OnlyHans Opens His Commission Corner

Hans.Trondheim

Hans off, please!
Yeah, I'm Hans, the Lore-Keeper of ScribbleHub Forums and the 'always' absent teacher of Scribble Hub High School (SHHS). I'm here to tell you that I'm doing 'in-chapter' illustrations, and if you like, I can create illustration for your SHHS chapter (should you want to put one). So, here are my samples:

3)  Chapter 8 (100 px).jpg

3)  Chapter 9.jpg

3)  Chapter 10-1 (100 px).jpg

Price is just $15 (or Euro, depending on your place). I work fast, usually it will only take me a day to finish, but I ask for two days allowance so I can get it done. Do take note that I work using a combination of traditional and digital techniques, like the lineart (which is traditional pen and paper). I accept payment thru Paypal only. For the results, I'll show you the illustration for each stage (pencils, inked, and final screentoned version) and will send you two copies of the drawing (one for printing, and one for web display).

Also, you can ask around the people of SHF. They know my work ethic. Feel free to PM me if you'd like a commission. Proceeds will go to my pockets charity.

P.S.: I also do Chibi illustrations. That's for $8 per character.

Chibi_Pair_1_100_px.jpg

NotYourTypicalMAN_100_px.jpg

Sincerely

HANS 💋

Last edited:

J_Chemist

Is this just for SHHS chapters, or for actual novel chapters too?

Sleds

I'm looking for Disney Sleds
If there already a chara design for a character, will you ty to copy it for the illustration or do you come with your own chara design by using the novel description of the said character?

How much can we be a pain in the ass when commissioning a chapter illustration? (Like not liking an area and asking for a redraw of the said area in the illustration)

Hans.Trondheim

Hans off, please!
If there already a chara design for a character, will you ty to copy it for the illustration or do you come with your own chara design by using the novel description of the said character?
I can work with both. The lores in SHF are mostly my ideas on how a user is like, based in how they interact with me. Others, if they complained and privately messaged me on how they should appear.
How much can we be a pain in the ass when commissioning a chapter illustration? (Like not liking an area and asking for a redraw of the said area in the illustration)
I allow two tries, though it's in the pencils coz I draw on paper, not in computer. Redraws on a paper-lined illustration is an extreme pain-in-the-ass for me; while possible, you're taking too much of our time for being indecisive about your choice/idea. That's why I always make sure to update on the commissioner for each stage (pencil, inking, screentoning).

If he agrees on the pencil stage, I take it as a sign that he agrees with what is to be seen (especially on the character designs).

Sleds

I'm looking for Disney Sleds
I can work with both. The lores in SHF are mostly my ideas on how a user is like, based in how they interact with me. Others, if they complained and privately messaged me on how they should appear.

I allow two tries, though it's in the pencils coz I draw on paper, not in computer. Redraws on a paper-lined illustration is an extreme pain-in-the-ass for me; while possible, you're taking too much of our time for being indecisive about your choice/idea. That's why I always make sure to update on the commissioner for each stage (pencil, inking, screentoning).

If he agrees on the pencil stage, I take it as a sign that he agrees with what is to be seen (especially on the character designs).
I will try to think of a chapter illustration idea and send you a dm when I decided.

MatchaChocolate69

What happens when the mirror breaks?
Price is just $15 (or Euro, depending on your place). I work fast, usually it will only take me a day to finish, but I ask for two days allowance so I can get it done. Do take note that I work using a combination of traditional and digital techniques, like the lineart (which is traditional pen and paper). I accept payment thru Paypal only. For the results, I'll show you the illustration for each stage (pencils, inked, and final screentoned version) and will send you two copies of the drawing (one for printing, and one for web display).
Does the price change in case there are multiple characters in the image?
I would like to commission a family portrait of some SHHS characters from you .
Something like this: