Scribble Hub Forum

T.K._Paradox
T.K._Paradox
You sound like my grandpa, and my pastor.
SakeVision
SakeVision
there is, in reality, a Temple of the True Inner Light, that uses tryptamines as eucharist.
Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
@T.K._Paradox are you saying your pastor smokes weed? If so, then you have an awesome pastor.
T.K._Paradox
T.K._Paradox
He starts blazing up sometimes in the fucking church. He also liked it when I introduced him to Sabaton and Powerwolf.
Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
I won't ask what Church that is since you probably don't want that info public but I want to visit it now. Your pastor sounds awesome.
Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
Nevermind the cult thing. My boss told me that it is apparently not good conduct for a Christian Camp employee to start a cult.
T.K._Paradox
T.K._Paradox
"No Paul can't do that, no Pagan stuff here." The religion of the camp is about a revenant hippie necromancer demi-god who is also an actual GOD.

I also can't forget to say it also involves elders speaking unison in a dead language, whilst they pass out bead and wine to consume that they call the body and blood of their savior.
T.K._Paradox
T.K._Paradox
And that's just the Catholics, don't get me started on the bone churches the Eastern Orthodox have.
Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
I see that you are well versed in the different sects of Christianity. What are your thoughts on the Coptic Churches of Mark.
T.K._Paradox
T.K._Paradox
The churches look cool, that is all I can really say. Don't really know much about them and never been to Egypt.