Guys, drop your saddest one-liner.

2wordsperminute

"Even if I was given a chance, I wouldn't undo this. I couldn't just go back and pretend this never happened, that I never lived through the consequences of this choice."

Insomniologist

Nemurenu Kyōfu
てへ…ってなんだよ…
(Yeah, I could write something genuine, but I felt that a simple “tehe tte nandayo!?” would fit better.)

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
"Even if I was given a chance, I wouldn't undo this. I couldn't just go back and pretend this never happened, that I never lived through the consequences of this choice."
Oh… wait. Does this really, actually mean I am the toxic friend? Where did I go wrong?

GabrielTenma

"I've spent all my life pursuing power that would never be put to use, I've used said power to even bully the weak and kill others.

So how come when I want to use it to protect you, my irreplaceable angel, I don't have enough?"

HelloHound

Hound of hell, lover of girls
"well, probably not "know" you anymore, our paths have diverged a bit too much for me to say I know you beyond your ghost made up by my memories and neuroses"

Simple_Russian_Boi

Maybe an alcoholic | Occasionally a cat
He wasn't gay.

Seriously this time:
For the last time I closed the door, thinking that I would leave them behind, that I could find a better future for myself - away from them, somewhere very far - but I just had to take one final look.

Tsuru

Robot
The reaction has won…
No its the "first eater win"
Just like people in manga/manhwas chapters on translation websites or reddit, react and comments to first comments but dont bother to go down

(or bother to scroll down and reply/react bc its a recent chapter hence conversation still alive)

Closeranemone48

The majority of the world's people have an iron deficiency, and because of that their brains never fully develop.

Jessie_Emilyn

I have spent my whole life just reaching the starting blocks. I look ahead at everyone running the race and yet they still aren't satisfied that I am so far behind, they keep throwing more obstacles for me to overcome when I simply wanted to run beside them...