LinXueLian
LinXueLian
When you flare your gills at everyone! :blob_happy:

• Haha
Reactions: tiaf
tiaf
tiaf
*gasp* I already toned down from the very first free request. :blob_teary:

Fine, I will just shut up and let others troll. :blob_pout: Even though I would really love to comment on the beautiful stick figures!

One day there will be a BL related request! Until then I’ll just provide free BL chibis :blob_paint:
LinXueLian
LinXueLian
We have a police fishy sticker in BLP to help whip us into shape :blob_happy:

But nah, you aren't scary! I feel bettas are super cute when they flare their gills!
LinXueLian
LinXueLian
One day there will be a BL related request!

Fishy I just had an idea!! What if we made a main thread for BL authors to request art (with a simple and easy to use template)? :blob_aww: Periodically BL artists can scour through it and see if they can fulfill it :blob_melt:

EDIT: I don't mind making that thread :blob_happy:
greyblob
greyblob
nah
and you should comment on whatever you want - even if it's just to roast those asking for free shit
BenJepheneT
BenJepheneT
every time i check out your art thread i see some good shit and feel bad about myself so yeah you're pretty fucking intimidating ngl
tiaf
tiaf
@LinXueLian I thought about that too, but I’m a lazy bun as I already realized with the monthly chibi banner. I think a free stickman cover thread would sound more plausible:blob_sweat:

@greyblob :blob_aww: so I should continue to drop blobs! Got it.
tiaf
tiaf
@BenJepheneT
But, but there hasn’t been activity for a long time! I thought it was buried into oblivion.

Is that the reason nobody on the forum has tried to fry me lately? Are my days as emergency food over? :blob_aww:
greyblob
greyblob
is that a jab at me? I'm honestly not sure, but you can do whatever you want.
tiaf
tiaf
@greyblob the last shitcover I did literally had an inverted bolb as base

the gramps and fish shitcover also featured the fish blob

I’m blob supremacy. My Tia fishes are everywhere.
greyblob
greyblob
well, I resign my running for the title - I was only aiming for mediocrity. though, I thought about making the blob in blender for some ez squished physics, but didn't bother with putting in the effort.
tiaf
tiaf
Smh, you’re just like @Ispheria

claims to be a blob but doesn’t put in effort for custom blob :blob_hmph:
greyblob
greyblob
well mine is custom - I made it myself. It's just uniquely boring.
  • Wow
BenJepheneT
BenJepheneT
Oh no, you're still emergency food. That hasn't changed since day 1
tiaf
LinXueLian
LinXueLian
Ooo yes, I know you're working with the banner! Thank you for your hard work :blob_aww: It's super nice to see every month!

A stickman thread... or a fish thread hehehe, everyone's BL characters turn into a fish or stick mermen :blob_happy:

EDIT: Fishy do you taste better fried or steamed? I must know :blob_drool: