Which fantasy creature would you like to eat?

BearlyAlive

Certfied Super Secret Final Secret Final Boss
Harem Protagonist, though I fear they will taste bland and dense.
Do amphibians count as surf and turf? If so, one serving of delusional lizard.
Phoenix. Just think about it, natural instant chicken

Prince_Azmiran_Myrian

🐉Burns you with his Love🐉
Uhm... Shouldn't you be concerned that most of the people here prefer to eat dragons and you are, well, a dragon?
On the contrary, I am flattered because...
I believe someone asked the same question a while back, and my stance remains unperturbed: dragon. No matter how overhyped. I can only imagine it tastes better than alligator.

Gryphon or cockatrice too.
Dragon or Griffin
I'd say dragon as well
I have 3.
1, Dragon. Contrary to your points, i've wanted to ever since I watched MaidDragon.
2, Unicorn. I've had horse and it wasn't too terrible, so I can only imagine a magic horse would be even better.
3, Quetzalcoatl. I seriously want to try a magical bird drumstick.
I don't know what I wanna eat, but I'm sure dragon meat tastes like chicken.
...are avidly chasing my tail, but they will never have this.

It's delightful to feel wanted.

Last edited:

doravg

105/4001 (too lazy to count the stories again.)
I have been watching "Delicious in Dungeon" (Great anime, btw. You should watch it.) and have been thinking about this question for a while now: which fantasy creature would theoretically taste the best?

Now I know that most of you would probably go for dragon since, you know, it's a motherf*cking dragon. But think about it, do you really want to eat a dragon because you might like the taste of it or do you want to eat a dragon just for the prestige of eating a goddamn dragon? I just think it's a bit overhyped, to be honest.

Now, if I were to choose, putting all moral and cultural quandaries aside, I would probably have to go with the unicorn. There are plenty of cultures around the world where people have eaten horse meat regularly and had quite enjoyed it. And a unicorn is basically just a better version of a horse, so I can imagine unicorn meat being way taster than horse meat. Plus, there is a slight possibility that I might fart rainbows by the end of it and who doesn't like rainbow farts?

Anyway, what are your thoughts? Which fantasy creature would you like to try out in a daring culinary experience?

The bunny from Monty Python. No dragon has anything on it.