality is quite childish though since she doesn't have the same experience as a regular Ssemouy or Seymour. So her imagination would lack complexity unless she observes others. Which she likes to do as with Mary Sue basically her copying Scarlet Apple and mashing Midnight's abilities with it.
Watcha possesses abilities nearly identical to Matcha's, yet he can only generate white chocolate.
He shares Matcha's physical and mental skills but excels in competence due to the absence of intrusive thoughts.
His unique advantage is a passive ability: [GAME BALANCEMENT].
This means that if an ability, power, or character is overly OP and lacks a balanced or appropriate disadvantage, it has no effect on him.
He's the anti Mary Sue.
Does this bypass defensive abilities like Imagine Breaker from Toaru?
Though it would definitely fail against Seymour. Villainess' Declaration has clear restrictions and downsides, and is basically a more detailed version of game balancement.

Last edited:

Nahrenne

Not so much after the hour of joy... Why did they eat eachother...? Wouldn't it be easier to escape the factory?
Ah. No. Got to the explanation. It wouldn't be easier.
Ah, the orphans weren't targeted during the Hour of Joy
It was the staff and adults
'-'
The children were kept safe and are - technically - still being kept safe by 1066
'-'
*dragged down because you never let go of my fingers*
Ouch.
*pat pat*
*lets go of you and stands immediately back up*
*walks around and sits on your shoulders from behind*
Now I'm taller.
*continuously pats your head*
Why don't we use it?
Honestly, I don't know, maybe it comes with the mentality of different people. Russian people are a bit stingy with such gestures, at least most married couples that I know. Although it may be that they just restrained themselves in front of others.
No, I meant why say something married couples would say?
'-'

X

Simple_Russian_Boi

Ah, the orphans weren't targeted during the Hour of Joy
It was the staff and adults
'-'
The children were kept safe and are - technically - still being kept safe by 1066
'-'
Didn't the Toys start eating each other when there was a shortage of food? When the staff stopped going down to get more toy parts, I mean.
*lets go of you and stands immediately back up*
*walks around and sits on your shoulders from behind*
Now I'm taller.
*continuously pats your head*
*blinks in surprise*
... I can live with that. Want to be even higher?
*grabs you by the legs so you won't fall*
No, I meant why say something married couples would say?
'-'

X
For the Law of Funny, of course.

Nahrenne

Didn't the Toys start eating each other when there was a shortage of food? When the staff stopped going down to get more toy parts, I mean.
They did.
However.
They never wanted to harm the children.
'-'
Also, they ate all the dead staff they killed during the Hour of Joy
'-'
It's why you never see any bodies when going through the factory
*blinks in surprise*
... I can live with that. Want to be even higher?
*grabs you by the legs so you won't fall*
This height is fine
>w<
*is scared of heights*
For the Law of Funny, of course.
'-'

X

Simple_Russian_Boi

They did.
However.
They never wanted to harm the children.
'-'
Also, they ate all the dead staff they killed during the Hour of Joy
'-'
It's why you never see any bodies when going through the factory
That's dark. I think I start to get where the horror comes from now.
Seeing someone/something like Kissy eat people is unnerving.
Knowing that there is a human soul inside of her, and probably a human consciousnes... Yeah. :blob_blank:
This height is fine
>w<
*is scared of heights*
*pats the legs*
Okay then.

Right, now I need to go close my eyes for another eight hours.
Good night.

Last edited:

Nahrenne

Seeing someone/something like Kissy eat people is unnurving. Knowing that there is a human soul inside of her, and probably a human consiousness... Yeah. :blob_blank:
Yeah, I did say it gets really dark
*unnerving
*consciousness

A lot of it is environmental storytelling, though
As well as from the notes and videos you can find
And dialogue from the characters you meet
*pats the legs*
Okay then.

Good night.
'o'
*slowly gets off your shoulders so you can have a comfortable sleep*

Sleep well

X

Stealthy_Enigma

(❀⁠≽ᆺ≼)⊃~~~~✧ ꧁Floofy Ninja!!!꧂
Seeing someone/something like Kissy eat people is unnurving. Knowing that there is a human soul inside of her, and probably a human consiousness... Yeah. :blob_blank:

*pats the legs*
Okay then.

