Sleep is important, but…

ElijahRyne

A Hermit that is NOT that Lazy…
Sleep is important, but I can always read another chapter or three. Of course I can always make that reading important by reading theory, but I am saving that for walks, which I am saving for when they stop burning the fields and I can go outside without allergic reactions. How important is sleep to you in this exact moment, not tomorrow when you wake up groggy?

TotallyHuman

Sleep is important, but I can always read another chapter or three. Of course I can always make that reading important by reading theory, but I am saving that for walks, which I am saving for when they stop burning the fields and I can go outside without allergic reactions. How important is sleep to you in this exact moment, not tomorrow when you wake up groggy?
I long for this short sweet sweet moment of release from this horrible plane of existence, yet it's gates are being barred to me, leaving me in a torturous state of limbo

quagma

subatomic cephalopod
just one more chapter... just one more chapter... oh how we know that sweet song of temptation.

Peter3135566

Sleep is for the weak...

Im not weak enough aparantly... only managed to get like 4-3 hours of sleep last two days and im feeling terrble...

Bobple

Honestly, pretty important. Cause a good sleep means my body and mind should be operating normally the next day, and so yeah, I will just collapse.

If I got nothing on, then yeah, let's delay sleep to read another chapter.

But... I can also use the fact my body wants to sleep to force myself to write more chapters... it knows I will only give it sleep once the chapter is done, so all distractions are ignored, and progress is made.