Forum Mafia: Nichijou version(PRE_GAME)

Agentt

Thighs
DIsclaimer: The sign ups of this game are done. If you are interested in joining future games, just...I guess message me. Forum Mafia culture on ScribbleHub is fairly dead. But we do have a General Thread to talk about this game, place yourself there so you could be spotted by any future hosts.

I would request non players to not talk in this thread. You could be placed in a Spectator only chat if you wish, just tell me personally or on the OOC thread.

Yuuko, Mio, Mai and Hakase were enjoying a cake with Nano, but discovered a slice was missing! Some dishonest person took two slices for themselves, leaving poor Nano without a slice...
Crying, she turns her hand into a roll of newspaper and prepares to bonk whoever is the culprit.
She demands the culprit to expose herself!

Introduction
This is a game of Mafia (aka Werewolf) where two teams try to eliminate each other.
  • Town/villagers: the bigger team who does not know who their teammates are (uninformed majority). They win when there are no mafia left.
  • Mafia/wolves: the smaller team who know who their teammates are and have a private chat with each other (informed minority). They win when the number of living town are the same number of living wolves.
☘ In this game, there are 4 town players and 1 mafia player.

Every Day phase (24 hours), all living players can talk in the game thread and vote for one person. The player with the most number of votes will be eliminated (lynched).

Every Night phase (24 hours), no player is allowed to talk in the game thread.

The host will reveal a player's team and role in the game thread once they are eliminated (lynched or killed).

☘ In this game, there are no power roles(PR).

TL;DR town needs to find the mafia and vote them off. Mafia needs to pretend to be town then kill them during the night phase.

Post "I've read the intro" to get pats! (players only)
Rules
  1. Please do not screenshot or quote messages received from the host (@Agentt) in your role pm
  2. Please do not discuss the game outside this thread
  3. Please do not delete your posts, but you may edit them within 5 minutes of posting
  4. Breaking the rules might get you subbed out or modkilled, depending on the severity
  5. If you think someone played unfairly or broke a rule, tell me via your role PM. Please inform me as well if you are busy and cannot play anymore.

Game Details
  1. Day 1 will start on -----
  2. In case the votes are tied, one random player will be eliminated
  3. To vote, post: !vote @player. You may change your vote as many times as you want
  4. All living players must post at least 5 times in the thread and vote for someone (no lynch is not allowed)
  5. There is no hammer (a game mechanic where the Day phase immediately ends once someone gets a majority of votes)

6. There is plurality. The game shall end when mafia's victory is inevitable.
Players: @GoodPerson @TotallyHuman @Lorelliad @LuoirM @iampsyx

I shall be distributing your roles in your PM now. The game shall start once everyone says they are free.

Role cards for this game:

Rumours say your hairpins are actually made by aliens and hold the power to rule galaxies if they ever come together
But for now, you went to your friend Nano's house to eat cake
But some drama happened and now Nano looks angry,
Let's quickly find who stole that cake!

Every day, vote.

Rumours say you like telling strangers you love them just to see their reaction.

Everyday, vote.
6 minutes ago

That meme was too funny to not include.

Everyday, vote.

*sniffs*
Cake...cake...
My cake is gone
Q.Q

Everyday, vote.

Nano is crying, but you wonder how to insert a cake making machine in her hand.

Everyday, vote.

Last edited:

TotallyHuman

I am innocent, I get it
Anyway, what does killing mean in this game? It seems based on a very peaceful situation of a very nonviolent cgct anime
The cake stealer what, makes the innocents go to toilet or smth?

LuoirM

Voidiris' enthusiast feet enjoyer.
Paper fan?! Beaten?! In this economy, that's basically torture!

LuoirM

Voidiris' enthusiast feet enjoyer.
Etou... Nano-chan... Me no harm you with paper fan... Me... Innocent-do

GoodPerson

The only active fanfictioners in the forum.
Intro misunderstood,

I've murdered the Pope with his own hat.

Now the entire crusade is after my butt.

GoodPerson

The only active fanfictioners in the forum.
So, when will the role be given to us?

5 Am on my zone or ITZ?

(It means International Time Zone you retarded s**t)

Agentt

Thighs
So, when will the role be given to us?

5 Am on my zone or ITZ?

(It means International Time Zone you retarded s**t)
The game shall start when all players have given proof they are alive, so

*pokes @Lorelliad *
And just in general whenever they are free

An online timer will be used to manage things.