Military Academy/Noble Related Classes Help?

Tejoka

I think it depends on what time period this is set in, or what time period it resembles. If there's a kind of 'military academy' at all, it probably isn't middle ages, right? Maybe take a look at what happened for 18th or 19th century military. I think most of the officers there were from the noble class, and the typical 'officers and gentlemen'. Of course, that's only for European history, I don't know how it would work in other cultures. But the idea I have is to maybe see if you can find a description or even curriculum for a British Empire-era academy, and go from there.
Otherwise, it might depend on which branch of the military they're going to, like army vs. navy etc.
A lot of good suggestions here already. Maybe something like learning military protocol and signaling, too?

TotallyHuman

Also, when it comes to natural sciences and disciplines, break them into separate courses. For example: instead of mathematics, use arithmetics, algebra, geometry, mathematical analysis, statistics etc... Instead of physics do mechanics, thermodynamics etc...

dicloniuslord

Probably be a required class for a single year/semester/trimester/whatever the classes are broken into for basic survival and navigation: an absolute necessity for anyone who's either got separated or going on scouting missions. Would also aid the tactics classes in that it would give a firsthand chance to apply ability to take advantage of terrain in a classroom setting (eg helping know what terrain to best set camp, where exactly to place troops, etc based on both tactics and survival knowledge)