Scribble Hub Forum

Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
That's why I like MMA and Medieval MMA as I know they're actually beating the shit out of each other.
G
Generic.Archdemon
As i understand it wredtling. Have elaborate story lines, with heroes villians, "corrupt" referees, and "evil" sponsors.

Reminds me of Pantomimes of uk.
BenJepheneT
BenJepheneT
pre-2010 WWE is a fucking gold mine, I swear.
G
Generic.Archdemon
I had a friend that was obsessed with it, he used to go on and on about it whenever we met up, I couldn't keep up with all the characters, but occasionally I'd think "ah that's interesting".
BenJepheneT
BenJepheneT
WWE is basically 24 different characters and each one of them hates one another in varying degrees
SailusGebel
SailusGebel
NXT was good.
Generik0
Generik0
WWE is a mix of theatrical fighting and character. Lucha Underground is a hotpot variety of character. If you want to see bloody wrestling fights go watch some Deathmatch.

Your bound to see people getting their bodies fucked up in that fucking realm of wrestling.
BenJepheneT
BenJepheneT
If I want to see actual bloody wrestling fights I could always go downtown at 2 am to watch homeless people Duke it out for a spot under the bridge. I watch wrestling for the theatrics.
Generik0
Generik0
Japanese folks would like to disagree.
SailusGebel
SailusGebel
Why Japanese and not CZW?
Generik0
Generik0
Japan also does a lot of deathmatches. It was pretty big in the 90s with promoters such as AJW. Although I hardly see any deathmatches about them lately or because I strayed on wrestling for a while. That I don't see some. Also the fact that the Japanese Love strong style wrestling.

Here is an example