Your MC needs to make a successful musical or else the town is destroyed

Seaspecter

Yes, though even if it wasn't successful everyone had better clap if they know what's good for them.

Last edited:

GoodPerson

The only active fanfictioners in the forum.
Actually delivers a proper song. Hows that?
Actually...

ACertainPassingUser

Magical Girl Musical type is one of the strongest type of MC Protag I knew.

They sang AOE 360° Musical Magic that could heal the entire town for the next Album

Or, if theyre fighting, brutally destroy their enemies from magically infused airwaves with either light magic, elemntal magic, or just dark magic/poison magic if theyre evil

They could also awaken everyone in the graves to instantly build an army, if theyre magical music nacromancer

You cant just hide behind a cover, their music travel through airwaves and could enter your skin and all of your holes easily.

Even if you have airtight cover, they could just increase their song intensity to destroy the materials, if they couldn't concentrate some of their magic to destroy your cover/instruct their friends to destroy your cover.

Altough i wonder how a singing magical girl could instruct their ally to destroy your cover whilr theyre still singing. Sign language or something ? But that would ruin their singing pose ? Maybe thats a fair trade for destroying our cover ?

SsemouyOnan

Scientific Witchery
Magical Girl Musical type is one of the strongest type of MC Protag I knew.

They sang AOE 360° Musical Magic that could heal the entire town for the next Album

Or, if theyre fighting, brutally destroy their enemies from magically infused airwaves with either light magic, elemntal magic, or just dark magic/poison magic if theyre evil

They could also awaken everyone in the graves to instantly build an army, if theyre magical music nacromancer

You cant just hide behind a cover, their music travel through airwaves and could enter your skin and all of your holes easily.

Even if you have airtight cover, they could just increase their song intensity to destroy the materials, if they couldn't concentrate some of their magic to destroy your cover/instruct their friends to destroy your cover.

Altough i wonder how a singing magical girl could instruct their ally to destroy your cover whilr theyre still singing. Sign language or something ? But that would ruin their singing pose ? Maybe thats a fair trade for destroying our cover ?
Thankfully, magical girls, especially musical ones are weak to this ONE trick!
*casts silence*
*is also silenced*
(awkward)

RiaCorvidiva

Lady with a Caws.
Lysette evacuates the town with her friends, and then thanks you for saving her the trouble of doing it herself.

Night_Market

To quote an internet sensation
"It happens to everybody, you walking down a dark street one night when guy jumps out of the bush and challenges you to a rap battle for your money and life, what I found works is to just spout random gibberish like;
Submits an actual song

Garon

my first mc is an introvert. It is much easier for her to kill her father than to participate in a musical in front of people. And she especially never sang in her life. The second one is just an old bum. He has enough of his own problems, so he will participate in chaos.

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
My main character would absolutely crush it. They have in-story experience making musicals. They made a musical which saved their ass from a horrible creature. This would be a piece of cake.

Aader

I am too old for this shit.
I have 3 protags, the first would watch the town burn, the other 2 would hire the best writers