Good night.
˝/\⁠⁠__/\˝
(⁠⁠⁠✿≧ᆺ≦)˝∩˝ G'night~

Simple_Russian_Boi

Yeah, I did say it gets really dark
*unnerving
*consciousness
... I am not trying very hard not to cry because I spelled something wrong again. What you're seeing in my eyes is not tears, but rain. No, I do not care that we're in a building.
A lot of it is environmental storytelling, though
As well as from the notes and videos you can find
And dialogue from the characters you meet
That sounds like a very solid and thought out story tbh. Now I kinda regret not giving it a look sooner because of the community.
'o'
*slowly gets off your shoulders so you can have a comfortable sleep*

Sleep well

X
*huggles*
I will.

Nahrenne

... I am not trying very hard not to cry because I spelled something wrong again. What you're seeing in my eyes is not tears, but rain. No, I do not care that we're in a building.
*huggles*
I'll get wet with you, then
That sounds like a very solid and thought out story tbh. Now I kinda regret not giving it a look sooner because of the community.
Yeah, the team developing it definitely are giving it a lot of love and thought
*huggles*
I will.
*huggles*

X

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
oh! :blob_aww: look! Azure is cuddling in her sleep that Daikon plush I gave her :blob_aww:
*runs off happily to get a camera*
:blob_melt: ehehe so cute :blob_melt:
zzz… noooo… nnnn…
*doesn't vibe with WK*
'-'
*decides to not interact with them*

X
I agree~
I-I have no idea, to be honest. This is something beyond my level. Even Azure's casual reality bending wouldn't be able to change her back.
Why would I~? Ssemouy is her own person and allowed to make choices~
Ah... If only my precious Azure wasn't asleep right now... She would know what to do :blob_pat_sad: :blob_no: Wait! That's right! I just need to think what would Azure do! ☝(˚▽˚)
What would Azure do? :blob_hmm_two: hmmm... :blob_hmm:
STABBY!!!
*runs out of the kitchen with a knife*
It's okay mama! I just need to stab her then everything will be okay! Everything is always okay after Azure stabs them! ( ゚ヮ゚) 🔪

*hands Scarlet Apple*
*your lock of silver hair starts glowing red*
Oh my god is there a new friend in school?
No.
*sighs*
These vibes aren't relaxing anymore...

...x...
*hands tea*
*hands blanket*
Become relaxed~
This child is called Mary Sue. I conceived her myself. (^-^). I've observed people like miss Azure and miss Midnight, and thought it would be incredibly cool to have her do lots of things! She can multiply infinitely, be infused with any element, attack concepts and erase people ontologically... I'm still not done with the list, though.
Weak.
*stabs Mary Sue out of existence*
432329fdseaklfdaskjao8r92342ksffjsd9r49er94wirwrsEv3nt h0riz0n blu®s wh3r3 I @m, caus@lity w@rp3d in thi$ sp@c3tim3 f@bric - why h3r3, why n0w? M3m0ry v0id, a $ingul@rity with!n. An3-$an, M@m@, y0ur c00rdinat3s b3y0nd my 0bs3rv@bl3 univ3rs3? $éYM0uR, @ssist in n@vig@ting this gr@vit@ti0n@l @n0m@ly. ERROR null null696969696969696969

:sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely:

ANE-SAN! MAMA!
What happened?! :blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary:
Welcome back Matcha~
Isn't there a spell in D&D that creates a homunculus which is basically a clone of yourself?
:blob_frown:
Or am I remembering wrong?
Create simulacrum~
Besides, I see my sister-in-law only as a talking knife. :blob_cringe: Total repulsion. Don't worry! :blob_sweat:
As you as should~
OOC: almost all my Eldritch children and grandchildren are older than me irl :blob_neutral:
That's a strange thought.

Interesting~
No you don't
*Teleports both of us inside Azure's room and hand cuffs you on her bed*
*Leaves*

...I'm not even going to try getting out. It's perfect :blob_melt:
*starts rubbing tail in sleep*

Good morning~ It’s 5pm~

LuoirM

Voidiris' enthusiast feet enjoyer.
Good morning fellas, how's the wiggily diddly giggly fantase day of y'all now