Give me your creatures! This is an order, not a suggestion.

ElijahRyne

A Hermit that is NOT that Lazy…
Your worlds are probably filled with creatures that you have ripped, modified, and/or created. So give me yours. I will do one that I just finished, the Terror.

The Terror: They are created when the Hydra’s parasites infect an intelligent being. The first change will be that the skin of the host will turn purple and grey. This will take a week. The second step would be that the host will lose their senses of sight, smell, hearing, and touch, at the same time the host body will grow sharp talons. This will take about 2 weeks. Gradually the parasites will eat and replace the host's brain with themselves. They will fuse together in the brain cavity, and create their own intelligence. This intelligence can connect to the Hydra, to learn its purpose and how to start the ritual to contact the progenitors. It is also at this point that it can be said that a Terror has been born. This can take one to five days. The Terror‘s body will start replacing all orifices with mouths. The mouths of a young Terror can taste the air to detect its surroundings, and chant to disguise itself as an unremarkable member of the previous host's species. The young Terrors are fairly weak. They will search for victims to kill and then carve out and eat their victims nervous system. They can taste thoughts, so they tend to target more intelligent creatures. The young Terrors will grow the more they eat. As they grow more mouths grow upon their bodies, their sense of taste becomes more and more accurate, their disguise will get better, and they can change their chant to make all who hear it become paralyzed by fear. Eventually the Terror will become a mature Terror, where they will be able to sense and communicate with the world around them with their minds. At this age they can invade the mind of paralyzed victims, and modify their chants to update their illusions to be the guise of their victims. At this point, they feel drawn to the Hydra. The Terrors will create a base there and prepare for the ritual to contact their progenitors. At the same time, the Terrors will start investigating the plane they are in, to make an invasion of it easier. If the Hydra is killed, the Terrors will disperse to try to summon another one. They will also gain the ability to spawn parasites themselves.

alligators, They served for millions of years as surfboards for the capybaran civilization and were the most loyal servants and the most reliable warriors who have ever fought for the capybaras in the war for domination of humanity between capybaras, kittens and dogs.

My great-great-great-great-grandfather was one of the first to tame an alligator and his name is still remembered in many Capybaran history books as the founder of modern society.

maxresdefault.jpg

Santaisblue

Voltspike Serpent:

The Voltspike Serpent is a majestic and fearsome creature that roams the mystical landscapes of thunderous realms. Resembling the earthly Thorny Devil in form, this fantasy monster is distinguished by its electrifying aesthetic, adorned with gleaming spines that crackle with arcing lightning. Its scales, a blend of metallic blues and silvers, shimmer like a stormy sky under the sun, providing both camouflage and an awe-inspiring visual spectacle.

Encounters with the Voltspike Serpent are rare, as the creature tends to reside in remote and treacherous terrains. Legends speak of ancient civilizations revering these serpents as emissaries of the storm gods, with some cultures even believing that witnessing a Voltspike Serpent's dance in the midst of a thunderstorm brings blessings from the heavens. However, crossing paths with these majestic beings requires both caution and respect, as their wrath is as formidable as the lightning they command.

Sleds

I'm looking for Disney Sleds

Name: Elepharak

Story Description:

The beast had a slender silhouette. Its head was covered by what appeared to be a black helmet made of extremely thin rock with two spikes on each side of its head rising upwards, resembling two horns, a white light that had the shape of an inverted cross with a vertical line on each side of the cross where the eyes of a human were supposed to be was engraved on the helmet, a black and gray fur covers the entire body of the beast, a gray mane decorated his neck, his forearms which were as thick as his torso seemed powerful with small claws at the end of each of its fingers and between his phalanges three bones in the shape of a spade stood out, its legs were thin being as wide as two of his fingers but seemed extremely agile, a long thick tail larger than him stretched along its back with three black spikes at its extremities.
The beast held in its hands a primitive-looking scythe made of a black rock that seemed sturdy.

DevonHexx

There is a creature in my book that becomes a beast companion of the MC. It's not not a displacer beast because that name is copywrited. But it is a shadow cat. One of the most feared predators of the Skybreaker Peaks.

quagma

subatomic cephalopod
Flightmice: rats with wings. Some people call them pigeons, but that's a misnomer. Pigeons went extinct during the apocalypse.
Chocolate Troll: a troll made of chocolate.
Grape Jelly Slime: Tastes like grapes. Also comes in strawberry, mint, pepper, peach, and orange marmalade variants.
Fuzzenserpent: an iridescent white long rope-like creature made entirely of soft fur. to feed itself, it wraps around and drains the magic and energy of its prey.
Clowns: a once-popular domestic pet, famed for their colorful pelts and propensity to entertain children. comes in many varieties, such as harlequin, jester, and the dreaded street-mime. many were released into the wild and went feral after the fad ended. as it turns out, big-tops and circus peanuts aren't cheap. they are now goblin-like menaces who prefer flesh over their usual sugar-based diet.
Tree Octopus: cephalopods that have adapted to living on dryer land. they like to snack on birds.
Regular Dinosaurs: some idiot mad scientist thought it would be a good idea to bring these back. it wasn't.
Axe-olotl: it's just a regular axolotl, but it's got a knife.
Tooth Fairies: nasty little pixies with an unhealthy obsession with teeth. they're armed with pliers. for more stubborn cases, they bring hammers.
Squatches: large hairy bipedal hominids that are naturally blurry. their feet are really quite normal sized for their species.

Just a small sample of the creatures created for the stories i've written.

doravg

107/4001 (bigot towards homophobs)
You all have such interesting creatures! And here am I, writing about a mix of a woman in white(the ghost, who killed her own children), and a witch.

Btw. Do you think that salt would help with such a creature? Because in Supernatural it worked wonders. My 6 member team of 15-year-olds just stumbles on this woman, and I am thinking about her exposing their greatest fears. You know, for character development. (Totally not because as a writer I have to be evil towards my characters.)