Any Novel Suggestions?

dummycake

Already daydreamed about this interaction
is your profile picture from Koisuru Otome no Tsukurikata?

Fake Saint of the Year, in my humble opinion, is the best Isekai novel and it couldn't be done as good in any other format (for example, the manga doesn't show the difference between how the protagonist thinks he acts vs how he actually acts, which is hard to do in a format where what's actually happening has to be explicitly shown, most of the time)
It's gender bender though, so it might be a deal breaker for most I guess...

fluffypie374

Was it mentioned before, or did I miss it? What type of "action" are you looking for? "Action" can be a vague term on scribblehub :blob_evil:
As for recommendations, do you care if they are off-site like those machine translated novels? :blob_hide:

I have one completed novel and another one in progress (blatant self-promotion here)!

R-rated scenes are skippable if you dislike them. There aren't that many.

Rokuro-Sama

is your profile picture from Koisuru Otome no Tsukurikata?

Fake Saint of the Year, in my humble opinion, is the best Isekai novel and it couldn't be done as good in any other format (for example, the manga doesn't show the difference between how the protagonist thinks he acts vs how he actually acts, which is hard to do in a format where what's actually happening has to be explicitly shown, most of the time)
It's gender bender though, so it might be a deal breaker for most I guess...

That is my pfp lmao.

Funny enough I have been reading the manga and loving it. I love GB btw lol, but I have seen that one lol.
So I'm a Spider So What.
Unfortunately, I have watched that anime already.
Was it mentioned before, or did I miss it? What type of "action" are you looking for? "Action" can be a vague term on scribblehub :blob_evil:
As for recommendations, do you care if they are off-site like those machine translated novels? :blob_hide:
Like battle fantasy-type action. I also don't mind if they're machine translated novels.
I have one completed novel and another one in progress (blatant self-promotion here)!

R-rated scenes are skippable if you dislike them. There aren't that many.

Link it. I'll check it out.
Well, glance at my sig and you'll get a couple of isekais. HKN is the closest to your requirements, but it starts off rather dark. I always recommend giving it to chapter 20.
sounds good. I'll give it a look later.

I will make sure I give them one look

Last edited:

Sleds

I'm looking for Disney Sleds
Unfortunately, I have watched that anime already.
Don't know how you were able to watch the anime adaptation with how awfull it is. You should give a try to the ln since it's worth it and you didn't have the end of it with just one season of anime i think.

fluffypie374

Fantasy type like in Lord of the Mysteries or fantasy type like Mushouku Tensei or fantasy like Wizard like Warlock of the Magus World or fantasy episodic (only appearing sometimes and mixed with other cultivation, etc.) like Astral Apostle, or fantasy game like Legendary Mechanic, or fantasy gods like Era of Gods or... errrr :blob_popcorn:

ElijahRyne

A Hermit that is NOT that Lazy…
Fantasy type like in Lord of the Mysteries or fantasy type like Mushouku Tensei or fantasy like Wizard like Warlock of the Magus World or fantasy episodic (only appearing sometimes and mixed with other cultivation, etc.) like Astral Apostle, or fantasy game like Legendary Mechanic, or fantasy gods like Era of Gods or... errrr :blob_popcorn:
IMO, Age of Adepts pulled the Wizard angle off more than WMW

2wordsperminute

Don't know how you were able to watch the anime adaptation with how awfull it is. You should give a try to the ln since it's worth it and you didn't have the end of it with just one season of anime i think.
The anime was good enough. Just like the new live action Avatar the last airbender is good enough.

Alfir

The Inventor of Words
Shameless plug-in: try my Extra Nobody. Though it only has a 4.2, trust me, it has a LOT of action sequence. It is a fanfic of The Novel's Extra, and while it has a rather convoluted plot, it is certainly filled with action like MHA-phase of action. Currently at 242 chapters.

Sleds

The anime was good enough. Just like the new live action Avatar the last airbender is good enough.
It wasn't good enough. It's because people still think that trash animation like this are good enough that they continue doing that shit. It's because of that we didn't have any good adaptation for Berserk and other good manga/novel.

For the live action I won't said anything since I didn't watch it, but from what I heard they ruined uncle Iroh character, and when toph will appear, it will mostly be a fucking joke with her character ruined.

Last, if you still find those good, well, let's say we agree to disagree.

2wordsperminute

It wasn't good enough. It's because people still think that trash animation like this are good enough that they continue doing that shit. It's because of that we didn't have any good adaptation for Berserk and other good manga/novel.

For the live action I won't said anything since I didn't watch it, but from what I heard they ruined uncle Iroh character, and when toph will appear, it will mostly be a fucking joke with her character ruined.

Last, if you still find those good, well, let's say we agree to disagree.
For both, I meant in the sense that it's an advertisement for the source material.

Sleds

For both, I meant in the sense that it's an advertisement for the source material.
If I didn't know the source material before watching those, I wouldn't even bothered looking for the source material with how poorly it's portrayed in those adaptation. I don't think it's a good way to advertise them.