SHF High-school Fanfic

DannyTheDaikon

| Azure tamer | Harbinger of chaos and soup
Right~
*creates 2 clones*
Now it’s three on two~
*gives mama 2 copies of herself* :blob_hide:
I’m lazy~
Then do what I do and decide on 1 day a week when you snip them. I have my whole beauty routine on sundays because I'm lazy too :blob_sir:
I.
Am.
Not!!!
Okay, you're not because you're biting your nails :blob_pout:
Who’re you calling short???
And the only follows I need is Danny~ And Danny will love my hands no matter what~
Now leave~
Little Goddess refers to your age not height, Youngling. Even if she does, do you really want to expose her to something that she could find unpleasant? Isn't it part of cherishing someone, to try and present themselves in the best way possible to them? Isn't it sign of affection to care for oneself and always try to be at the highest point for another? Isn't it arrogant to take someone's affection for granted like this? Think about this, Little Goddess. This Mother wishes you well.

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
Okay, you're not because you're biting your nails :blob_pout:
Hehe~ pouting Danny is cute~
Little Goddess refers to your age not height, Youngling. Even if she does, do you really want to expose her to something that she could find unpleasant? Isn't it part of cherishing someone, to try and present themselves in the best way possible to them? Isn't it sign of affection to care for oneself and always try to be at the highest point for another? Isn't it arrogant to take someone's affection for granted like this? Think about this, Little Goddess. This Mother wishes you well.

*stabs*
*eats three random people*
No. You're still cute.
Well~ Danny no longer agrees~ so I win~
This family drama is making me nervous :blob_shock: *bites thumb nail*
Ssemouy agrees ehehe~
Take that!

DannyTheDaikon

| Azure tamer | Harbinger of chaos and soup