Which fantasy creature would you like to eat?

NoFcuksGiven

I have been watching "Delicious in Dungeon" (Great anime, btw. You should watch it.) and have been thinking about this question for a while now: which fantasy creature would theoretically taste the best?

Now I know that most of you would probably go for dragon since, you know, it's a motherf*cking dragon. But think about it, do you really want to eat a dragon because you might like the taste of it or do you want to eat a dragon just for the prestige of eating a goddamn dragon? I just think it's a bit overhyped, to be honest.

Now, if I were to choose, putting all moral and cultural quandaries aside, I would probably have to go with the unicorn. There are plenty of cultures around the world where people have eaten horse meat regularly and had quite enjoyed it. And a unicorn is basically just a better version of a horse, so I can imagine unicorn meat being way taster than horse meat. Plus, there is a slight possibility that I might fart rainbows by the end of it and who doesn't like rainbow farts?

Anyway, what are your thoughts? Which fantasy creature would you like to try out in a daring culinary experience?

Prince_Azmiran_Myrian

🐉Burns you with his Love🐉
This dragon wants to eat a griffin. I think it would taste like chicken.
Unicorn would be nice, but I could catch a winged one. Of course, I mean the real unicorns, elasmotherium.
I wonder how centaur would taste like, human or horse? Now I'm thinking of eating minotaur steaks.
Cooking a slime well done could prove interesting.

Last edited:

l8rose

Perpetually Positively Pondering
One of those cute little animals that magical girls get. I'm just curious. Would they taste like the animal they're based on or would they just be magically delicious?

And a chimera. Would the taste be the same all over or would each animal part taste different?

John_Owl

The one with fluffy wings
I have 3.
1, Dragon. Contrary to your points, i've wanted to ever since I watched MaidDragon.
2, Unicorn. I've had horse and it wasn't too terrible, so I can only imagine a magic horse would be even better.
3, Quetzalcoatl. I seriously want to try a magical bird drumstick.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